Board 6
Strangers - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Strangers (/showthread.php?tid=12573)

Pages: 1 2

Strangers - Enigma - 10-27-2014

Last night I had to talk to my kid about strangers. She's too friendly. On Saturday she invited my step mom's creepy neighbor to the house. On Sunday she was talking to the family thinking of renting the house next door to my step mom's house. I'm so scared she's going to get herself kidnapped.

I think she gets the point that some people are bad and a lot of the time they look and sound like nice people until they show themselves to be mean.

Do you guys remember your stranger danger talk thatyour parents had with you?

RE: Strangers - juggalogigolo - 10-27-2014

Nope

RE: Strangers - fghtffyrdmns - 10-27-2014

My step dads friend lived across the street. Thinking about it now, he was pretty weird but to 7 year old me he was alright. Anyway, he knocked on the door early one morning and asked to come in and make breakfast. Everyone was still asleep and I just thought that maybe my stepdad had invited him over and forgot. We made some french toast and sausage. My mother woke up and flipped shit. Step dad never invited him over. There wasn't a talk, just lots of yelling, so yeah I remember pretty well haha

RE: Strangers - Paullehh - 10-27-2014

Every time I seen my uncle alone from when I was about 5 years old he used to play a game with me called 'nervous'where he would run his fingers slowly up my inside leg and eventually over my balls and penis. The aim was not to get nervous.
This happened every single time.

I didn't get nervous until I was 15.

RE: Strangers - holagatita - 10-27-2014

^ wtf!!!

yeah, it ain't always the strangers you gotta worry about. Most of the time it's creepy uncles.

My granddad used to hold us kids down in a "grandpa trap" until my mom said cut that shit out and never touch( my brother) again.
It was vaguely rapey but nothing like that, fuckkkk.

so weird.

our elementary school gym teacher showered with us. we didnt think it was weird at the time though. and he never had a boner.

RE: Strangers - sTr - 10-27-2014

(10-27-2014, 11:10 AM)fred Wrote:  Nope

yeah, my parent's never gave a shit either...

RE: Strangers - OddBallFreak - 10-27-2014

I dont think the whole stranger danger hysteria happened until the mid 90's so most of us were too old/there wasnt as much social pressure to have gotten the lecture from our parents

It was word moving out to Arizona. Most of the kids are done by 6 or 7. Michigan kids would start our until 8 or 9

It was word moving out to Arizona. Most of the kids are done by 6 or 7. Michigan kids would start our until 8 or 9

Done what? Playing outside?

(10-27-2014, 02:44 PM)Paullehh Wrote:  Every time I seen my uncle alone from when I was about 5 years old he used to play a game with me called 'nervous'where he would run his fingers slowly up my inside leg and eventually over my balls and penis. The aim was not to get nervous.

I've been dealing with some repressed memories lately, and this gave me the weirdest feeling besides the normal "holy shit" reaction.
-squeezy lung crushing hugs

(10-27-2014, 07:48 PM)fghtffyrdmns Wrote:  
(10-27-2014, 02:44 PM)Paullehh Wrote:  Every time I seen my uncle alone from when I was about 5 years old he used to play a game with me called 'nervous'where he would run his fingers slowly up my inside leg and eventually over my balls and penis. The aim was not to get nervous.

I've been dealing with some repressed memories lately, and this gave me the weirdest feeling besides the normal "holy shit" reaction.
-squeezy lung crushing hugs
Don't feel bad. I'm ok.
It would have left some mental scars if it wasn't for the fact I just made the whole story up on the spot.
Guess my humour failed lol

Haaaaaate youuuuuuuu

RE: Strangers - Autumn - 10-27-2014

Wooooow you're an asshole. lol I don't recall ever having to worry about strangers. I was a friendly kid, but I had enough family that would kick ass if necessary.

I thought the whole punchline of "I didn't get nervous until I was 15" made it kinda obvious. ....
Never mind.. ill grab my coat.

Bajajajjajajajj!

RE: Strangers - Enigma - 10-27-2014

I am just so super paranoid. And for some reason, I feel that it wouldn't be as bad if I had a little boy. But I'm always so worried she's going to be kidnapped.

She's not. Quit worrying

RE: Strangers - Autumn - 10-28-2014

I guess as a parent, you worry more. Just keep letting her know how bad it is to talk to strange people.

RE: Strangers - juggalogigolo - 10-28-2014

But don't overdo it, or she will be paranoid for life

RE: Strangers - sTr - 10-28-2014

kidnapping seems strange to me... why would you want to steal a kid, ! rather steal an adult. much more able to do my slave work.... and sexy work.

RE: Strangers - juggalogigolo - 10-28-2014

^

RE: Strangers - sTr - 10-30-2014

The only time !'d want to kidnap a kid is if they were too young to talk. !'d chain them up in the basement. Never teach them to talk, write, use the bathroom. Just hose them off every few days or so.

To top that, !'d only communicate in grunts and create my own language. !'d teach them that it was prior to the end of WW2 and we're in Nazi Germany. !'d continue to teach this kid that it is a jew and is being hidden from the Nazis and it should be grateful. Then if it did ever escape and they ever did find a way to decode my made up language then they'd just thing the kid was retarded.

RE: Strangers - juggalogigolo - 10-31-2014

smart

RE: Strangers - dirtymonkey22 - 10-31-2014

You should have a friend shes never met grab her just to scare the crap out of her

If the boys start running around when we are in a store I will hide on them and watch them freak out

RE: Strangers - The Professa - 10-31-2014

i dont recall ever having a stranger danger talk. but i was kidnapped. so.. that happened. my folks were divorced and i was maybe 3 or 4. my dad was apparently sad when i wasnt with him and so his crazy girlfriend kidnapped me. yup. i just remember lots of yelling.

RE: Strangers - sTr - 10-31-2014

yeesh, that's scary....

bitch was nuts.

sounds like it, whatever happened to her?

at some point she tried to tell a bunch of these biker dudes at some bar that my dad (also a biker dude) would kick their asses for some reason. he didnt like that she was starting fights on his behalf, that was the last that i heard of her.
i never cared for her, she was kind of a crazy cunt.

they killed her?!

dunno. dont care. it was a long time ago

sounds like a yes

RE: Strangers - juggalogigolo - 10-31-2014

Yep