Board 6
Got my knee checked and took it up the ass - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Got my knee checked and took it up the ass (/showthread.php?tid=12626)

Got my knee checked and took it up the ass - insane - 12-27-2014

So my knee is all fucked up and I let it go for like 5 days and finally get that shit checked out. Larry has a pic I sent him maybe he can post it or some shit. They did all these x rays and shit only to determine no injury just bruising and swelling. They asked me if i had a ride home i said yeah. SO I was ready to go waiting on discharge papers when a nurse says your not done just yet.
I was like OH? He said you have to take a pill and a shot.
I drink the pill real quick and hold out my arm, he says not there.
I was like wtf as he pointed to my ass and asked me what side i wanted it on.
I told him they never had to give me a shot in my ass before and he said what side.
I was like whatever side you want, and then i asked him if it would hurt and he said yeah.
At first it was a pinch and then is was like all warm and numb.
So yeah went in for a hurt knee and took it up the ass. He wasn't even cute.

RE: Got my knee checked and took it up the ass - holagatita - 12-27-2014

(12-27-2014, 02:02 PM)insane Wrote:  So my knee is all fucked up and I let it go for like 5 days and finally get that shit checked out. Larry has a pic I sent him maybe he can post it or some shit. They did all these x rays and shit only to determine no injury just bruising and swelling. They asked me if i had a ride home i said yeah. SO I was ready to go waiting on discharge papers when a nurse says your not done just yet.
I was like OH? He said you have to take a pill and a shot.
I drink the pill real quick and hold out my arm, he says not there.
I was like wtf as he pointed to my ass and asked me what side i wanted it on.
I told him they never had to give me a shot in my ass before and he said what side.
I was like whatever side you want, and then i asked him if it would hurt and he said yeah.
At first it was a pinch and then is was like all warm and numb.
So yeah went in for a hurt knee and took it up the ass. He wasn't even cute.

big deal, you got a shot in the ass. I was expecting a prostate exam. For knee pain, THAT would be extreme. You probably got a shot of Toradol( an anti-inflammatory drug) I was on Depo for birth control so I got a shot in the ass every 3 months for 4 years, then I got type 1 diabetes so I got to shoot myself in the gut 5-8 times a day until I got an insulin pump. /end more hardcore than you rant. :)

RE: Got my knee checked and took it up the ass - insane - 12-28-2014

It was norco a pain killer and of course it wasn't that bad but I thought they only did the shots in the ass in the old days and I thought i was going to leave it was just that it was unexpected is all.

RE: Got my knee checked and took it up the ass - holagatita - 12-28-2014

lol Norco is a pill. You sure you didn't get Demerol?

RE: Got my knee checked and took it up the ass - dirtymonkey22 - 12-29-2014

[Image: 10859755_10204520175177365_945198691_n.j...17a9a45490]

[Image: 10814286_10204564519765952_543609767_n.j...a44e20a221]

RE: Got my knee checked and took it up the ass - juggalogigolo - 12-29-2014

uhhhh. k?

RE: Got my knee checked and took it up the ass - insane - 12-29-2014

Larry you asshole you weren't supposed to show the rag over my nuts pic

Not sure what the shot was but my ass was numb on one side. I got a prescription for norco and naproxin