Board 6
lot during the seas - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: B Sex Love Line (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: lot during the seas (/showthread.php?tid=12875)

lot during the seas - shushu - 02-13-2019

Here yesterday, it was thumbs down to the lack of solid candidates for Hart Trophy consideration at the NHL seasons halfway mark. Well, the story is very different if we make a list of coaches who might win the Jack Adams Award should their teams continue to play well. If the Nashville Predators can finish first overall, or win the Central Division, or come close to doing one or the other, Peter Laviolette would seem a clear-cut coach of the year favourite. But the other contenders are many. In no particular order, I would nominate Jon Cooper, Tampa Bay; Mike Johnston, Pittsburgh; Jack Capuano, NY Islanders; Barry Trotz, Washington; Bob Hartley, Calgary; Willie Desjardins, Vancouver; Paul Maurice, Winnipeg, and Gerard Gallant, Florida. This leaves out Joel Quenneville, Chicago; Bruce Boudreau, Anaheim; Ken Hitchcock, St. Louis; Michel Therrien, Montreal; Mike Babcock, Detroit; and Alain Vigneault, NY Rangers. Theyre doing the good work you expect them to do and have seen them do in the past. That shouldnt disqualify them from a vote that determines the best coaching job of the current season, but meeting expectations isnt what the Adams Award is about. The coach of the year is usually the one who best exceeds expectations. So far, Laviolette has done that. As always, it is necessary to point out that votes for the Adams Award are often followed at some point by pink slips. Two of the last four winners--Paul MacLean and Dan Bylsma--are looking for work. Thumbs down to the recently-unveiled NHL All-Star jerseys that will be worn by Zemgus Girgensons and friends in Columbus later this month. I’m at a loss to describe what you can see and I don’t know a name for “that” colour, but it’s enough to say that if there’s a good reason to throw a jersey onto the ice, and I am in stated opposition to that practice, and to media coverage of same, getting rid of one of these would make some sense. Acquiring one in the first place wouldn’t. The NHL says the jersey design and its colours were inspired by the fact none of the 30 NHL teams wears anything similar. Let me close by saying: There’s a reason for that. Daniel Carlson Jersey . Lupul injured the hand in a fall at practice on Thursday. He will wear a cast for a minimum of 10 days before he can put a glove back on it and get some mobility back, said Carlyle, who added the winger wont go on the teams upcoming road trip. Andrew Sendejo Jersey . According to bodog.ca, Cleveland moved up to grab the best odds to win the Larry OBrian trophy at 4-1 on Friday. By comparison, the Miami Heats odds plummeted from 3-1 favourites before LeBron left, to 50-1. http://www.vikingsauthenticshop.com/Vikings-Marcus-Sherels-Draft-Jersey/ . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Anthony Barr Jersey . Just ask Arsenal fans. However, Arsene Wenger has repeatedly told anyone willing to listen that finishing in that spot is more important than winning a cup competition. Eric Kendricks Jersey . Andrew Luck couldnt believe his ears. Colts fans couldnt believe the scoreboard, and the Kansas City Chiefs couldnt believe their incredibly bad luck.LAS VEGAS -- The World squad is off to an impressive start at the Continental Cup curling tournament, taking a 2-1 lead over North America after Thursdays opening draw. Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Muirhead stole three in the fourth end and two more in fifth to earn the full point in the team standings. "It was a great start, we played really well and the ice conditions are fantastic," Muirhead said. "We had a really solid game out there and to get the first points on the board for Team World was good." The teams will meet again, possibly this week and certainly in Sochi. "You forget that Sochi is only a couple of weeks away and Jennifers going to be there but it doesnt really cross your mind," Muirhead said. "We play Jennifer a lot during the season and every game is just as tough. It makes it no different to any other game if we play her here or at the Winter Olympics or at any (World Curling) Tour event." Norways Thomas Ulsrud gave World another point with a 7-4 win over Winnipegs Jeff Stoughton. Ulsrud, who is also bound for Sochi, picked up three points in the fourth end to open up the game.dddddddddddd "I think we played pretty solid out there," said Ulsrud, the silver medallist at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. "Weve been practising pretty hard in preparation for the Olympics. "Its good to get a good start for Team World. This is a big event for us. We get to play the Canadian Olympic (Brad Jacobs) team and the U.S. Olympic team (John Shuster), so were looking forward to that, it will be good practice. Hopefully we can send a message to them; I just hope they dont crush us." The U.S. Olympic womens team salvaged a point for North America as Erika Brown defeated Japans Satsuki Fujisawa 5-3. "It was a great big win. Its fun to play in front of 4-5,000 people and to play well," Brown said. "I could sense that things werent going so well on the other sheets so Im happy we got a point today (for North America)." A total of 60 points are available through the four days of competition, with the first team reaching 30.5 points earning the Continental Cup title. The tournament continued later Thursday with a round of mixed doubles. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '