Board 6
**slum dog chow down** - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: **slum dog chow down** (/showthread.php?tid=8253)

**slum dog chow down** - John the Juggalo - 06-17-2009

Lets just take a minute, to polish off the grammy. Eat cheese because for the most part it actually taste quite nice. Though alot of a little is never a good thing when the good thing becomes the big thing and alot of the little thing is now the lot thing. In other words if we all make friends with weebles perhaps they'll never wobble, because what a frightful day that they might fall..becase they never fall. So what is falling, a reaction with gravity? whats gravity? because i dont know..and none of you do either you lying bastards..so dont answer that. I once sailed the blue seas, been many moons since the day i set sail. its hard to say the direction in which i drift. That way...NO, THAT WAY, NO THAT-A-WAY..nobody knows..whos got a compass? nobody i know, so dont tell me you know when you think you know when you really dont know what you know unless you have known it for yourself because all knowing really is is knowing things that are known to others but not known to you because knowing what you know is just based off trust of knowing what other people know when really everybody could be completely off topic of the magazine..i just dont get it. why would you print it if you dont know what to eat the next day? it just confuses me that people would even consider to sail away with other people..what is this 1850? 1760? 1670? plus a minus is always going to be even, why is that? does that mean that when you add nothing to a nothing that nothing remains nothing and whats nothing to begin with but a bunch of dribble that i can't belive you just read..ass.

Re: **slum dog chow down** - sTr - 06-17-2009

John the Juggalo Wrote:does that mean that when you add nothing to a nothing that nothing remains nothing and whats nothing to begin with but a bunch of dribble that i can't belive you just read..ass.
me too, you bastid...

Re: **slum dog chow down** - Star - 06-17-2009

i actually didn't read any of that past the cheese thing. i guess, the point is, though, that if we do we're lame, for wasting our time. so, i win.

Re: **slum dog chow down** - Autumn - 06-17-2009

I'm with Star. I stopped, too.

Re: **slum dog chow down** - dirtymonkey22 - 06-17-2009

wtf

Re: **slum dog chow down** - juggalogigolo - 06-17-2009

word, i stopped reading as well

Re: **slum dog chow down** - John the Juggalo - 06-17-2009

Its actually a message incoded into it..maybe one of you dummies will figure it out.

Re: **slum dog chow down** - juggalogigolo - 06-17-2009

to lazy

Re: **slum dog chow down** - sTr - 06-17-2009

already did, ! let everyone else take a crack at it before the reveal...

Re: **slum dog chow down** - John the Juggalo - 06-17-2009

it worked out pretty well, PM me and tell me what you think STR. i want to see what you got while everybody else is sleeping

Re: **slum dog chow down** - Slacker - 06-18-2009

-read thread from bottom up

Re: **slum dog chow down** - John the Juggalo - 06-18-2009

Thats usually how i do it.