Board 6
ugh - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: ugh (/showthread.php?tid=12559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

ugh - holagatita - 10-23-2014

I get emo about not being able to have kids until I am around other people's kids for long periods of time. My boss brought her 3 kids to work today, and while they are pretty well behaved and cute, after several hours I am exhausted.

I love my fur kids.
Kids you can put in a cage and leave by themselves and yell at to shut the fuck up, ftw.

RE: ugh - sTr - 10-23-2014

you don't want kids. You know that safari you're going to? You could pretty much count that out if you had smelly kids.

Ask Larry (DirtyMonkey), he'll tell you that kids are a mistake....

RE: ugh - holagatita - 10-23-2014

word.

I do enjoy my lazy life of laying around on the couch with Fred and clicking mindlessly on the internets and watching movies too much to be responsible for a little larval human.
Hormones are a bitch though. Be glad youre a dude.

RE: ugh - juggalogigolo - 10-23-2014

I'm glad you're not a dude.

RE: ugh - sTr - 10-23-2014

!'m glad !'m a dude, no bleeding out of my pussy... sign me up

word. sign me up too. that shits retarded

RE: ugh - OddBallFreak - 10-23-2014

Im with you Amanda, fuck hormones.

My entire youth/early adulthood my whole mantra was "kids?!? Me?.. fuck that noise"

And now.. It seems like EVERYONE is having or already had a kid and even though I'm trying to hold strong in my beliefs, its just "tick-tock, tick-tock" ovaries yelling at me, trying to get me to second guess shit.

word, fuck ovaries. Mindfuckingup bastards.

I'm a brittle diabetic, and my ex was a douche, so I got some shit done to me at 25, now I can't have kids without spending a bunch of money to even try.

Fuck it, look at me and Fred, we shouldn't breed anyway, ahahah.

I'm far to lazy to be responsible for another human being.... The dog is annoying enough sometimes

(10-23-2014, 07:06 PM)fred Wrote:  I'm far to lazy to be responsible for another human being.... The dog is annoying enough sometimes

ouch.

but word.

It's true, imagine having to change a fuckin diaper instead of letting the dog out, or constantly having to run around and do all kinds of shit when you get off work instead of relaxing. Or waking up at 4 am to take care of a screaming kid even though you've still gotta go to work in the morning

yeah fuck all that.

stupid biological imperatives.

Re: RE: ugh - OddBallFreak - 10-23-2014

(10-23-2014, 06:53 PM)holagatita Wrote:  word, fuck ovaries. Mindfuckingup bastards.

I'm a brittle diabetic, and my ex was a douche, so I got some shit done to me at 25, now I can't have kids without spending a bunch of money to even try.

Sorry :( sucks if its something youve seriously considered and can't. Even with going to doctors its no guarantee.

My cousin has conception issues and has been going to doctors and trying for the past couple years (she actually just had to have emergency surgury for an atopic (sp?) pregnacy recently) and hasnt had any luck.

She's had 9 miscarriages since starting. 9. Like I couldn't even fathom the emotional trauma of all that on top of everything else.

(10-23-2014, 07:06 PM)fred Wrote:  I'm far to lazy to be responsible for another human being....

Haha, thats what i keep telling myself man

(10-23-2014, 07:37 PM)OddBallFreak Wrote:  
(10-23-2014, 06:53 PM)holagatita Wrote:  word, fuck ovaries. Mindfuckingup bastards.

Sorry :( sucks if its something youve seriously considered and can't. Even with going to doctors its no guarantee.

My cousin has conception issues and has been going to doctors and trying for the past couple years (she actually just had to have emergency surgury for an atopic (sp?) pregnacy recently) and hasnt had any luck.

She's had 9 miscarriages since starting. 9. Like I couldn't even fathom the emotional trauma of all that on top of everything else.

(10-23-2014, 07:06 PM)fred Wrote:  I'm far to lazy to be responsible for another human being....

Haha, thats what i keep telling myself man

damn...9? That really really sucks.

RE: ugh - Autumn - 10-23-2014

I must be a rare breed because I neverevereverever get a maternal feeling. The thoughts of a child being around me for too long makes me physically nauseated. If I had a kid, I would probably end up going to jail for murdering it.

Plus, I have too many fun things that small hands can destroy. Nooooope.

RE: ugh - TheB6Bitch - 10-23-2014

(10-23-2014, 07:10 PM)fred Wrote:  It's true, imagine having to change a fuckin diaper instead of letting the dog out, or constantly having to run around and do all kinds of shit when you get off work instead of relaxing. Or waking up at 4 am to take care of a screaming kid even though you've still gotta go to work in the morning

i do all those things lol except my kid likes to lay here and watch video games and horror movies so right on im an awesome parent

Re: RE: ugh - holagatita - 10-23-2014

(10-23-2014, 10:22 PM)TheB6Bitch Wrote:  
(10-23-2014, 07:10 PM)fred Wrote:  It's true, imagine having to change a fuckin diaper instead of letting the dog out, or constantly having to run around and do all kinds of shit when you get off work instead of relaxing. Or waking up at 4 am to take care of a screaming kid even though you've still gotta go to work in the morning

i do all those things lol except my kid likes to lay here and watch video games and horror movies so right on im an awesome parent
Nice :)

RE: ugh - Enigma - 10-24-2014

I spent the night at my friend's house bc she has been ill and really lonely. I will have to drive am hour to get my kid to school this morning. The nevet ending cycle of, "Do this. Do that. OMG! Brush your Goddamned teeth! We have to leave in 5 fucking minutes! Why aren't you dressed yet?!" Every morning. Then we get in the car and she has to pee. Seriously.

My roommate has a 9 month old. He's teething. He will scream endlessly for hours bc his gums hurt. I have straight left the house to avoid being a bitch. He reminds me of why I decided not to have another baby. Fuck that.

I also hate other people's kids. I also hate adults. I hate people in general really.

RE: ugh - juggalogigolo - 10-24-2014

^ this

I read my post again and decided I love it. So much honesty.

RE: ugh - fghtffyrdmns - 10-24-2014

My ovaries are screaming at me to have another. But the one I have is a handful already, so fuck that until she's in school and can help a little bit or at least depends on me a little less.

My sister in law had one, and before he turned two she was 3 months pregnant with the next. Now shes overwhelmed and frazzled with a 2 1/2 year old and a newborn. Fuckkkkk thattt

I told my kid to get dressed 10 minutes ago. I go in the room and she's still in her pajamas. "Get dressed right fucking now!" 2 minutes later she comes out fully dressed. Now to get her teeth brushed.

(10-24-2014, 09:37 AM)fghtffyrdmns Wrote:  My ovaries are screaming at me to have another. But the one I have is a handful already, so fuck that until she's in school and can help a little bit or at least depends on me a little less.

My sister in law had one, and before he turned two she was 3 months pregnant with the next. Now shes overwhelmed and frazzled with a 2 1/2 year old and a newborn. Fuckkkkk thattt

My kid is 6 and can do most things on her own. She just does them slowly. And responsible people wait until their kids are out of diapers to have another. But the world is full of fucktards that have kids back to back to back. It's stupid.

RE: ugh - holagatita - 10-24-2014

I did the responsible thing and took myself out of the gene pool. Doesn't mean it doesn't fuck with my head on the daily. I will never be a mom and probably never be a wife again. But this is so not the forum to bitch about that stuff so I need to shut up.

This is a form to talk about anything you want to. Whether it's something retarded like taking a smelly poop or something deep like how you wish you could be a mom. We're all friends here. Don't think you have to be on silly all the time. We're all human and have emotions. ♡♡♡♡

And I know I can say it over and over and it might not help, but most of the time being a parent blows. Fucking common core, man. Pisses me off to no end.

^

RE: ugh - OddBallFreak - 10-24-2014

Double ^

Just because I'm here doesn't mean you can't talk about that kinda shit

(10-24-2014, 05:26 PM)fred Wrote:  Just because I'm here doesn't mean you can't talk about that kinda shit

riiiiight, lol

K then

RE: ugh - Autumn - 10-24-2014

Amanda, don't feel bad because I know I'll never be married. If it hasn't happened yet, probably never will. I've given up on it, and if Tim proposed I'd decline.

See but that's bullshit, to me.

Buurn

Not a burn. Just saying waiting that long would make me feel very uncomfortable. Yep, my hangups are in my own head and we probably will never agree and anything that happens will be one of us settling, which is just a sad situation.

I can't find a man that I get along with well enough to be together longer than a year, let alone get married. I'm okay with that though. I'm getting better at being alone. But I think I need a bigger vibrator.

RE: ugh - OddBallFreak - 10-24-2014

Marriage is overrated anyway. Long live the no ring no kid club!