Board 6
The hate thread - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: The hate thread (/showthread.php?tid=8219)

The hate thread - XIII - 06-13-2009

Just cuz I got woken up at 9am to the sound of annoying ass Puerto Rican music and yelling...

What the fuck? Is the music that shitty that the only way to enjoy it is extremely high volume?

Basically in this thread, post where you're from, and the people that ruin the community:

North Jersey; Puerto FUCKING Ricans.

Re: The hate thread - sTr - 06-13-2009

! like it here in AZ, but because of the burden and time spent there ! am going to say shit ass nigger Detroit... Fuck that dirty rotton place, garbage everywhere, bums everywhere... and fuckin' crack head black people... if you're ever in detroit, go in the day, then shoot by at like 3 am... it's like they're cockroaches...

Detroit; Niggers

Re: The hate thread - dirtymonkey22 - 06-13-2009

shit i hate that i work with abunch of black people who only watch black movie ,standup comics , and tv shows most of them dont even know who Bruce Campbell is and stand up comedey fuck Katt willimas all his shit is saying niggas niggas niggas were are my niggas i mean he ok funny they wont even check out louis ck who is one of the biggest comics at the moment most of the people i work with are

DUMB FUCKING well you know

fuck people wont try new things or give shit a try i know a little about a lot of stuff and im weird for it

[Image: 585de70b990bff2c]

Re: The hate thread - TheGreenBK - 06-13-2009

Massachusetts

Slow drivers

Re: The hate thread - Paullehh - 06-13-2009

There are hardly any blacks here in scotland or anything other than white people for that matter.

Fife...Town is ruined by smack head heroin addics.. fucking hate junky fucks.

Re: The hate thread - sTr - 06-13-2009

Paullehh Wrote:There are hardly any blacks here in scotland or anything other than white people for that matter.

scotland, here ! come...

Re: The hate thread - Alyzzia - 06-13-2009

STRetard Wrote:! like it here in AZ, but because of the burden and time spent there ! am going to say shit ass nigger Detroit... Fuck that dirty rotton place, garbage everywhere, bums everywhere... and fuckin' crack head black people... if you're ever in detroit, go in the day, then shoot by at like 3 am... it's like they're cockroaches...

Detroit; Niggers

Add Flint to this rant and you have where I live

Re: The hate thread - azriley2k - 06-13-2009

I guess this where I say something stupid or cliche like 'I hate everyone equally' well FUCK THAT! I do NOT hate everyone equally, oh don't get me wrong, I do hate everyone but it ain't fuckin' equal!

I hate people that say 'Just Kidding' when they are wrong like saying that will make anyone listening think that it was just a joke and the person is actually never wrong but instead makes that person sound like a retarded airhead that can't own up to their own short comings.

I hate the Geek Squad. They are nothing but a bunch of uneducated kids with half a rat's ass idea on how to do simple tasks but charge a small fortune to perform these tasks. And god forbid you have a REAL problem on a computer and actually need assistants by trained professionals, cross your fingers it shows up in Google otherwise your issue is "impossible". They are like the next-door neighbor kid that takes your laptop as compensation for removing spyware and then sells you an extended warranty for more than you computer is worth. Fuck them! give a bad name to the word geeks...

Re: The hate thread - Deadbody Man - 06-13-2009

Mudkips Wrote:Massachusetts

Slow drivers
You kidding me? Vermont has slow drivers. We drive like Massholes not using our directionals and cutting people off. And 55 mph down 146 to Providence is a joke.

Re: The hate thread - Grimlin - 06-13-2009

Arabic people.....Fucking rudest mother fuckers I've ever known.They are only concerned about "Me,My,and I".

Fuck Dearborn,MI. where most of them live.

Re: The hate thread - azriley2k - 06-13-2009

Maybe it is just me getting older but teenage drivers piss me off... and rich spoiled brats... and all spoiled brats... and Paris Hilton...

Re: The hate thread - XIII - 06-13-2009

azriley2k Wrote:Maybe it is just me getting older but teenage drivers piss me off... and rich spoiled brats... and all spoiled brats... and Paris Hilton...
On the phone in a benz. My god I hate them bitches.

And guineas in Infinity G35's.

Re: The hate thread - psychopathic penguin - 06-14-2009

STRetard Wrote:Detroit; Niggers

fact

Re: The hate thread - TheB6Bitch - 06-14-2009

i hate everyone

Re: The hate thread - The Viper - 06-14-2009

I hate all the petulant, gelatinous, parasitic tapeworms. I hate the hypocrites, the sycophants, and the liars.

Re: The hate thread - Alyzzia - 06-14-2009

XIII Wrote:
azriley2k Wrote:Maybe it is just me getting older but teenage drivers piss me off... and rich spoiled brats... and all spoiled brats... and Paris Hilton...
On the phone in a benz. My god I hate them bitches.

And guineas in Infinity G35's.

And the cunts who have rims on their car that cost more than their car did.

Re: The hate thread - sTr - 06-14-2009

bajaj... ! saw this dude in a shitty ass geo with spinners about a week ago, ! think he caught me laughing at him...

Re: The hate thread - juggalogigolo - 06-15-2009

i hate chris jericho

Re: The hate thread - Toxic Love - 06-15-2009

You forgot stank ass Indians for your north Jersey rant. But yes... I had annoying Ricans on my block when I lived in Carteret. They would blast their shitty salsa at 8am while they cleaned their junkyard Civic for the 30th time that week.

Uhm.. where I live...
I hate out of state drivers. I commute NORTH 5 days a week. Give me a fucking break and get out of the left lane before I trade by sports coupe in for a Hummer and run your piece of shit mini van or SUV into a motherfucking ditch.

And Benny's that come down here in the summer and act COMPLETELY disrespectful to the people that live here, work here, and drive here. I don't have a problem with the visitors and tourists... just the people who feel it's necessary to act rudely towards us that live here on top of pollute and act belligerant. Unnecessary.

Re: The hate thread - Slacker - 06-15-2009

im living in belfast

currently everyone there hates the polish

Re: The hate thread - sTr - 06-15-2009

<------ Polish, but ! usually don't admit it....

Re: The hate thread - dirtymonkey22 - 06-15-2009

i hate the naked pic of fred disgusting

Re: The hate thread - juggalogigolo - 06-15-2009

hater

Re: The hate thread - XIII - 06-15-2009

What's a "Benny"?

Re: The hate thread - Toxic Love - 06-16-2009

There's like 2 ways to do it...

Bayonne Elizabeth Newark New York

This one I just heard the other day on a Facebook quiz, hahaha.
Bergen Essex Newark New York

Whatever. It means north Jersey assholes that treat where I live like shit. The typical guidos that pump their fists at the shore clubs. Uhm... the typical NJ jerkoff that MTV shows on every single special they have.

I'm from North Jersey so... that's why I don't say everybody that lives there is one. I base it more on how the people act. Just like people from PA I call "shoebees" since they were socks with sandals... haha.

Re: The hate thread - XIII - 06-16-2009

There's a name for everything, huh.

I dunno, everywhere I go, I respect the people and the land. It's a little rude to just batch everyone up and just be like, "Well, everyone from North Jersey does it."

Ah, well, what can you do...

I don't give a shit. I go there, have fun, no one knows where I'm from. I eat fried oreos, and I go home.

Re: The hate thread - Toxic Love - 06-16-2009

Ever have fried twinkies now? Oh, delish.

I have. I prefer the oreos.

Re: The hate thread - sTr - 06-16-2009

fried oreos FTW, son...

Re: The hate thread - Enigma - 06-16-2009

Fried oreos? I can say I've never heard of it.

I live in New Mexico. Fuck people thinkin I need a green card! I've had people ask me if I do. It's a fucking state of the US asshole. But you can't tell with all the dirty mexicans running around.

What I really hate is a dirty mexican wearing 10 times the recommended cologne allowance cuz he wants to cover his nasty dirty mexican stink. The women do that with perfume too. Gross. And old people. Old women have an old woman perfume that I swear the bottle must say to drench yourself thoroughly before it is properly applied. I gag every time I walk past a woman over the age of 50. Ugh! *gag* just thinking about it makes my stomach wanna hurl. Gross.

Oh, and fuck drunk native americans that tell me to get out of their country when it's been conquered by whites for 250 years. Fuck you Geronimo! Get back to your reservation.

.....that was kinda harsh, eh? Lol!

Hey, it's a little late for the Native Americans to become standoffish.

Re: The hate thread - Grimlin - 06-16-2009

Actually the only people i actually feel for is the Indians.

Niggers think they had it bad....Try getting everything taken away from you including your family and heritage.

But hey that's evolution for ya.....