Board 6
tabbed me in the - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: The Beat Down (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: tabbed me in the (/showthread.php?tid=12857)

tabbed me in the - shushu - 02-11-2019

AUGUSTA, Ga. -- Phil Mickelson will be watching the final two rounds of the Masters from home for the first time in 17 years. And its no mystery why. "Its tough to overcome those big numbers," Mickelson said Friday after a 1-over 73. Mickelson made two triple bogeys at Augusta National two years ago and nearly won another green jacket. After making two of them in consecutive days this year he missed the cut for only the second time. He was at 5-over 149. Mickelson could have fired up a private jet to head home after he signed his card, except that the Masters changed its cut policy this year. The top 50 and ties -- up from the top 44 -- made the cut. "Its right on the bubble," he said before the cut was decided. "I dont want to be looking for the leaderboard, but Im always fighting to make the weekend, it seems like." Lefty came up short this time. Mickelson was chipping from about 30 feet away on No. 7 in the opening round when it rolled off the green and led to a triple bogey. And then on Friday, watching him play the par-3 12th hole was like watching a tennis match. His tee shot cleared Raes Creek -- typically the first big concern -- and found the front bunker. His next shot sailed over the green and fell into the side of the back bunker. From there, he blasted through the green and back into the same bunker where his troubles began. He got that out to about 18 feet and two-putted for a triple bogey. Throw in that double bogey on the par-5 15th in the opening round when his wedge spun back off the green and into the water, and its clear why Mickelsons bid to join Tiger Woods and Arnold Palmer with a fourth Masters title dissolved rather quickly. "What happened at 12 was I hit in the front bunker, and there was no sand where I was at," Mickelson said. "I caught the liner of the bunker and bladed it across the green and the same thing happened on the other side. It went back and forth, three bunkers, before I finally got it to stay on grass." Mickelson, who withdrew after two rounds at Torrey Pines because of a sore back, pulled out on the weekend of the Texas Open with a pulled muscle in his oblique. But he said injuries were not the problem this week. What concerned Mickelson was not playing enough going into the Masters. He said he was worried that he might not be sharp, and he was right. "Thats what Ive been nervous about is having a hole like 7 (Thursday), a hole like 12 today," Mickelson said. "... Instead of one sliding, two or three are going away. Thats the kind of stuff when youre playing tournament golf and youre mentally sharp you dont do." Mickelson last missed the cut at Augusta in 1997, the year Woods won by a record 12 shots. He said hell likely watch the rest if tournament on television. "Its an exciting tournament. I probably will," Mickelson said. "Kind of be my punishment." Kolton Miller Raiders Jersey . Particularly when speaking in the stadium of Tuesdays opponent: Manchester City. "Maybe they dont fear us as before," Pique said on Monday, "because in the last two years we didnt win the Champions League. Gareon Conley Raiders Jersey . Watch the action live on TSN and listen on TSN 1050 Radio beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors maintained their spot atop the Atlantic Friday after defeating the Wizards, 96-88, for their second win in a row. http://www.officialauthenticraidersstore.com/authentic-rashaan-melvin-jersey.html . TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. Nick Nelson Jersey .J. -- Kevin Gilbride retired Thursday as offensive co-ordinator for the New York Giants. Brandon Parker Jersey . Four years after winning gold on home ice in Vancouver, the Canadians will get a chance to make it two in a row Sunday against Sweden after beating the United States 1-0 in the Olympic semifinals Friday at Bolshoy Ice Dome.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- A Reds team that hadnt pulled off a big comeback all season now has two in one week. And its been some kind of week. Two starters got hurt, three infielders went on the disabled list, and the wins kept coming. Brayan Penas pinch-hit single in the eighth inning completed another late rally by the Reds, who overcame more injuries on Friday and beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 6-5 to keep their momentum going toward the All-Star break. Pena described this one as a "championship effort." "This is a huge victory for us," he said. "This is the kind of victory that shows what we can do. When we got behind, everybody kept pushing each other." Down 5-1 after six innings, the Reds scored twice with the help of third baseman Pedro Alvarezs throwing error in the seventh and added three more in the eighth. Cincinnati is 7-2 on its 11-game homestand leading into the break. Devin Mesoraco homered with two outs off left-hander Tony Watson (5-1) in the eighth, and the Reds put together four more singles, with RBI hits by Ramon Santiago and Pena completing Cincinnatis second big comeback of the week. Cincinnati overcame a five-run deficit to beat the Cubs in the second game of a doubleheader on Tuesday. Watson came in with a 0.84 ERA having allowed only one homer and four earned runs all season. "I dont want to say it came out of nowhere, but to come back from two outs and nobody on against a Tony Watson whos throwing missiles, I cant say enough," manager Bryan Price said. Curtis Partch (1-0), called up earlier in the day, escaped a bases-loaded threat in the eighth. Aroldis Chapman fanned the side in the ninth for his 20th save in 22 chances. He has at least one strikeout in his last 40 appearances, passing Bruce Sutter for the record by a major league reliever since 1900. Andrew McCutchen and Alvarez homered for a 4-0 lead off Cincinnatis Mat Latos, who left after only five innings because of back spasms. It was the shortest of his ssix starts since returning from torn knee cartilage and a strained pitching forearm.dddddddddddd Latos ran hard to first to try to beat out a bunt in the second inning. His back started acting up when he went back to the mound. "When I was bending over to get the sign for the first batter in the third inning, all of a sudden it felt like one of the middle infielders came up and stabbed me in the back," Latos said. "It calmed down a little bit for two more innings." The Reds have been hit hard by injuries in the past week. First baseman Joey Votto is on the DL indefinitely with a thigh injury. Second baseman Brandon Phillips tore a ligament in his left thumb and had surgery on Friday. Skip Schumaker was expected to help fill in at second base, but he went on the 7-day concussion list. Starter Homer Bailey slightly strained his right knee on Thursday, but is expected to make his next turn. Now, its Latos who is a question. Billy Hamilton had a sore hamstring on Thursday and was relegated to pinch-hitting during a 6-4, 12-inning loss to the Cubs. He was back in the lineup on Friday and produced a run right away. He led off with a bunt toward first baseman Gaby Sanchez, pulling up and whirling his arms as he dodged the tag and then lunged for the base, touching it safely with his hand. He scored from first on Zack Cozarts double. NOTES: Mike Leake (7-7), who has won his last five decisions against the Pirates, faces Charlie Morton (5-9) on Saturday. ... Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said RHP Gerrit Cole wont be ready to rejoin the rotation when hes eligible to come off the DL on July 20. Cole has a sore muscle in his right side. ... Neil Walker was 0 for 3 with a walk, ending his 12-game hitting streak. ... Alvarezs 15 homers rank second behind Cincinnatis Todd Frazier (16) for most by an NL third baseman. ... The Reds optioned C Tucker Barnhart to Triple-A Louisville and called up right-handed relievers Carlos Contreras and Partch. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '