Board 6
Fireworks to da nuts vid - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Fireworks to da nuts vid (/showthread.php?tid=8550)

Fireworks to da nuts vid - Insanecowposse - 07-06-2009

Fred Dose dson't dose nt duzn't watch

Re: Fireworks to da nuts vid - Paullehh - 07-06-2009

Yowzers!

Re: Fireworks to da nuts vid - Slacker - 07-06-2009

phresh

Re: Fireworks to da nuts vid - Star - 07-06-2009

why the fuck do people do that shit, is it honestly that funny to watch later, after you get treated for burns to your genitals?

my little brother kept throwing fire works at my 30 year old brother on accident, because of the wind. and one of the fireworks fell down and shot into the garage where we all sitting, it was a life changing experience. i realized that although in my head i'd protect my family first, i left my grandma, mom, sister and little brother to fend for themselves and i bailed the fuck out.

Re: Fireworks to da nuts vid - Grimlin - 07-06-2009

Star Wrote:i realized that although in my head i'd protect my family first, i left my grandma, mom, sister and little brother to fend for themselves and i bailed the fuck out.

ROFLMAO.....

You must have been feeling bad as hell afterward.

What fell wrong and went off? I can't make out the story in my head of your little brother throwing fireworks at your older one and somehow it fell down.Sounds like your family needs to be banned from lighting them off in the first place.

bajaj, no, it was two separate things.

my older brother was the one lighting the big fireworks. my little brother was just playing with roman candles, and he'd light them, and shoot them towards the street, but they would fly back and almost hit my older brother where he was standing to light off the big fireworks.

the firework that fell over was one of the things that shoots the showers of sparks and then sends a few up into the air. it got done with the spark shower, shot the first two things up in the air, but then fell over sideways and sent the third one flying into the garage, where we were all sitting to watch it. i was on the tailgate of my dad's truck, my mom, sister, little brother, my brother's girlfriend, and fred were all standing to the right of me, and my dad and older brother were on the left, on the other side of the truck. i remember looking as it came into the garage, and it went under my sister's wheelchair, and it was super loud and bright and i remember thinking it landed in the box of fireworks and was about to explode, so i jumped off the truck and ran into the driveway. i remember trying to look for my grandma, but i couldn't see her because the firework was so bright. nobody got hurt, it was hilarious afterwards, i just feel bad that my first instinct was not to run through the firework and grab my family.

Re: Fireworks to da nuts vid - Grimlin - 07-06-2009

Least nobody got hurt.

It's like a speeding car or a big rock about to fall/hit you.It takes a few seconds.Our brains can only react so fast.

Yeah, my dad, Fred, and I were the only ones to move. My sister and grandma and everybody on the side it landed in just sat there, until my sister moved her wheelchair forward into the driveway, which put it out because she managed to roll over it.