Board 6
The Indians have been through a miserable - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: B Sex Love Line (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: The Indians have been through a miserable (/showthread.php?tid=13122)

The Indians have been through a miserable - panxing18 - 06-12-2019

stretch of baseball http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-khris-davis-jersey , but help is on the way in the form of Jason Kipnis and Francisco Lindor."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections NewsAnalysis & EditorialsCleveland Indians prospects & minor leaguesGame RecapsTransactionsLet's Talk Tribe PodcastLet’s Talk Tribe Podcast Ep. 116: Keep ‘em on Their Toes (w/ Mandy Bell)The Indians have been through a miserable stretch of baseball, but help is on the way in the form of Jason Kipnis and Francisco Lindor.EDTShareTweetShareShareLet’s Talk Tribe Podcast Ep. 116: Keep ‘em on Their Toes (w/ Mandy Bell)A huge thank-you to Mandy Bell for joining us for this week’s episode! Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and find her work covering the Tribe at Indians.com.Topics[1:27] - Hey, what’s up with those Indians photos on Baseball Reference? [3:14] - The weirdness of seeing former Indians on other teams.[4:10] - The Indians’ miserable week of games.[12:11] - Defensive alignments with Carlos Gonzalez/Jake Bauers.[14:39] - Everything is fine with the rotation. EVERYTHING IS FINE. [24:28] - Baseball isn’t baseball without Francisco Lindor.[33:45] - Interview with Mandy Bell. Thanks for checking out the latest episode of Let’s Talk Tribe! If you enjoyed that episode and want to hear more, please consider subscribing to us on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcast. And consider leaving a nice little review or comment. Every little bit helps us keep this bad boy going.Intro and outro music: I’m In Your Mind Fuzz by King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard. Let’s go back to a time of optimism, namely Blake Treinen Jersey , before the season"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Scaling the RocksPebble ReportRockpileRockies Game ThreadsRockies Fan ExperienceFanPost FridayFanPost Friday Recap: Your bold predictionsLet’s go back to a time of optimism, namely, before the season FanPost Friday Recap: Your bold predictionsBefore the start of the season we asked you, our loyal Purple Row readers, to grace us with your bold predictions for the 2019 Rockies season. We had five responses this year (thanks to RoxRock4, TropicalChrome, RockiesLifer, biondino, and kingoftherockies for your submissions). The predictions fall into a few general categories.GimmiesIt’s hard to predict baseball. As such Chris Hatcher Jersey , I’m surprised more people didn’t grab gimmies like TropicalChrome did: that All-Star Game announcers mention Coors when the Rockies come to bat, and that our Regional Sports Network broadcasters would miss a significant play because they’re distracted by something else. This may have already happened, now that I think about it.ReasonableThese are the predictions that you don’t even have to squint to say, “Yeah, I could see that happening.” From a make-or-break year for Jon Gray, to a Tony Wolters top 10 catcher finish,from the bullpen actually being pretty good to trading for a catcher. These aren’t locks, but it’s not hard to imagine they’ll take place.BoldFour of our five FanPosters predicted a division title. This prediction feels hopeless after 12 games but it’s a long season. The reason this falls in the “Bold” category is because six-straight division titles for a Dodgers team that still looks pretty good is a streak that’s tough to break, even if one makes the reasonable prediction that the Rockies will be good.There were a lot of bold predictions for individual performances. RoxRock4 and TropicalChrome put German Marquez and Kyle Freeland in the Cy Young conversation while biondino thinks Jon Gray will finish with the best WAR on the team. There’s the NL MVP Award for Nolan and an All-Star appearance for David Dahl http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-khris-davis-jersey , according to kingoftherockies.RockiesLifer went a little more micro in player performance predictions: a cycle for Ryan McMahon, a no-no at Coors for Jeff Hoffman, and September’s closer not making the Opening Day roster.These are the kinds of bold predictions that make these posts fun. But some folks got even bolder than this.OutrageousI’ll admit “outrageous” is a bit of a hyperbole, but these predictions go beyond bold and caused me to raise my eyebrows a little bit. Ian Desmond a .300 hitter? The Rockies clinching the division in a Game 163 at home against the Dodgers? The first one is a little too out there from RoxRock4 and the latter, from kingoftherockies, gave me nausea just thinking about it. ImpossibleC’mon, RockiesLifer, let’s take this seriously.hanks to everyone for participating! We’ll have a prompt about once a month through the season so stay tuned for more.