Board 6
Fuckin aye! - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Fuckin aye! (/showthread.php?tid=8349)

Fuckin aye! - Autumn - 06-22-2009

This place is awful boring when nobody else is around.

I had to work today, while all you assholes were here b6'ing it up and having a party without me. I did text those of you whose contact info I do have. It killed the battery on my phone. Some of you did write me back, so thank you.

I'm about ready for bed. Sayonara!

Re: Fuckin aye! - sTr - 06-22-2009

sorry, ! wasn't here to party it up with you... ! should be here when you get back on, and ! expect posting galore... damnit...

Re: Fuckin aye! - Star - 06-22-2009

I never have my phone on anymore...in fact, I have no idea where my cell phone is atm, I guess I should go find it.

Re: Fuckin aye! - Autumn - 06-23-2009

I text people while I'm at work, and my phone dies by the end of the night! lmao

Re: Fuckin aye! - juggalogigolo - 06-23-2009

my phone is shitty and the battery is always dying

I pulled an Alyssha and dropped mine in the tub a few months ago, and it's pretty much been fucked ever since. I couldn't get a new one because it was caused by water damage, so I may take it back and tell them there's something wrong with it.

lol they can check it out and tell its water damage

That's so gayyy, even if it's been months??

yea, prolly

Stupid water being bad for the phone. Fuck.

word

Re: Fuckin aye! - sTr - 06-24-2009

! had some lady call yesterday at work, and she was like...

"! have a sad story for you, ! was washing the dishes and ! dropped my remote in the sink. ! got it out in less then 5 seconds, but the screen still went dead"

response:

"! have a sad story for you. Since you mentioned to me that YOU dropped the remote into the sink there is not much ! can do"

! did on the other hand tell her to take it back to best buy, but she's prolly too dumb to not mention it to them....

! really wanted to tell her that the 5 second rule doesn't apply to technology and water...

Re: Fuckin aye! - Autumn - 06-24-2009

ahaha. I knew it was bound to happen to me someday. I'm always dropping my poor phone, and it was fine when I had Nextel. Their phones are military grade, so they're extremely durable.

hell yeah, nextel phones were hardcore before sprint, and slowly declined after sprint...

I fucking HATE Sprint with a passion. A deadly passion. That's who I have now, and I'm switching in March when my contract expires. I'm not sure what company I'm switching to, though.

my mom has had sprint for years, and whatever phone she has, she cannot make calls inside any building.. ! told her to get rid of that bullshit, yet 5 years and still no inside calls...

Re: Fuckin aye! - crys - 06-24-2009

Sprint is awful, I had them for years and finally got rid of them last year, I miss my awesome phone, but not them at all. Autumn you want to buy my old phone? it's really pretty and makes cool noises

I have Alltel now, the only reason I have them is because they specialize in middle of nowhere, except for my fucking house, if I lived 100 yards to the left or right of where I do I would have full service, instead I have none and my phone has to be positioned just right to get calls

T-Mobile has never let me down... yet... * knocks on fake wood * you never know with these damn companies...

I'm getting rid of Sprint when my contract runs up in March. But word @ pretty phone with cool noises lmao

! always have my phone on silent, ringers are annoying...

Re: Fuckin aye! - Grimlin - 06-24-2009

Next time you drop your phone in the water,don't attempt to turn it on,instead take the battery out immediately and fill a bowl with dry rice a put your phone in the rice bowl for 1-3 days.It'll soak and dry all the water.

The damage comes when people try to turn on their phones while it's still wet.

Re: Fuckin aye! - Star - 06-24-2009

word, i've dropped my phone in puddles/bathtubs/sinks. i leave it off for a few days with the battery out, and it's fine again.

that's what ! would have told her, but the first thing she did was put it in her charger while it was wet and left it on overnight... dummy...

Re: Fuckin aye! - Star - 06-24-2009

yeah, i did that to the first phone i dropped in the water, and learned the hard way not to turn the phone on for a few days...but phones, or at least the kind i buy, won't even come on when they're wet.

phones and water = the lose...

water is ghey...