Board 6
FUCK BABIES!!!! - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: FUCK BABIES!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=8415)

FUCK BABIES!!!! - sTr - 06-26-2009

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - TimTheStoolManTaylor - 06-26-2009

they use to show this on g4 all the time. theres one of a kid gettin donkey kicked at a wedding thats pretty good.

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - Autumn - 06-26-2009

Parents should watch their stupid kids. HILARIOUS! :)

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - sTr - 06-26-2009

kids are shitty, they deserve this kinda treatment...

I don't like kids, and babies are creepy to me. *shudders*

! shit on babies, kids, blacks, black babies, and niggers...

You're so hardcore! I think I'm in love <3

youre a fuckin tease

f'reel

nigger

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - XIII - 06-26-2009

[Image: michael-jackson.jpg]
Don't mind if I do...

wait....

This thread is very misleading.

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - juggalogigolo - 06-27-2009

fag

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - Autumn - 06-27-2009

You guys don't read my posts properly. I didn't say who exactly I was in love with. :) I meant Tim, silly! <3

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - Grimlin - 06-27-2009

You were all babies at one point....

Yes, Grim, you're right on there. lol I don't hate kids. I have a niece that I would kill for, no joke. She's the light of my life. But, I never want any of my own.

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - Grimlin - 06-27-2009

Ain't nothing wrong with not wanting kids.My Uncle doesn't have any kids.He and his wife travels all over....not to mention they living pretty good.New cars and houses.

People think I'm crazy, but I never, ever wanted them. They'll say "Oh, it's gonna happen". No, it's fucking not. haha.

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - sTr - 06-27-2009

!'d fuck you, and we'd never have babies, swear...

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - Insanecowposse - 06-27-2009

I want a baby just so you guys can take turns kicking it and we can make our own video.

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - dirtymonkey22 - 06-28-2009

hey u can borrow mine and wtf is the point of getting married if your not going to have kid or your really ugly

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - crys - 06-28-2009

I tend to like babies, well two of them atleast.

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - Autumn - 06-28-2009

Aww, well I do like my friends kids, and my relatives. Other then that, kids annoy the crap out of me. And, monkey, you're saying the only purpose for getting married is to have children? Meh.

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - dirtymonkey22 - 06-28-2009

Autumn Wrote:Aww, well I do like my friends kids, and my relatives. Other then that, kids annoy the crap out of me. And, monkey, you're saying the only purpose for getting married is to have children? Meh.
well being married is 2 people who love each other right so why send that kind of money. look at jim carey and jenny mcarthy they have a perfect relationship and if forwhat ever resone they dont want to be together they can just leave. yeah i am married i have been with her for 9years and married 2 almost three and we have 2 boys i mean being married is all just what people say you need to do why if u love eachother love eachother why do u need a peice of paper to say that marriage chages everything dont let anyony tell u diffrent

[Image: 4179_1008407385757_1692143203_11811_6226787_n.jpg]

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - sTr - 06-28-2009

where you fags living now a days?

Re: FUCK BABIES!!!! - Grimlin - 06-28-2009

dirtymonkey22 Wrote:
Autumn Wrote:Aww, well I do like my friends kids, and my relatives. Other then that, kids annoy the crap out of me. And, monkey, you're saying the only purpose for getting married is to have children? Meh.
well being married is 2 people who love each other right so why send that kind of money. look at jim carey and jenny mcarthy they have a perfect relationship and if forwhat ever resone they dont want to be together they can just leave. yeah i am married i have been with her for 9years and married 2 almost three and we have 2 boys i mean being married is all just what people say you need to do why if u love eachother love eachother why do u need a peice of paper to say that marriage chages everything dont let anyony tell u diffrent

[Image: 4179_1008407385757_1692143203_11811_6226787_n.jpg]

Being married has a sentimental message that you want to spend the rest of your life with that person.

It's true you don't need a piece of paper to tell you that,but it's nice to know you went through the trouble of doing it just for your partner.

A lot of people still hold true to the beliefs to not have sex before marriage for religious purposes.I know the new generations don't believe in this belief system.