Board 6
Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? (/showthread.php?tid=12707)

Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Paullehh - 03-06-2018

Any of you guys looking to make a little money of the crypto boom this year?

It's earning those in on it a lot of money still.
I am sorry if you guys think this is shameless self promoting spam but i'm posting the deal my crypto exchange are offering.

You need to sign up and put $110 in your account (this guarantees you the $100 worth of Bitcoin that you need to invest in to get the deal)

Basically you sign up > deposit $110 in Bitcoin > Get $10 bitcoin free. So you instantly start with more money than you had before. You can withdraw and spend like any regular bank. I also get $10 free when you sign up. Everybody wins. Bitcoin grew over 30% last month alone and has been growing like this for a long time..It's real big money. I go for a poop and make cash haha.
It should make yo money every month too! Test it out...Thank me in 1 month!!!!!!

Anyway here is the link for the offfer.
https://www.coinbase.com/join/55c8cc8094488149a70000ae

If you do this then please contact me so i can guide you in how to best use this system.
I have studied it for a long time and can help you out a lot in understanding crypto currency and why it is becoming a regular way to bank and pay your bills and buy things in shops.
Unless you are a dick...then you can figure it out yourself...
Questions? Ask bellow peeps. Happy to help.

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Joshy - 03-18-2018

Don't be a faggot.

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - sTr - 03-18-2018

What's in your portfolio?

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Paullehh - 03-18-2018

(03-18-2018, 11:25 AM)sTr Wrote:  What's in your portfolio?

KillaMoKillaMoKillaMoKillaMoKillaMoKillaMoKillaMo

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Paullehh - 03-20-2018

(03-18-2018, 03:55 PM)Paullehh Wrote:  
(03-18-2018, 11:25 AM)sTr Wrote:  What's in your portfolio?

Thanks to the soaring prices that

Is now
KillaMoKillaMoKillaMoKillaMoKillaMoKillaMoKillaMoKillaMoKillaMoKillaMo

Happy days.

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Joshy - 03-25-2018

Don't be a faggot.

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - juggalogigolo - 03-28-2018

i dont need any KillaMoKillaMo, i got enough as it is... what i DO need is more fghtffyrdmns dancefghtffyrdmns dance.

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Paullehh - 03-29-2018

You can buy all kinds of sluts with bitcoin. It's having an easter sale right now lol

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - juggalogigolo - 03-30-2018

do these sluts have bootys as glorious as fghtffyrdmns dance?

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Paullehh - 04-01-2018

Even batter and more widely available. 24/7 booty, all you can eat buffet.
Seriously though i have been doing a fair bit trading in the down market. Very profitable.

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - juggalogigolo - 04-02-2018

for now... until it busts.

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Paullehh - 04-05-2018

It is pretty much bust proof. Because the technology is already in our systems worldwide and more and more storefronts are accepting it as a pay method every day. The value can only go down for now while market forces push down the price. I'm making a extra coin out the crashes. My most profitable times in crypto are market crashing times. Sell high, buy low..ya know.

As a Network the bitcoin network is bullet proof. With traditional stocks etc a company would go bust but there is no company in a currency like bitcoin. It just goes up and down with no real damage to the system itself. Using the block chain technology retailers can lock in the price at point of sale and convert payments to local currency instantly and free so they don't need to care about the value of the coins.
Revolutionary technology that has actually landed and found traction and grown to one of the largest currencies in the world pretty much on day 1. That's a pretty impressive prospect.
Until now it was just pure speculation about it being able to find a place as an accepted currency.

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Paullehh - 05-02-2018

You fags still not on board? I've made mad cash last month as a crypto trader. You fools got no idea what ya missing. Would pay more than your full time job Freddy baby. Fuck dealing drugs...deal money.

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - holagatita - 07-24-2018

(05-02-2018, 09:58 PM)Paullehh Wrote:  You fags still not on board? I've made mad cash last month as a crypto trader. You fools got no idea what ya missing. Would pay more than your full time job Freddy baby. Fuck dealing drugs...deal money.

I made 27 cents so far on bitcoin. lol

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Paullehh - 08-01-2018

(07-24-2018, 11:52 AM)holagatita Wrote:  
(05-02-2018, 09:58 PM)Paullehh Wrote:  You fags still not on board? I've made mad cash last month as a crypto trader. You fools got no idea what ya missing. Would pay more than your full time job Freddy baby. Fuck dealing drugs...deal money.

I made 27 cents so far on bitcoin. lol
Shorted i a few times during last decline. Looks like it might be time to hort it again soon too.

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Paullehh - 08-03-2018

I was right. Super glad to have sold it then. I'm going to clean up at the bottom.

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Joshy - 10-07-2018

bajaj

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - juggalogigolo - 05-09-2019

maybe by the time he gets out of prison the bitcoins will be worth something

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Joshy - 06-02-2019

classic

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - juggalogigolo - 06-18-2019

Pimp

RE: Anybody getting in to crypto banking? - Joshy - 02-02-2024

Gay