Board 6
oh no, mj's ghost - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: oh no, mj's ghost (/showthread.php?tid=8555)

oh no, mj's ghost - Star - 07-06-2009

Re: oh no, mj's ghost - Grimlin - 07-06-2009

Creepy,Looks doctored though.

Re: oh no, mj's ghost - Star - 07-06-2009

Maybe, I don't know, I don't really like ghosts. I don't know if I believe in them or not, but I think if they're real they're scary. Now Cartoon Network has some reality show about a bunch of teenagers that go and ghost hunt ala the shows on the SciFi network and everything. I think it's a horrible idea. Young children shouldn't be watching things that would scare the shit out of a lot of adults, or be climbing around inside of a Vietnam rescue plane after dark looking for ghosts.

I'm waiting for one of those ghost to sucker punch those kids.

That'll be the end of that show.

I watch Ghost hunters & internationals(tap),Ghost adventures, and paranormal state.

Re: oh no, mj's ghost - Ms Felony - 07-06-2009

yeah, its fake, just at that moment you see a ghost when a film crew are at the place, yeah right.

No less in broad daylight....

i watch those ghost shows, but only when fred's home, or i'll have nightmares. and i make fred close our closet door, because at some point in my life i got convinced that there was an old lady's ghost that lived in it, ever since this was my grandma's house. when he's not home i shove a chair under the doorknob, because the house is old and the door doesn't lock so sometimes it randomly swings open and scares me

Re: oh no, mj's ghost - Paullehh - 07-06-2009

If the shaddow was doing the moonwalk that woulda been legit.

Paullehh Wrote:If the shaddow was doing the moonwalk that woulda been legit.

agagagaga....

Re: oh no, mj's ghost - Ms Felony - 07-06-2009

Paullehh Wrote:If the shaddow was doing the moonwalk that woulda been legit.

you mean more fake than a fake thing on fake pills.

bajaj

Re: oh no, mj's ghost - Insanecowposse - 07-06-2009

I was gonna post this earlier but I don't believe in ghosts even if that crap was on cnn. I also hate those shows that have all those ghost-detecting devices where they go in the dark and pretend to get freaked out. #1 why do ghosts only show up in the dark. #2 why are the ghost only from the last 200 years and never like a caveman. #3 why do the ghosts only become ghosts if they commited suicide or were brutally murdered. #4 if you can make a movie like independence day then how hard would it be to make a ghost sighting on tv?

Well, I can answer a couple of those things, the way that the ghost hunters would. #3 is because I believe that the theory is that ghosts become ghosts if their death was violent, and they stay around to seek revenge or reconcile it. Also, some people believe that people who commit suicide are stuck, because they can't go to heaven. Basically, they're stuck because their spirits can't rest. And #4, I've never actually seen a "ghost sighting" on tv. Almost every single show I've seen leads up to it, but then, nothing. A camera falls over, there are loud noises that you can't identify as a sound effect or a real noise, or there's some patch of cold on one of those thermal imaging cameras.

I don't know why there are no ghosts of cavemen, maybe because like I said above, a lot of people think that ghosts are spirits that couldn't rest, and most people don't think of cavemen as being as spiritual as people are today. I really don't know - a lot of cultures celebrate their dead and have rituals to please the spirits of loved ones.

Re: oh no, mj's ghost - Slacker - 07-06-2009

[Image: peter-venkman-ghostbusters.jpg]

Re: oh no, mj's ghost - N-Do - 07-06-2009

^ bajaja

good call