Board 6
Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! (/showthread.php?tid=8243)

Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! - Alyzzia - 06-16-2009

[Image: q04.jpg]

I know it is OLD, but it grosses me out every single time!

Re: Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! - Toxic Love - 06-16-2009

Maggots?

Oh, I'm used to it at work. We had an animal control officer bring in a groundhog Saturday night that was being eaten alive by maggots. It was surely alive but had no face. You could see the outline of the eye sockets but no eyes... they were eaten. The maggots were coming out of its ears and mouth........... and I reitterate, it was still alive. Clung onto the cage when we tried to put it in a knockdown box. It would hold it's breath when we tried to gas it down. When we injected it with euthanasia solution, all the cakes of maggots just came falling off since they tasted the euthanasia in the blood.

Delicious.

Re: Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! - juggalogigolo - 06-16-2009

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome

Re: Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! - Alyzzia - 06-16-2009

Toxic Love Wrote:Maggots?

Oh, I'm used to it at work. We had an animal control officer bring in a groundhog Saturday night that was being eaten alive by maggots. It was surely alive but had no face. You could see the outline of the eye sockets but no eyes... they were eaten. The maggots were coming out of its ears and mouth........... and I reitterate, it was still alive. Clung onto the cage when we tried to put it in a knockdown box. It would hold it's breath when we tried to gas it down. When we injected it with euthanasia solution, all the cakes of maggots just came falling off since they tasted the euthanasia in the blood.

Delicious.

Wow Kelly that is totally gross! I don't think that I could ever do your job, I hate to see animals suffering even if they are going to be fixed or put down, in the meantime I would cry a lot. It takes a special person to be able to deal with those kinds of things.

As for the maggot thing I would puke everywhere whenever I saw that. Poor groundhog :(

Re: Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! - Autumn - 06-16-2009

That's terrible. :( There's a squirrel out in front of my house, and it doesn't look like it was hit by a car. It's just sitting there. I hate to see it, but I don't wanna touch it.

Re: Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! - Toxic Love - 06-16-2009

Just call animal control, Autumn.

And yeah... I don't really get grossed up by much. I will say though... if it has fleas... I am NOT going near it. Not bringing that shit home. kthx.

Re: Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! - Autumn - 06-16-2009

Fleas are horrifying. I've been lucky and for the past two years, the doggies or kitty haven't had any. *crosses fingers*

Re: Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! - Ms Felony - 06-16-2009

All groundhogs should be eaten by maggots.

Re: Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! - sTr - 06-16-2009

Yeah, that's pretty fuckin' gross...

Re: Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! - dirtymonkey22 - 06-16-2009

that what thos girls mouths look like from 2 girls 1 cup

Re: Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! - Alyzzia - 06-16-2009

How could you even let that happen? It seems like it would have to be someone who didn't eat or ever brush their teeth or anything.

Re: Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! - Enigma - 06-16-2009

I need to give my cat a flea and tick bath. My bf pulled like 5 ticks off his dog. I check Larry (my cat) every day but have been procrastinating giving him a bath. He fights so hard. I guess I should do it before his luck runs out. He uses the dog door so he can go outside to potty. He doesn't use the litter box anymore. We can't have flea and tick collars cuz of the baby. So baths are what we rely on.

Re: Probably the NASTIEST thing ever! - sTr - 06-16-2009

my cat loves getting baths, especially when ! wash his balls really good...