Board 6
! hate people - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: ! hate people (/showthread.php?tid=8081)

! hate people - sTr - 06-07-2009

! am on the phone with a real fucking retard right now. First call of the day, and this dude is like "nothing works except my tv. ! have a remote, and an extender". He didn't plug in the extender, no shit it's not gonna work, and it's been an hour so far on this call well this guy tries to figure out why there's a lock on his screen. He won't take my advise that he probably turned on his parental controls, he insists that it's the remote that is causing it. People are fucking stupid...

Re: ! hate people - juggalogigolo - 06-07-2009

bajaj

Re: ! hate people - sTr - 06-07-2009

on my second call now, sitting at an hour and 40 min right now, people on sundays are pretty fuckin' stupid.. we should ship a fuckin' hand with our products, so they can hold onto it while they set their shit up, because that's what !'m doing for this pussy right... coddling his ass like a little baby bitch...

Re: ! hate people - Keezie - 06-07-2009

i used to do tech support. it's the worst

Re: ! hate people - azriley2k - 06-07-2009

STRetard Wrote:people on sundays are pretty fuckin' stupid..

Not limited to just Sundays either every moron that has a job good enough to purchase a $250 dollar remote (or are just retarded enough to spend all the money they get on an entertainment system instead of, oh I don't know, food) but don't want to pay other retards to do it for them because they are too dumb to understand it but too cheap to admit it so they call on the weakend (not a typo, just an emphasis on how bad it sucks) and here we are all 'how can I help you, sir?' to people that still have the 12:00 flashing on their VCRs.

The fact that they are still using VCRs should be a dead giveaway that they need help...

In the office that I work, I wouldn't be surprised if someone came in and started shooting.

Oh, Don't worry, I will be fine for two reasons.

1) I will be the one shooting (using the Nintendo Zapper)
or
2) The only targets of this little shooting spree will have 10 digits on them.... *looks at hands*.... I meant the phones...

<End Rant>

thanks for the reminder, i've been meaning to call about my harmony remote. it's giving me some problems alluvasudden that's pissing me off

Re: ! hate people - juggalogigolo - 06-07-2009

bajaajaja fucka expensive remote

i love mine, one of the best things i've bought in a long time. i only paid $60 for mine off of ebay though. no way i'd pay $150 for that shit

Re: ! hate people - John the Juggalo - 06-07-2009

what i hate is when sombody with poor experience has the TV remote..argghh.

Re: ! hate people - azriley2k - 06-08-2009

Keezie Wrote:thanks for the reminder, i've been meaning to call about my harmony remote. it's giving me some problems alluvasudden that's pissing me off

Not a problem I can fix it for you... Do you have a hammer?

Re: ! hate people - juggalogigolo - 06-08-2009

who the fuck are you, noob?

Re: ! hate people - John the Juggalo - 06-08-2009

i was thinking that too, i was on the verge of Pwning the forum when he ruined my streak. NEWBZ! CAN'T LIVE WITH EM, CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT EM! That what i always say.

i could live without em

well newbz make the world go round fred..do i need to illustrate a world with out newbz!?!

<---- I love only men, i want a pic

How about i give you and him a live Goatse? hows that for illustration.

do it

bajaja, i will this week. Remind me again later if i forget, you might forget too..in that case it'll be a lost cause..but i'll try to remember to draw it.

a live goaste?

Re: ! hate people - sTr - 06-08-2009

! Think it would only makes sence for fre to do the goatse. Seriously though, did he not have the pubes pic???

i dont think that he did..his largely stretched anus took up alot of the picture space..seemed to be the main focus of the image

bajaj

fred Wrote:who the fuck are you, noob?

Me? oh I am no one special... Just a guy that is bored at work, a lot. I guy that didn't know how much he needed a place to vent his frustrations with the world. I haven't actually used a forum since... well, since I used dial-up in the 90's... Yes, that makes me old. However, if you are reading this and remember those days... more power to you

So, to answer your very well formed question. That is who the fuck I am.

EDIT: My apologies to those that may have read this post (pre-edit) in a tone that was not intended. As I mentioned earlier, I get bored at work (just like sTr does) and I thought I would occupy my time by picking up an old hobby on the intronets that is safe for work (mostly).

im a bit concerned with your tone mister...might need to tone that down a couple notches..thanks.

don't worry he's a sTr endorsed newbie...

i was thinking for a second that i might have to report him for very trouble some tone.

! put the sTr guarantee that his post will be up to b6 par, which you all have to admit doesn't carry much merrit or weight... party on and get drunk for me...

Yeah, basically post anything you feel like...

Sweet Carte Blanche... FUCK YEAH!! Bring the RAGE!

fuck this noob

did ! ever be a noob hater, ! think there was a point way back in the day that ! was one of the worst... but there was a point that ! switched over.. !'m like the newb advisor...

Re: ! hate people - Slacker - 06-08-2009

-enjoyed teh hat0ration

now im more chilled and thus full of love