Board 6
WOW - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: WOW (/showthread.php?tid=8067)

WOW - Chevy2Dope - 06-06-2009

Man, I doubt anybody remembers me but I was around B6 before many of you had dangly bawls. I see a few familiar names. I was sent the link to check this out and wanted to just swing through and say WHATTUP. I don't really get into Pscyhopathic stuff anymore, I kinda fell out of the loop after Hell's Pit came out. I still have a lot of respect for ICP and everything they do, I just got into other types of music. But much love to all the juggalos still hangin around Happy

Re: WOW - FxXxckOff - 06-06-2009

sup man?

Re: WOW - sTr - 06-06-2009

what up you og son of a bitch... me = Detroit Psycho, not sure if you were around when ! started using this name...

Re: WOW - Chevy2Dope - 06-06-2009

STRetard Wrote:what up you og son of a bitch... me = Detroit Psycho, not sure if you were around when ! started using this name...
Yep, I was around when you started using that name. You also sent me the link, I appreciate it man. FxXxckOff, you were another that I remember from back in the day. Good to see all you weirdos still lurkin these parts

word em up, !'ve been trying to get everyone to come by and party it up at least once.... it'd be nice if they stick around to though...

Re: WOW - CrAzYT - 06-06-2009

I remember Chevy2Dope from when I was at RealJuggalos.com and B6 ... hey there, fella.

CrAzYT Wrote:I remember Chevy2Dope from when I was at RealJuggalos.com and B6 ... hey there, fella.
Yes! We were a couple of those crazy people that were on both RJ and B6. Whatever happened to the RealJuggalos board?

Re: WOW - CrAzYT - 06-06-2009

No idea - I haven't spoken to anyone from that board in a very long time ... possibly a dogg was the last person I chatted with years ago.

hoy crap, a dogg, now that's a name ! haven't heard ina while...

Yeah, jeeze, I haven't thought about any of that in forever. STR- I get your IM's from time to time but it'll be like hours after you've sent them. Other than that, nothin. Every once in awhile I like to drop into juggalonews.com to see whats goin on in the Psychopathic world. Even though I don't get into it anymore, I will always have mad respect for what they do

Re: WOW - John the Juggalo - 06-06-2009

damn, thats a name i haven't seen in awhile.

Re: WOW - FxXxckOff - 06-06-2009

realjuggalos is not sfu sick fucks united

FxXxckOff Wrote:realjuggalos is not sfu sick fucks united
Oh that's right, SFU, what happened with that?

Re: WOW - Midgetfuxer - 06-06-2009

CrAzYT Wrote:I remember Chevy2Dope from when I was at RealJuggalos.com and B6 ... hey there, fella.

Chevys been here forever... WB

Re: WOW - Autumn - 06-06-2009

i do recognize the name, but im sure you wouldnt remember me anyway lol

Re: WOW - juggalogigolo - 06-07-2009

douchebag 20 4 lyfe

Re: WOW - Autumn - 06-07-2009

On the ICP.com chat years ago, I went by ICPAutumn, then Sinister Syko.

ahahahahaha!! I'm fuckin' sinister all right....

Re: WOW - Chevy2Dope - 06-07-2009

BAJAJ, nice shout out to my AIM name Fred, you are a funny mother fucker. MIdgetFuxer, I def remember you and that name. Autumn, I have a vague recollection of you as well. Good times man

Re: WOW - juggalogigolo - 06-07-2009

<---- I love only men

Re: WOW - TheB6Bitch - 06-07-2009

you better remeber my ass chevy

Re: WOW - Chevy2Dope - 06-07-2009

ViolentJsBitch4Lyfe Wrote:you better remeber my ass chevy

Oh fo sho yo

Re: WOW - TheB6Bitch - 06-07-2009

i heart chevy he was my buddie ! im glad hes back :)

Re: WOW - John the Juggalo - 06-07-2009

I just remember the name..i dont remember none of that whiggz post.