Board 6
Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer (/showthread.php?tid=8587)

Pages: 1 2

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - dirtymonkey22 - 07-08-2009

omgomg i cant wait this is 1 of my fav comic story lines and they even got the voice actors from batman ams and superman ams

Re: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - dirtymonkey22 - 07-08-2009

Re: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - sTr - 07-08-2009

oh shit's yeah... that will be excellent....

the gl dvd comes out at the end of the month

it better be better then that doomsday dvd... so far from the series it was balls... shit was still good, but not what ! wanted...

really i was kinda dissapoited with batman gothomknight but wonderwoman was pretty good i know why cuz i wanted to and Justice League: New Frontier was sweet as fuck i do think dcs dvds has been better then marvels exept hulk vs wolverine that was omega sweet

it's cause DC is FTW and Marvel is the balls balls...

ok i really dont know what ftw is

FTW = For the Win

ok i feel stupid and yes i love dc

Re: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - Mike Willoughby - 07-08-2009

STRetard Wrote:it's cause DC is FTW and Marvel is the balls balls...
Marvel > DC

Mike Willoughby Wrote:
STRetard Wrote:it's cause DC is FTW and Marvel is the balls balls...
Marvel > DC
dont make me give u a dozen resones why dc is better then marvel like for 1 without dc there would be no marvel

Re: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - azriley2k - 07-08-2009

Just because it was around first doesn't make it better.

yeah, the fact that it's better makes it better...

STRetard Wrote:yeah, the fact that it's better makes it better...

Call me disheartened by the constant lack of good story lines and the weak plot twists but give me one reason of HOW it is better?

Re: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - Star - 07-08-2009

yay batman

better now, no... better for a majority, yes...

they way ! look at it, ! look at the series that were epic themselves... and at least in my opinion ! enjoyed reading more epic series from dc then marvel... now don't get me wrong, ! like em both, but mad magazine FTW... DC owns the good shit...

MAD?! Ok, I will give you that one. But including MAD magazine in the genre of comics is weak sauce.

"Better for a majority" - Granted they have Batman (obviously) but aside from a couple of one time story lines i have read (Like when 'Batman: Confidential' did the joker origin or the Joker TPB) all other story lines seem to be non-linear.

Don't misread what I am saying, I'm not all about DC or all about marvel, but Marvel just has the better books. Better story lines, better characters (*cough* Deadpool *cough*) and better plot twists.

Granted they are not all winners, but compared to the crap I have seen DC come out with, Marvel FTW.

Re: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - XIII - 07-08-2009

azriley2k Wrote:better characters (*cough* Deadpool *cough*)\.
XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE

Your argument fails.

The Merc with the mouth had no mouth.
He had wolverine's retractible blades, nightcrawler's teleportation, optic blast...

The movies KILL Marvel. Yes, movies are now part of comic characters' integrity. And so far, Marvel has ONE good one: Iron Man.

Also Sinestro for the win... Chair shot for the WTF.

SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS SUPERMAN RETURNS

See I can do it too...

and I was being nice I didn't even mention BATMAN AND ROBIN, or CATWOMAN

the death of superman/the reign of the supermen = almost the best comic series ever... !'m only leaving the almost in there just in case ! remember something later...

the Tales of the TMNT series is pretty excellente as well, !'ll upload and post those later...

Re: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - XIII - 07-08-2009

Ok, so DC has made movies about 2 franchises: Batman and Superman. Tim Burton's Batman movies were good. Superman 1 and 2 with Christopher Reeve was good. Batman Forever, Catwoman, Batman and Robin all sucked. Batman Begins and Dark Knight are top notch. Superman Returns wasn't awful, but made some questionable decisions. For your sake, I'll say it sucked. 6 good movies. 4 bad ones. That's 60% good.

You had one good one: Iron Man

And....

Fantastic 4, Hulk, Incredible Hulk, Fantastic 4 2, Daredevil (which I actually liked, but fuck you then came Electra), X-3, X-Men Origins, and Ghost Rider.

1 good, 9 bad. That's 10% good.

DC wins.

Edit... I considered giving you Punisher, but then I remembered the sequel and said, fuck it, cancel them both out.

Superman is the worst "hero" ever. Simply because aside from Kryptonite, he's invincible.

What the fuck is the point of reading about a hero who doesn't need to fear death? Even when he "died", he still came back. Epic lame.

A true hero is someone who faces the chance of death, and is willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good of the world, or even a single citizen. Superman can't be killed, so... it kind of makes his stories pointless and any scheme his villains can conjure in vain from the start.

Batman is cool though. All other DC characters suck... I don't even really like their villains.

Marvel has my favorites: Spider-Man, X-Men (Wolverine, especially), Venom, Carnage, Deadpool.

!'m not talking about movies, which marvel makes too many, and most of them blow my nuts times ten, besides that... as far as comics, ! in my opinion, like DC better... ! like batman, superman, mad magazine, lobo and all the good shit they have to offer, do ! like an x-men comic now and then hell yeha, def not faggy spiderman, but marvel has good shit, but ! like DC better...

Well, I think it can be agreed that 99% of comic-inspired (or comic-based) movies suck. So I'm only talking about the actual comics.

Spider-Man has some of the best villains ever, I can't see how anyone could call him faggy. He's essentially the Marvel equivalent of Batman. Spider-Man has super powers, Batman has gadgets. Spider-Man has a hot girlfriend, Batman has... Robin.

Bajaj @ robin being batman's gf, cause he totslly is...

Re: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - Mike Willoughby - 07-09-2009

STRetard Wrote:Bajaj @ robin being batman's gf, cause he totslly is...
There is a reason they gave Batman's sidekick such an ambiguous name.

I love Batman almost as much as Spider-Man, but if I'm going to have to say one of them is gayer than the other... I'd choose the one who hangs around with a "boy" all the time.

Re: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - XIII - 07-09-2009

Mike Willoughby Wrote:Superman is the worst "hero" ever. Simply because aside from Kryptonite, he's invincible.

What the fuck is the point of reading about a hero who doesn't need to fear death? Even when he "died", he still came back. Epic lame.

A true hero is someone who faces the chance of death, and is willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good of the world, or even a single citizen. Superman can't be killed, so... it kind of makes his stories pointless and any scheme his villains can conjure in vain from the start.

Batman is cool though. All other DC characters suck... I don't even really like their villains.

Marvel has my favorites: Spider-Man, X-Men (Wolverine, especially), Venom, Carnage, Deadpool.

What makes Superman a good hero is the fact that he has to hide his identity, and he wants to protect his loved ones. He can't die, but his parents can, Lois can, etc.

His struggle is a little deeper than vengeance, vigilance, etc.

Don't you all get me wrong, I love all comics, I'm just saying... The Flash, Superman, and Green Lantern are the best heroes ever. Batman is balls, but his villains are awesome.

Re: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - dirtymonkey22 - 07-09-2009

XIII Wrote:
azriley2k Wrote:better characters (*cough* Deadpool *cough*)\.
XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE XMEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE

Your argument fails.

The Merc with the mouth had no mouth.
He had wolverine's retractible blades, nightcrawler's teleportation, optic blast...

The movies KILL Marvel. Yes, movies are now part of comic characters' integrity. And so far, Marvel has ONE good one: Iron Man.

Also Sinestro for the win... Chair shot for the WTF.

now im a dc but i do like both 1 deadpool is fucking awsome and was brutaly ass raped in that movie
my fav marvle movies
1. iron man
2.spiderman1& 2
3. incredible hulk (ed norton) if u know comics real well u will really love this and see there hinting at captian am
5. x-men 1&2
5 .blade 1&2
i will say marvel beats dc in the movie area for the shear amout but dc movies are way more epic and i love these movies so much more
1. dark knight /begings
2.superman1&2 /returns
2watchmen
4.batman/returns/forever

azriley2k Wrote:
STRetard Wrote:yeah, the fact that it's better makes it better...

Call me disheartened by the constant lack of good story lines and the weak plot twists but give me one reason of HOW it is better?
for 1 dc has never done anything like that spiderclone bs
2. dc has the watchmen and the dark knight returns comics what does marvel have

3.superman also can be fucked up with magic along with kryptonight

4.most of u are commenting on comics aand dont know shit about 1 or anouther

5.there are tons of b charaters in dc the would own marvel

6.superman returns was a great movie storie wise im sorry u need tons of fighting for u to like a movie if you watch the reeves 1st sups there aint shit for action also

7. i love spiderman and all but some of his villians are batman rip offs (sandman /clayface)

[Image: vcxv.png]

Re: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - sTr - 07-09-2009

and since nobody mentioned it... superman can't see through lead, that sucks... he is definitely not invincible...

and wtf spidy reveals him self to the world and then a year later magicly nobody nos anymore

[Image: 22114670.png]

AND REALLY MARVEL THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE COOL TO MAKE A MOVIE OUT OF DC ALEAST HAS THE BALLS TO SHOW SOME BLOOD

BAD

GOOD

[Image: hulkgoatse.gif]

Re: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - XIII - 07-09-2009

Of course Hulk alluded to Cap. Every Marvel movie is an advertisement for the next movie. Which is another reason they lack substance. It's all implied emotion, with no actual emotion.

Re: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies trailer - Mike Willoughby - 07-09-2009

Movies ruin things anyway.

You can't say "DC has Watchmen" either, since Watchmen is considered a spoof of already established superheroes, so... they're not an original cast, just a more realistic storyline set in the world of comics.

DC and Marvel repeatedly rip off each other (I.E. DC's Lobo was inspired by Marvel's Wolverine).

Superman may protect those around him, but so does every other hero.

As for the blood thing, it's less about what DC/Marvel want and more about what network and animators make the show.

For those saying DC would trample Marvel, did any of you ever read the DC vs. Marvel crossover comic? It was pretty good. Marvel won.

[Image: spider-man.jpg]