Board 6
Text Messanging - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Text Messanging (/showthread.php?tid=8229)

Pages: 1 2

Text Messanging - TheB6Bitch - 06-14-2009

who does it? it keeps me going all day lol

Re: Text Messanging - psychopathic penguin - 06-14-2009

-does

-has no one to talk to

Re: Text Messanging - sTr - 06-14-2009

! Do now that ! Can send my text messages through my dataplan, thus giving me unlimited texts...

Re: Text Messanging - TheB6Bitch - 06-14-2009

ok bitches text message me :) 574-204-3465 let me know who it is though so i can save it lol

-txt'd

whoo hooo i got a text lol ok so whats your real first name lol i dont know it

Re: Text Messanging - Star - 06-14-2009

pat

Re: Text Messanging - sTr - 06-14-2009

Middle name = on the buns... it's irish...

lol

Star Wrote:pat

word

bajaj @ i didn't think anyone knew my name in the first place, much less remember it

i know it now cause i m texting you haha

word

Re: Text Messanging - XIII - 06-14-2009

I fucking hate texting, and people that text. I walk around NYC and people just bump right into me, staring at their phone. It's fucking annoying.

I actually tell them, "There's a whole world up here, ya know."

Re: Text Messanging - Nuke-A-Loop - 06-14-2009

[Image: jahredshane.jpg]

Re: Text Messanging - Alyzzia - 06-14-2009

Texting is like using a telegraph in the 1800s, that seems like a backwards step to me.

I use it only if I know someone shouldn't have their phone ringing or if I can't talk for some reason.

Re: Text Messanging - The Viper - 06-14-2009

I'm okay with text messaging as long as people look where they're going and it's not like 'yo dis b wat u iz doinz.' No... never.

Re: Text Messanging - juggalogigolo - 06-14-2009

fuck you chris jericho

Re: Text Messanging - The Viper - 06-14-2009

I suppose we can't be as 'gangster' as you with your disgusting ginger self. God, you're offending my computer just by having it display your horrible signature.

Re: Text Messanging - Alyzzia - 06-14-2009

The Viper Wrote:I'm okay with text messaging as long as people look where they're going and it's not like 'yo dis b wat u iz doinz.' No... never.

I know this chick who texts while driving, that's super dangerous.

She had me and her two kids in the car and she started texting and I told her that I could do it for her if she wanted to keep her eyes on the road, and her reply was "No, it's okay I do it all the time" and then like 15 minutes later she hit a huge bump in the road going about 50 and we all hit our heads on the car roof.

Re: Text Messanging - TheGreenBK - 06-15-2009

I like this Viper guy

Re: Text Messanging - evulninja - 06-15-2009

i used to when i had a phone

Re: Text Messanging - juggalogigolo - 06-15-2009

chris jericho likes it in the b

Re: Text Messanging - Autumn - 06-15-2009

I text!! Melissa, I'll be texting you tomorrow, because it may be too late now. ;)

Re: Text Messanging - Toxic Love - 06-15-2009

I can text while driving. It's not hard. Then again, I can drive with my knee and I commute 36 miles to and from work daily.

Uhm... the only people I text are my boyfriend, sometimes Norman... and... maybe my mom if she's busy in work. Otherwise, I call people. Much easier that way, even with a qwerty keyboard.

Re: Text Messanging - dirtymonkey22 - 06-15-2009

The Viper Wrote:I suppose we can't be as 'gangster' as you with your disgusting ginger self. God, you're offending my computer just by having it display your horrible signature.

[Image: 860589897eb1c47a]

I also text while driving, although rare and in places where I'm familiar with the road.

Aaaand I just texted Melissa. Happy

bajajajjaajajaj @ I put the numbers in wrong and got a reply

"This aint no melissa phone so stop textin my phone cus you got the wrong number"

LMFAO!!!

-tries again

Re: Text Messanging - Star - 06-15-2009

lol poor autumn

I'm so silly! hahaha

Re: Text Messanging - TheB6Bitch - 06-15-2009

hahahah autumn i was all happy at work when i got your text then i acidently deleted it send me a new one so i can save it lol

Re: Text Messanging - Ms Felony - 06-15-2009

Rolls Eyes

Re: Text Messanging - Autumn - 06-16-2009

ahaha. It'll have to wait til tomorrow again. I work too late, so I don't wanna wake you up.

Re: Text Messanging - OddBallFreak - 06-16-2009

On 1,000 ways to die one of the stories was about this guy that was going to pick up his girlfreind and he was late or whatever and they got into a texting fight while he was driving to pick her up, so because they were both to busy paying attention to their phones while she was walking and he was driving he ended up running her over.

Fucking classic... i love that show

Re: Text Messanging - Autumn - 06-16-2009

That's awesome. What a bunch of retards.

I saw the one where these two guys were smoking all different plants, and died from smoking poison ivy. haha.

Re: Text Messanging - OddBallFreak - 06-16-2009

ahaha... i never saw that episode. My favorite 2 stories from the show are the chick that decides to masturbate with a carrot and doesn't shave it down enough, so there ends up being a jagged edge on it and she tears a hole in the wall of her vagina and ends up having an air bubble travel through her blood steam into her heart. That and the guy that tried to get drunk drinking gasoline and then puked it up over a campfire