Board 6
the wings will dominate tonight - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: the wings will dominate tonight (/showthread.php?tid=8062)

Pages: 1 2

the wings will dominate tonight - sTr - 06-06-2009

is anyone gonna be watching the Stanley Cup Finals tonight? Wings are gonna take it!!! give me your feedback...

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - Slacker - 06-06-2009

i dunno about hockey

Northern Ireland are playing Italy tonight in teh f00tball

much more my cup of tea

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - sTr - 06-06-2009

our football sucks here... and they don't play yours here unless you internet it up, which really is what ! do most of the time anyway...

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - Clizownmothafackoz17 - 06-06-2009

Me thinks not. Fuck the wings. Fuckin Yankees of hockey. Last game they got beat up, pushed around and outworked by a younger, stronger Penguins team and at the end of the game they straight gave up. Didn't even try to press the issue and maybe steal another goal. It was shameful and the hockey gods are angered. The Penguins are scrappier, tougher and the Wings don't have any player who can even begin to guard Crosby or Malkin. Plus the penguins are willing to drop the gloves and fight unlike the Euro-pussies comprising the redwings.
Then again I've been a die hard penguins fan since 1989 and my worship of the penguins has always been among the most important things in my life, so I'm hardly an objective observer. But I am honestly pretty confident. The penguins have a lot of momentum off that last game.
And you don't know how much it would mean to me to see Hossa beaten by the Penguins this year. That, stupid, disloyal, cowardly man. His name will evoke laughter throughout history and be synonymous with the traitor who fails. The Judas who Jesus kills. Oh the glory of Jesus killing Judas.
Then again Detroit is the deepest team in hockey, and very hard to beat at the Joe, so I could be wrong. But me thinks not.

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - Grimlin - 06-06-2009

It's all Detroit has left...Hockey.

! told someone the other day that Detroit most likely makes more money off of the redwings then it does GM... kinda fucked up...

STRetard Wrote:! told someone the other day that Detroit most likely makes more money off of the redwings then it does GM... kinda fucked up...
Probably technically true. The Redwings are profitable. GM is 52 billion or so in the hole.

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - psychopathic penguin - 06-06-2009

Clizownmothafackoz17 Wrote:Me thinks not. Fuck the wings. Fuckin Yankees of hockey. Last game they got beat up, pushed around and outworked by a younger, stronger Penguins team and at the end of the game they straight gave up. Didn't even try to press the issue and maybe steal another goal. It was shameful and the hockey gods are angered. The Penguins are scrappier, tougher and the Wings don't have any player who can even begin to guard Crosby or Malkin. Plus the penguins are willing to drop the gloves and fight unlike the Euro-pussies comprising the redwings.
Then again I've been a die hard penguins fan since 1989 and my worship of the penguins has always been among the most important things in my life, so I'm hardly an objective observer. But I am honestly pretty confident. The penguins have a lot of momentum off that last game.
And you don't know how much it would mean to me to see Hossa beaten by the Penguins this year. That, stupid, disloyal, cowardly man. His name will evoke laughter throughout history and be synonymous with the traitor who fails. The Judas who Jesus kills. Oh the glory of Jesus killing Judas.
Then again Detroit is the deepest team in hockey, and very hard to beat at the Joe, so I could be wrong. But me thinks not.

i didn't read any of that but red wings > you

Bajaj, and that's coming from someone with penguin in his name, burn....

Wings up 1 so far....

Spoke too soon, up 2-0 now...

[Image: bilde?Site=C3&Date=20080607&...amp;Ref=AR]

4-0 sucka!!!!

[Image: 610x.jpg]

hoody hoo... 5-0, ! told you niggers the wings were gonna dominate tonight...

Well, shit. I stand corrected for now. We're still gonna win the series on you dickless faggots. Helm is a bitch for life for refusing to fight.

Clizownmothafackoz17 Wrote:Well, shit. I stand corrected for now. We're still gonna win the series on you dickless faggots. Helm is a bitch for life for refusing to fight.

teh penguins don't stand a chance

i would know

man, we're gonna hurt a lot of fags from penn's feeling in game six when we win the cup on their faggy ice again...

bajaj @ again

Faggy? Like getting called out to fight and covering your head and screaming for the refs to save you? The Redwings are a great franchise, very talented, but they are the softest team in hockey. 100% comprised of homosexuals. Pens in 7.

[Image: 340x.jpg]

Wings in 6, or if you're lucky the wings will let them win one so they can win at home for game 7

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - capthowdy1027 - 06-06-2009

The game fucking owned tonight man. Fuck the Pens and fuck Crosby. Not that I want the Wings to take an L on game 6, it would be the shit to win it at home this year.

This board has hockey talk. Maybe I will actually stick around for a minute.

Hell yeah, ! Def sports it up, so it would be nice to bs with peeps about it....

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - capthowdy1027 - 06-06-2009

Only thing I know shit about is hockey, but w0rd.

you can't beat detroit at home in the playoffs

it's not going to happen

It's a fact....

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - Clizownmothafackoz17 - 06-07-2009

Games 1-3 could have gone either way. In fact in games 1-3 the team with the most shots and chances lost. Game 4 the penguins dominated. Game 5 the wings kicked ass and the penguins didn't show up. This series is not over think that the penguins can't win in Detroit is a bit of silly Hubris. Detroit was extremely lucky to escape with the first two wins. The trick boards had more goals than detroit's offense and the posts had more saves than Osgood did. Pitt could have won either of those games.
Anyway, Detroit (pronounced "day-twah" in French) is up 1-0 in the best of 3 series. Gotta give credit where credit is due. They've been the most dominant franchise in hockey from hockey's beginnings. But the inevitable truth is that we have the superior young talent. And with Crosby, Maklin and Stall, we are going to be a dynasty. Pens in 7. God willing.

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - sTr - 06-07-2009

Wings will take it in game 6 and history will repeat itself... what would be epic would be a 3-peat of the series whoever wins... two good team, and they play great against eachother....

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - Autumn - 06-07-2009

I know nothing about this, but I wanna get my post count up. Happy

And, Alex, your intellectual talk and big words get me hot baby! ahaha!

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - sTr - 06-07-2009

wanna get your post count up, postits....

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - mrshowdy - 06-07-2009

bajajajaj, typical penguins fan suckin crosby's dick. how do you figure none of us can guard him, HE HAS DONE JACK SHIT IN THE LAST 5 GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck sydney crosby, and fuck all the stupid penalties cuz your boys cant calm down and play hockey

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - psychopathic penguin - 06-07-2009

mrshowdy Wrote:bajajajaj, typical penguins fan suckin crosby's dick. how do you figure none of us can guard him, HE HAS DONE JACK SHIT IN THE LAST 5 GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck sydney crosby, and fuck all the stupid penalties cuz your boys cant calm down and play hockey

Last 5 Games
Game G A P +/- PIM PP SH S S% Shifts TOI FO%
Jun 06 '09 PIT @ DET 0 0 0 -2 2 0 0 1 0.0 19 18:33 45.4
Jun 04 '09 DET @ PIT 1 1 2 2 0 0 0 3 33.3 26 19:34 50.0
Jun 02 '09 DET @ PIT 0 1 1 -1 0 0 0 3 0.0 25 22:19 63.2
May 31 '09 PIT @ DET 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 0.0 24 19:36 66.7
May 30 '09 PIT @ DET 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 2 0.0 25 22:35 30.0

nuff said

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - mrshowdy - 06-07-2009

thank you for posting his stats so you could prove my point. 1 goal and 2 assists, god damn those wings not being able to guard him. bajajjaajjaja

Re: the wings will dominate tonight - F-Disk - 06-07-2009

STRetard Wrote:wanna get your post count up, postits....
[Image: man_boobs.jpg]