Board 6
so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? (/showthread.php?tid=12616)

so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - juggalogigolo - 11-29-2014

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - Paullehh - 11-29-2014

Nervous boner

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - juggalogigolo - 11-29-2014

Word, I think it will be great. They know from the prequels that they can't fuck it up. JJ Abrams knows what he's doing.

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - Paullehh - 11-29-2014

Guardians of the galaxy will fill the void if all goes tits up.

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - juggalogigolo - 11-29-2014

I don't think it will. Disney knows how big of a fuck up the prequels were, and won't let that happen again. They have done a great job with the marvel movies since they took over.

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - dirtymonkey22 - 11-30-2014

what has me hope full is it looks like the star wars we grew up with unlike the prequels that kinda looked like star wars.

And Fred only thing Disney can take Credit for with marvel is advertisement , every thing we are seeing from Marvel was set in place way before disney Bought them.
Disney literally bought them seen they were doing a good job and said keep that up heres money let us know if you need anything.

Big hero 6 is the first official Disney/Marvel crossover on any real level

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - juggalogigolo - 11-30-2014

maybe so, but you better believe that if they werent turning out great, they would have stepped in and said something.

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - insane - 11-30-2014

Disney is doing a good job with the star wars rebels show. This looks good and its a new writer /director. I am going to see it for sure.

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - juggalogigolo - 12-01-2014

word. i cant wait.

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - Paullehh - 12-11-2014

This.
[Image: the_new_lightsaber_has_many_different_uses.gif]

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - juggalogigolo - 12-11-2014

meh. ill wait till the movies comes out before i make any huge judgments based on a 2 second clip

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - randygall - 12-13-2014

Looks awesome

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - John the Juggalo - 01-01-2015

Two words: Millennium Falcon

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - Ms Felony - 01-06-2015

Four Words : Swiss Army Light Saber.

It Looks Fucking Ridiculous.

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - juggalogigolo - 01-07-2015

i bet it makes sense in context

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - Ms Felony - 01-07-2015

I bet it doesn't

RE: so what does everyone think of the new star wars teaser? - juggalogigolo - 01-07-2015

meh, i trust jj abrams.