Board 6
Im going to start a worm farm - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Im going to start a worm farm (/showthread.php?tid=8362)

Pages: 1 2

Im going to start a worm farm - Stoopid Dog - 06-22-2009

and its going to be awesome...

Re: Im going to start a worm farm - Paullehh - 06-22-2009

if that's gona be in glass like a ant farm then hells yes that's gona be cool.
just made me think about a possible ant farm PC case mod...

Re: Im going to start a worm farm - Stoopid Dog - 06-22-2009

No, like Im going to grow worms, to sell/use

Re: Im going to start a worm farm - Romel - 06-22-2009

Romel says why would you want a farm filled with creatures the size of your wang, says Romel.

Alot more cash in the snails fuck a worm

-cares less about gimmicks opinoins

They are for fishing....so worms not snails.

Re: Im going to start a worm farm - Ms Felony - 06-22-2009

The Marshmallow Man Wrote:No, like Im going to grow worms, to sell/use
Paullehh Wrote:if that's gona be in glass like a ant farm then shove it up your ass, that's gona be cool.
just make sure you post it on the internet so we can watch...

8-)

The Marshmallow Man Wrote:-cares less about gimmicks opinoins

They are for fishing....so worms not snails.
You gona sell worms for fishing... are you a ephiopian?
Just pile up your trolly with extra cans if you need more cash.
I think you are the most broke destitute person ever to bless the internet kenny.

bajajaja

Who let the drag queen here?

and cans....ha...25 cents a pound of aluminum.? Sure, and when I collect 40 pounds Ill go collect my ten bucks to only be in the whole cause it costed me 100 bucks to buy products in cans....

The Marshmallow Man Wrote:Who let the drag queen here?

and cans....ha...25 cents a pound of aluminum.? Sure, and when I collect 40 pounds Ill go collect my ten bucks to only be in the whole cause it costed me 100 bucks to buy products in cans....
You are the only person stupid enough not to know how to collect empty cans kenny.

Your mom.

Ms Felony Wrote:

Your mom.
That explains so much...

Wow, so Im some poor broke bastard cause I dont want to spend money to download my illegaly downloaded material?

Collect cans? No, sorry Im not a bum. The worm farm thing is a hobby/project Im going to start to pass my free time. Something you dont have cause you spend your time sitting online tryin to out-wit other people.

Sorry man, I win no matter what, Im from America, and that makes me better then you two foriegn fags anyday.

The Marshmallow Man Wrote:Sorry man, I FAIL no matter what, Im from America.

The Marshmallow Man Wrote:Wow, so Im some poor broke bastard cause I dont want to spend money to download my illegaly downloaded material?

Collect cans? No, sorry Im not a bum. The worm farm thing is a hobby/project Im going to start to pass my free time. Something you dont have cause you spend your time sitting online tryin to out-wit other people.

Sorry man, I win no matter what, Im from America, and that makes me better then you two foriegn fags anyday.
#1- I spend my time skateboarding getting drunk and building Custom gaming Gaming systems (if you lurk more you might see some proof in my posts/threads)
#2-I live in scotland we have free health care even for poor can collectors like you and we harly got any niggers...but you are best in US.
#3-you said you wanted to sell the fucking worms...

1. I skip half your posts cause they are lame and full of the ghey

2. I have free health care. I pay for nothing. 5 thousand for having a baby...paid for.... try again?

3. Yeah, and I also said I want to use them too.

The Marshmallow Man Wrote:1. I skip half your posts cause they are lame and full of the ghey

2. I have free health care. I pay for nothing. 5 thousand for having a baby...paid for.... try again?

3. Yeah, and I also said I want to use them too.

1-They are sposed to be like that fool.

2-brake a arm get ill or some shit like that, health care covers more than just letting a poor kid with a retard father be born.

3-your point is what exactly?

Re: Im going to start a worm farm - Grimlin - 06-22-2009

Good luck,You are kinda in my territory for the worm raising.It's fun,but needs a bit of attention and a messy job sometimes.It's a big investment to be honest.

I really don't use much live bait these days,but i will tell you one thing,if you do sell them...make sure you have a market for them.Know where you can sell them.

There's a bait shop on every corner including regular liquor shops here that sell them.They get all their stuff from a major manufacture. So unless you don't have easy bait shops set up you might be able to make money off them.I couldn't do it here,too many big name companies have me beat.

I make my own inline spinnerbaits(like mepps),jig skirts,my own scent base(stuff you smear on a plastic lure) and used to make my own plastic baits.

Grimlin Wrote:Good luck,You are kinda in my territory for the worm raising.It's fun,but needs a bit of attention and a messy job sometimes.It's a big investment to be honest.

I really don't use much live bait these days,but i will tell you one thing,if you do sell them...make sure you have a market for them.Know where you can sell them.

There's a bait shop on every corner including regular liquor shops here that sell them.They get all their stuff from a major manufacture. So unless you don't have easy bait shops set up you might be able to make money off them.I couldn't do it here,too many big name companies have me beat.

I make my own inline spinnerbaits(like mepps),jig skirts,my own scent base(stuff you smear on a plastic lure) and used to make my own plastic baits.
Fishing at sea yeh?

Re: Im going to start a worm farm - sTr - 06-22-2009

! would be a crab fishermen like those farks on that gay Alaskan sea crab fishing show...

Paullehh Wrote:
Grimlin Wrote:Good luck,You are kinda in my territory for the worm raising.It's fun,but needs a bit of attention and a messy job sometimes.It's a big investment to be honest.

Fishing at sea yeh?

Lakes....seas have salt.... ;)

It's all freshwater here...no saltwater fishing.Wouldn't mind trying some sea fishing....

I'll admit..i fish every weekend.Why you think i wasn't on here earlier?

Was just the lure bait made me think your fishing at sea, lake fishing is best done on a fly rod or live bait with a spread of bait here, mostly all salmon and trout.

Those inline spinnerbaits...that's what they can be used for.Salmon and trout. The problem with live bait is keeping it alive for a long period of time.Which is why i don't have much use for them these days.

Fly rods however rock....I need to learn how to cast them...i suck at it.

I use baitcasters and spinning reels...you need some experience to cast a baitcaster though.You'd be surprise how frigging hard they are to cast if you never cast them before.

Word, we have a few mom and pop bait shops. Other then that a few gas stations/walmart and a redneck version of kmart called Big R sells them. Either or, we will have tons of free bait.

We also just use the method of shocking them out the ground, but that can be like going out and metal detecting, hit and miss.

Ive been using cut bait the most. It may or may not be illegal. I do it anyways. :)

Havent caught the lunker yet though :(.

Found a decent spot on a river though that the bass bite crazy on.

Free baits is never a bad thing....I assume you are going after Catfish with the cut baits?

My biggest fish this year is a 3.5 pound small mouth bass.18" long with a girth of 13".

Re: Im going to start a worm farm - juggalogigolo - 06-22-2009

fishing is for fags

Indeed. I fish for cat the most, do bass fishing when bored or for shits and giggles.

Re: Im going to start a worm farm - Ms Felony - 06-23-2009

fluffy, If I remember this correctly wern't you going to start a worm farm a couple of years back?

Re: Im going to start a worm farm - sTr - 06-23-2009

fluff just can't rid of em is all... dirty fark...

Re: Im going to start a worm farm - Slacker - 06-23-2009

fuck you fluff

americas gay

Slacker Wrote:fuck you fluff

americas gay

<--- in america...

* looks around *

yeah slack, you are indeed correct, gayness all around...

Re: Im going to start a worm farm - XIII - 06-23-2009

It's funny because I always felt Fluffy was borderline retarded. This is supporting my theory.

The characters in Dumb and Dumber... had a huge worm farm.

Re: Im going to start a worm farm - Slacker - 06-23-2009

worms is dicks

! love worms then... mmmm