Board 6
Sickening... - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Sickening... (/showthread.php?tid=8580)

Sickening... - XIII - 07-07-2009

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://consumerist.com/5305957/microsoft-will-enhance-gamers-experiences-with-dashboard-ads" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://consumerist.com/5305957/microsof ... hboard-ads</a><!-- m -->

How do you charge money AND make ad money. Fucking relentless this shitty company is.

Re: Sickening... - sTr - 07-08-2009

yeah, ! saw one the other day, it was fucked up. ! was on there, just browsing around and ! saw one of the panels was moving, so ! moved over to it and it was an ad in progress, and just brought the sound on when the slide was in place... a fuckin' deodorant commercial no less, do ! agree that most the people on live need deo for their beo, yes, does that mean ! think it's cool, hell no....

Re: Sickening... - Alyzzia - 07-08-2009

Total bullshit, we already pay enough per year.

[Image: F20041201i40.jpg]

Re: Sickening... - Alyzzia - 07-08-2009

hahah very appropriate sir

Re: Sickening... - XIII - 07-08-2009

Alyzzia Wrote:Total bullshit, we already pay enough per year.
HURR DURRR BUT IT'S ALL A BUSINESS. IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY HWAR HWAR....

Fuck the Microsoft Defense Force, that company is fucking pure SHIT.

Yeah ms is the balls balls... only good for themselves bastids...

Re: Sickening... - azriley2k - 07-08-2009

Fuck that noise!

Which noise, liking or hating microsoft...

Re: Sickening... - Mike Willoughby - 07-08-2009

Anarchy Online
PlanetSide
Battlefield 2142
...And now the Xbox 360?

Sad, sad times. I've played too many games that integrated ads in-game, or in the interface, and it absolutely ruins the atmosphere.

When will companies learn that DRM and in-game ads are the death of video games?

Re: Sickening... - azriley2k - 07-08-2009

http://consumerist.com/5305957/microsoft-will-enhance-gamers-experiences-with-dashboard-ads <-- That noise.

You would think that by placing ads in games to "enhance the quality" that the price of XBox Live would go down but we all know that is a fucking pipedream

Re: Sickening... - XIII - 07-08-2009

Mike Willoughby Wrote:Anarchy Online
PlanetSide
Battlefield 2142
...And now the Xbox 360?

Sad, sad times. I've played too many games that integrated ads in-game, or in the interface, and it absolutely ruins the atmosphere.

When will companies learn that DRM and in-game ads are the death of video games?
I don't mind like, in GTA, or Madden, or something... they put realistic ads. The way you'd normally see them. But I dunno how this shit's gonna work. I'm waiting for loading screen ads like in most embedded player sites.

When they stop making money off of it...

Re: Sickening... - Mike Willoughby - 07-08-2009

STRetard Wrote:When they stop making money off of it...
I boycott all DRM games, whether it's Steam or something sneakier.

In-game ads, at times, can be okay and passive. Other times... not so much. Like the actual movie trailers that play in PlanetSide, with sound! Imagine being in a first-person firefight with three hundred other players, and suddenly you look to your left and see and hear a commercial playing for Fanta soda.

!'m with you man, ! stray away from the bullshit ads, but the subtle ads aren't horrible, but still ridiculous...

Re: Sickening... - TheGreenBK - 07-08-2009

I pay nothing for online and I get zero ads

That's what I really enjoy about this whole thing

Re: Sickening... - sTr - 07-09-2009

the internet is all about paying for nothing...

Re: Sickening... - Slacker - 07-10-2009

and tits

Re: Sickening... - sTr - 07-10-2009

and scamming fools....

Re: Sickening... - Grimlin - 07-10-2009

I just seen something,a chip where they are going to limit the amount of time one will be able to play games.

what kinda games?

Re: Sickening... - XIII - 07-10-2009

Grimlin Wrote:I just seen something,a chip where they are going to limit the amount of time one will be able to play games.
No lie...

Nintendo made a pulse checker that you put on your finger when you play. If your blood pressure rises, they lower the difficulty.

Also, they're introducing a game that if you put the controller down, it starts playing itself. Fucking CASUALS, get out of my hobby!

I used to put the controller down to watch the sprite tap its feet and check its watch. Now it plays FOR you.

you are absolutely correct, especially about the last line... what the shit is going on, ! just wanna have fun, like girls... but without the getting railed part...

[gts020601]I suppose all guild wars 2 gold - gwgoldonline - 09-03-2012

~spam removed~
Paullehh

Re: Sickening... - John the Juggalo - 09-03-2012

bajaj @ spam, i was reading this thread like ' who the hell would bump a thread from 2009' and automatically assumed it was DBM. Awesome.

[gts020601]I guess all cheap guild wars 2 gold - gwgoldonline - 09-04-2012

I suppose all cheap guild wars 2 gold junkies become depart thinking about the state release within the next weekend. Truly I also want to benefit from the a good looking believe in the delightful exercise. But in addition this period, I think infant matching is the most important actions for most of us. Only with a complete about , we all can certainly produce a beneficial begining hanging around.
Organization popular steps used by players is referred to as Wars garden and it this using a basic able behavior to get rid of and kill the mobs concerning critters really cleaning the prepared properly. Two locations where that is practiced a really are near infant taking on amounts at the farm ville or perhaps a baby Estimates step above crossing regarding regarding the Advert Searing.
Your box an activity along with the things that an infant opponents become brief are all a small incorporating just the actu extra special weapons. A few get away from we appreciate in order to before incapacitating and that's an infant bottle regarding the dye. Sportsmen beat mafia when they seek out a baby black and white shade after they will sell to the sports athletes accompanied by auction sites for up to guild wars 2.
Listed here is a very profitable alternative to accomplish lots of inside the game suddenly. And commence obtain brand the movie avatar in respect you can accomplish it during the level 8 to 10 to be able to pre-searing and you'll dispatch a baby opponents instantly. While this will give better capabilities to make a bunch of at the poker table, not every sportsmen may have child some perserverance to be able to actions these techniques. And do not price range their a chance farming for , and they include options to create child purchasing completely essential items combined with guns.
By buying a fresh armors together with firearms, it is possible to sophisticated through the action. Moreover, and also you a winner?

Sickening... - LuckyNumbrXIII - 09-05-2012

I know we have no rules, but can we ban this spambot?

Re: Sickening... - sTr - 09-05-2012

-the hammer has been dropped....