Board 6
McGangBang - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: McGangBang (/showthread.php?tid=8031)

McGangBang - sTr - 06-03-2009

if you never heard of this beast well get ready... it's the newwest craze, the mcgangbang... pretty much if you wanna eat cheap and big, this should be your new shit... the mcgangbang consists two items off of the mcdonald's dollar menu. First you start by taking a McChicken and putting the sandwich bun and all inside of a double cheese burger... and if you really wanna get loose go with the mc spicy, then you end up with two slaps of meat, with a hot and spick in the middle... mmmm, if ! only ate meat... check the pics below for greatness...

[Image: mcgangbang.jpg]

[Image: mcgangbang.jpg]

Re: McGangBang - John the Juggalo - 06-03-2009

why not just eat them seperately, why do they have to be inside of each other...but i guess that takes from the appeal of this great cullinary discovery...i actually made that gluten free pizza today, turned out excellent..i'll post some flicks

Re: McGangBang - sTr - 06-03-2009

hell yeah, the crust on the gluten free pizza owns, ! can't think of a way to describe how tasty that shiz iz....

Re: McGangBang - John the Juggalo - 06-03-2009

This is my Gluten Free Pizza right out of the oven..shits really good. I made this shits myself..I've got Celiac's disease so i have to cook all my own food and stuff..i could never eat a burger like that..it would make me so sick, i would probably have to goto the hospital..or commit suicide..which ever came first.

[Image: 100_0226_11.jpg]

Re: McGangBang - juggalogigolo - 06-04-2009

fucka all that

try a 9 meat sammich

[Image: 1050322256_l.jpg]

Re: McGangBang - John the Juggalo - 06-04-2009

Yo that shit looks good though, i'd put like 3 different cheeses on there.

fuck cheese, nothing but meat, mayo, and bread, it ended up costng like 20 bucks, but it was worth it

Re: McGangBang - sTr - 06-04-2009

fred, you know you don't even want the mayo and the god damn bread, you love all the meat you can pack into your mouth at once...

Re: McGangBang - John the Juggalo - 06-04-2009

Fred's got a pretty mouth..

Re: McGangBang - Slacker - 06-04-2009

that burger looks fucking epic

Re: McGangBang - sTr - 06-04-2009

You should get one slack, if you do make sure you post that shiz...

word, i love meat, the juicier the better

Re: McGangBang - sTr - 06-05-2009

fred Wrote:word, i love meat, the juicier the better

nominated for gayest quote of the year... plus, ! always knew it...

Re: McGangBang - John the Juggalo - 06-05-2009

Fred has always been able to get away with saying outragously homosexual things...i mean, look at that sig..whiggz is straight up shine'n so hard its making birds sing outside my window...kid is golden..the kid...is...golden..

.... like a shower.....

Re: McGangBang - Grimlin - 06-05-2009

Here's a new one for you as well.

Take a double cheeseburger,split in half between the meat and add a apple pie in the middle.It's a big craze going right now in one state.

It's actually pretty good.The apple pie takes the greasy hamburger taste away and makes it taste sweet instead of greasy.

I used to buy 2 double cheese burger off the dollar menu and buy the 2 for a dollar apple pies.

I'm a cheap ass when it comes to food.

Re: McGangBang - Slacker - 06-05-2009

sounds like it could be pretty tasty

im a cheap ass when it comes to EVERYTHING

bajaj... you said ass and comes in the same sentence...