Board 6
I get pwned - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: I get pwned (/showthread.php?tid=8393)

I get pwned - Grimlin - 06-25-2009

Quote:Please do a spell check before sending any e-mails.

This came from that bitch ass Michigan works counselor to my email.

I have to report to her on my updates every week.Apparently i spelled one thing wrong and the bitch emails me back that message.

I'm about to fucking explode on this cunt....every time i talk to her she gets this fucking attitude with me,like I'm not trying.

I'm going to spell her name wrong next time just for shits and giggles....I was with her for 3 months and for some reason she was calling me "Danny".....Stupid cunt didn't even know my name.

*rants*

Re: I get pwned - sTr - 06-25-2009

fuck that, that's what ! hated about MI. all those fat bitches that think they're hot shit for working at a half ass govt job, eat a dick bitch your state is going out of business, which means she'll be in the same line as you soon, so fuck her...

Re: I get pwned - Grimlin - 06-25-2009

I seriously hope i get transferred to a different one...I got excited when she said "If i still have you as my case".So I'm crossing my fingers hoping there's a time limit on how long i stay on her file.

Knowing my luck it'll probably be when my unemployment stops.....I asked her 4 months ago about how to get into school and she wouldn't tell me...Till last week.

She's not even trying to help me.

I fucking hate Mexicans.....

Re: I get pwned - Star - 06-25-2009

what a cunt, i would've flipped the fuck out and launched the most intelligent rant ever, full of vocabulary she wouldn't understand, just to make her feel stupid...

i did something like that once, when i volunteered for this thing, but couldn't make it, and before i could tell the organizer why, she shot off her mouth about how irresponsible i was, etc, etc, and how i was making a mockery of my university by not showing up, blah blah blah. I sent her a response telling her how poorly her behavior reflected on her organization, and so on and so forth, and forwarded it to her boss, and she sent me one back saying she was really sorry and would think about the circumstances that may prevent someone from showing up before she shoots off her mouth again. it wasn't nearly as satisfying reading her response as it was knowing that i was putting the bitch back into her place.

just remember, that her job fucking sucks, and her home life probably fucking sucks, and if it gives her a little pleasure to be a cunt to you, then hey, let her, because at least you haven't sunk that low.

Re: I get pwned - XIII - 06-25-2009

You should send her a link to B6, she'll have a fucking stroke at the grammar here.

Re: I get pwned - Alyzzia - 06-25-2009

XIII Wrote:You should send her a link to B6, she'll have a fucking stroke at the grammar here.

Hahahahahaha

Re: I get pwned - Grimlin - 06-25-2009

Star Wrote:just remember, that her job fucking sucks, and her home life probably fucking sucks, and if it gives her a little pleasure to be a cunt to you, then hey, let her, because at least you haven't sunk that low.

Problem is I can only take it for so long.Once i snap,it ain't going to be pretty.I have a short fuse/temper myself.How i lasted this long is beyond me.

I take pleasure in pissing people off if the circumstances present itself to me.

Re: I get pwned - Insanecowposse - 06-25-2009

I would cuss her out in an email like this "dear fat bitch, your a dirty mexican whore and your husband picks strawberries while sucking american cock so he can feed your 23 kids who will die of cancer" ANd they say I made sure i did a spell check on this email I hope your happy.

Re: I get pwned - dirtymonkey22 - 06-26-2009

maybe u should give her some dick and then tell her its 100 bucks when your done and when ur done and when she says wtf just say i thought u were helping me get a job

Re: I get pwned - juggalogigolo - 06-26-2009

lolz

Re: I get pwned - Autumn - 06-27-2009

you and Midge should move to PA, and come work with me.. pay isn't too bad, and my sister would watch the little man! Happy

Re: I get pwned - Grimlin - 06-27-2009

I want to move back to Texas.

Just ain't looking forward to the hispanics....I tend to disagree with how they live down there.

Re: I get pwned - juggalogigolo - 06-27-2009

i disagree with how they live everywhere, fucking mexicans

Re: I get pwned - OddBallFreak - 06-27-2009

Star Wrote:just remember, that her job fucking sucks, and her home life probably fucking sucks, and if it gives her a little pleasure to be a cunt to you, then hey, let her, because at least you haven't sunk that low.

Word........... that's what I do at my job. Anytime some asshole customer pisses me off I just imagine their personal life being fucking horrible and giggle to myself at their expense. Especially all the chicks that come in with a gang of nasty kids and no husband around.

I cant wait until the day i decide to quit and actually get to verbally put some people in their place