Board 6
Interfering with a personal life - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Interfering with a personal life (/showthread.php?tid=12689)

Interfering with a personal life - Stoopid Dog - 03-10-2016

Was a pretty bullshit move to make. Glad you got your giggles off though.

RE: Interfering with a personal life - juggalogigolo - 03-10-2016

You're a fuck up fluff. Choosing to cheat on your girlfriend when you are trying to get your shit together is a bullshit move. Bragging about it is a bullshit move. Running away from the group and unfriending all of us was a bullshit move. But you blew us all off when we called you out on your bullshit. If you wanna go out and fuck other girls then fine, but have the decency to tell her first. Cheating is bullshit. Grow up and take responsibility for your own actions and stop trying to push the blame on to other people. THATS a bullshit move.

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Ms Felony - 03-11-2016

^^

RE: Interfering with a personal life - holagatita - 03-11-2016

yep, your woman needed to know. That's asshole behavior. If you need strange you don't sign up for a dating site. You have an adult conversation with your partner.

RE: Interfering with a personal life - John the Juggalo - 03-12-2016

People on the internet ruining other peoples lives on the internet who are ruining peoples lives in real life: Inception

RE: Interfering with a personal life - juggalogigolo - 03-13-2016

fghtffyrdmns dance

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Paullehh - 03-13-2016

More back story of dramas with screenshots n shit plz.

RE: Interfering with a personal life - juggalogigolo - 03-13-2016

im far to lazt to post pics, but he posted on the new b6 facebook page that he signed up on a dating app, got all his info filled out, and then realized it had him as a man seeking men.

we all called him out on why hes signing up for a dating sight to begin with, when hes got a girlfriend, who hes got several kids with. he played dumb and act like he didnt know it was a dating app, which is just stupid as fuck.

anyway, i told him to quit being a fuck up or i was gonna tell his woman, and he deleted the post, and deleted us all of his friends list, and left the group.

but not before i got a screenshot of his original post, which i showed to her. and she proceeded to dump his ass, and said he could find some other way to put minutes on his phone. then he came here and cried like a bitch.

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Paullehh - 03-14-2016

Stone cold. Ouch. He had not even cheated? Just signed up to some dating app he prob would have been lucky to even get a hello from.
Savage.

RE: Interfering with a personal life - holagatita - 03-14-2016

(03-14-2016, 12:03 PM)Paullehh Wrote:  Stone cold. Ouch. He had not even cheated? Just signed up to some dating app he prob would have been lucky to even get a hello from.
Savage.

signing up and then bragging about it is a special kind of stupid

RE: Interfering with a personal life - juggalogigolo - 03-14-2016

^

if he wasnt such a fuck up already, i wouldnt have done shit. but this kid has fucked up constantly through life. he JUST got outta prison not that long ago, im sure hes put his girlfriend through hell, and she was still with him when he got out.

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Paullehh - 03-14-2016

He does sound like a train wreck n she's bound to know exactly the kinda man she's involved herself with. Doubt this will stop her fucking him if she's still there after all the other shit.
Leave them to it I recon.
Still done now. Wonder if his shit got launched our the window.

RE: Interfering with a personal life - juggalogigolo - 03-14-2016

meh

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Paullehh - 03-18-2016

So he's going to track you down and kill you now?

RE: Interfering with a personal life - juggalogigolo - 03-18-2016

he can try, but he cant even manage to get out of his shithole heroin junkie filled town, let alone make it several hours away.

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Joshy - 03-19-2016

Ah this stuff is here now too? Awesome.

Also is this "Paullehh" Not on faceb6?

RE: Interfering with a personal life - juggalogigolo - 03-20-2016

paullehh is paul mcmillian on facebook, hes on there now, but he wasnt at the time this all went down

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Paullehh - 03-21-2016

All the good shit happened while i was out or sleeping :(

RE: Interfering with a personal life - juggalogigolo - 03-22-2016

thats what you get for being 8 hours ahead of us.

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Joshy - 03-24-2016

Yeah you fucking nerd.

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Paullehh - 03-24-2016

(03-22-2016, 04:20 PM)fred Wrote:  thats what you get for being 8 hours ahead of us.

Been watching these Trump rallies and thinking maybe 50 years and 8 hours ahead.. bajaj

RE: Interfering with a personal life - juggalogigolo - 03-24-2016

no shit. its scary as fuck.

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Paullehh - 03-24-2016

Scottish government stripped him of honours he had in Scotland citing his unacceptable hate preaching as a reason.
He went on to throw some insults to the press the next day about Scotland being a dumb nation or something. I forget his exact words but it
Was gold though.
The people then successfully petitioned UK government to have a parliamentary debate on banning Trump from the UK as a hate preacher.
Unfortunately they have not banned him. Fuck that man.

EDIT: Also Trump built a golf course here in Scotland and petitioned government not to build any of our sea turbines of the coast of his golf course as it would take away from the scenery.
The government ruled in favour of the sea turbines. Trump spat the dummy hard and started talking about how foolish our government is for investing in dumb renewable energy.
We should do a kickstarter to build more shit around his golf course... :)

RE: Interfering with a personal life - juggalogigolo - 03-24-2016

its really fucking sad that such a stupid hateful man has such a large amount of supporters

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Paullehh - 03-26-2016

It's always people who can't seem to think things through properly or see a bigger picture.
Nothing good will come from it. :(

RE: Interfering with a personal life - juggalogigolo - 03-26-2016

very true. its scary as fuck that theres a legit chance that he will actually win.

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Paullehh - 03-26-2016

I doubt it. I see that America has a high moron rate. But i have faith it's not that high to actually elect that shit..
Most people are smarter than that.

RE: Interfering with a personal life - juggalogigolo - 03-28-2016

i would HOPE so, but i honestly dont know anymore

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Joshy - 04-03-2016

TRUMP 2016!fghtffyrdmns dancefghtffyrdmns dancefghtffyrdmns dancefghtffyrdmns dancefghtffyrdmns dancefghtffyrdmns dance

RE: Interfering with a personal life - juggalogigolo - 04-03-2016

Fire Face

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Joshy - 04-10-2016

KillaMo

KillaMo

RE: Interfering with a personal life - juggalogigolo - 04-10-2016

Goatse
Goatse

RE: Interfering with a personal life - Joshy - 04-22-2016

banana