Board 6
Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face (/showthread.php?tid=8287)

Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - sTr - 06-19-2009

[Image: lubeinface-thumb-250x156.png]

If you're looking for cheaper alternatives to botox and silicone injections from the doctor to pretty up your face, think again. This lady learned the hard way.

This Twin Cities mom, who didn't want to be named, bought 100% silicone lube online and syringes at a local pharmacy and tried to inject it herself. The product clearly says it's a personal lubricant for external use only.

Her experiment ended miserably and she now has pools of lube in her lips and cheekbones. She's facing huge medical bills to fix her face.
The woman bought the silicone online for $10, hoping to make her upper lip fuller and fill in acne scars. She had previously been to a doctor who gave her silicone treatments, but the $2,700 price tag made it tough to go back again.

Despite the site's warnings about the lube, she figured it was the same because it was 100 percent silicone. So she bought it and did it herself. Bad idea. Unlike Botox and collagen, silicone is permanent because it isn't absorbed by the body. That's why she has lube pockets on her face now.

Source: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2009/06/woman_disfigure.php">http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2009 ... figure.php</a><!-- m -->

bajaj @ what a dumb bitch...

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - psychopathic penguin - 06-19-2009

BAJAJAJAJAJ

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - Paullehh - 06-19-2009

Reminds me of this dumb bitch in the news this week...
I recon she's full of shit.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8104645.stm">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8104645.stm</a><!-- m -->

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - sTr - 06-19-2009

bajaj @ the fact it's always women...

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - OddBallFreak - 06-19-2009

they had a simialr story on the news awhile ago. the bitches face is soooo swollen its rediculous...i don't think I can post a pic right now even if I could find it b/c I'm on my cell but ill see if I can post it when I get home tonight

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - Star - 06-19-2009

this bitch krystal?
[Image: cookingoillady.jpg]

Quote:A Korean woman addicted to plastic surgery has been left unrecognisable after her obsession led her to inject cooking oil into her face. Hang Mioku, now 48, had her first plastic surgery procedure when she was 28; hooked from the beginning she moved to Japan where she had further operations - mostly to her face. Following operation after operation, her face was eventually left enlarged and disfigured, but she would still look at herself in the mirror and think she was beautiful.Eventually the surgeons she visited refused to carry out any more work on her and one suggested that her obsession could be a sign of a psychological disorder.

When she returned home to Korea the surgery meant Hang's features had changed so much that her own parents didn't recognise her.After realising that the girl with the grossly swollen face was indeed their daughter her horrified parents took her to a doctor. Once again the possibility that Hang had a mental disorder was raised and she started treatment.However, this treatment was too expensive for her to keep up and she soon fell back into old ways.

Amazingly, she found a doctor who was willing to give her silicone injects and, what's more, he then gave her a syringe and silicone of her own so she could self-inject. When her supply of silicone ran out Hang resorted to injecting cooking oil into her face.

Her face became so grotesquely large that she was called "standing fan" by children in her neighbourhood - due to her large face and small body.As Hang's notoriety spread she was featured on Korean TV. Viewers seeing the report took mercy on her and sent in enough donations to enable her to have surgery to reduce the size of her face.

During the first procedure surgeons removed 60g of foreign substance from Hang's face and 200g from her neck.
After several other sessions her face was left greatly reduced but still scarred and disfigured. And it would seem that even Hang can now see the damage she has done; she now says that she would simply like her original face back.

fucking hell she looks like michael jackson got fat.

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - Autumn - 06-19-2009

Stupid retarded women. I'm glad I was born naturally sexy, and I don't need to get any facial surgery done. LMFAO!!

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - Slacker - 06-19-2009

id like to meet someone like that

just to make them feel as fucking stupid as they should

idiots

i kind of want to touch it

ugh, gross. No thanks.

You can touch me, Star. ;)

only if you're nice <3

ahaha <3

I love you.

Love you too, pretty.

i'm getting a semi

We are pretty feckin' hot, betches.

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - gimpster138 - 06-19-2009

I seem to be attracting more women as of late.....maybe I'm just an ugly duckling.

Not likely.

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - Slacker - 06-19-2009

my sexiness knows no bounds

It's disgusting how sexy the B6 guys are.

Not kidding.

gimpster138 Wrote:I seem to be attracting more women as of late.....maybe I'm just an ugly duckling.
Not likely.
Women gather round ther own ;)

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - sTr - 06-19-2009

Burn....

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - OddBallFreak - 06-20-2009

Yeah, that would be her. She injected cooking oil into her face. Here's a before and after just so see how swollen it actually is

[Image: 0,,6346005,00.jpg]

it's crazy how different she looks

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - Autumn - 06-20-2009

EW!!! That's fucking disgusting.

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - psychopathic penguin - 06-20-2009

awesome

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - sTr - 06-20-2009

Everytime ! THINK !'m fucked up, all ! Have to do is look at one of these fools...

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - Autumn - 06-20-2009

Very true. Scurry bitches.

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - Slacker - 06-20-2009

OddBallFreak Wrote:[Image: 0,,6346005,00.jpg]

[Image: oldMuppets.jpg]

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - dirtymonkey22 - 06-20-2009

Autumn Wrote:It's disgusting how sexy the B6 guys are.

Not kidding.
even me baby

[Image: l_257bbdd3e0624437b54b37a76d9054ca]

i have allways thought women in most cases look weird or worse when they get botox or plastic surgery like liv tyler

you can so tell

before
[Image: tyler-liv-photo-liv-tyler.jpg]

[Image: liv_tyler_incredible_hulk_premiere_10.0....9x912.jpeg]

Re: Woman disfigured after injecting lube into her face - sTr - 06-20-2009

Slacker Wrote:
OddBallFreak Wrote:[Image: 0,,6346005,00.jpg]

[Image: oldMuppets.jpg]

nice observation...