Board 6
Wii U - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Wii U (/showthread.php?tid=12552)

Wii U - sTr - 10-22-2014

Who besides Fred and myself have one of these glorious machines?

Fred, you still playing yours?

RE: Wii U - juggalogigolo - 10-22-2014

eh, off and on. i havent played in a while, i end up getting a new game, playing for a while, then forgetting about it until another game i want comes out. last game i played was the new mario kart, which was badass. ill most likely buy the dlc when i get around to it. im not big into shamsh bros, but im really looking foreward to the new yoshi and captain toads treasure trackers. ive been wanting to play hyrule warriors, but im broke.

RE: Wii U - sTr - 10-22-2014

!'m kind of in the same boat... Mario Kart was tits. Not so much into the Smash Bros., especially now that they removed the story mode.

! want Hyrul warriors, but poor as well.

The Yoshi and Toad games look pretty awesome, they need to make a new Wario game.

word. i know autumn has a wii U as well, but im not sure how often she plays

RE: Wii U - Paullehh - 10-22-2014

I don't know anybody here with one. I think they are a bit of a fail here in the uk.

I still play only on pc. Now seeing crappy pets from ps4/xbone show up. I vote that gets better.
I think we will have new consoles in the not so distant future. The current ones are a bit lacking for what they want to achieve. 4k will be getting pushed harder over the coming years too.

PC Master Race FTW!!!

! can't wait for GTA V on my glorious PC...

What card are you using at the moment?

! still have my GTX680 4GB Card, works like a damn charm....

RE: Wii U - Paullehh - 10-22-2014

I have a GTX 780 right now. Have a system upgrade planned for april when I get my tax rebate. Usually I go SLI with a used second card from ebay before changing to a new single card.

ive got a 10 year old dell...

wii u is kind of a joke over here as well, but i think it will pick up soon once more first party games hit the shelves.

Wii U definitely has the best games of the consoles that are on the market.

Most of the good games that PS4 and XBONE release are available in their true form on the PC.

the only game im really looking foreward to on any other console is shadows of mordor, which is out on ps4, but not ps3 yet.

RE: Wii U - Autumn - 10-22-2014

I have a WiiU also! We haven't played it since Rayman came out.

I play my PS3 the most right now. But, I plan on playing more PS4 when GTAV and LBP3 come out next month!

you should get mario kart, its great.

! second this, Mario Kart is awesome on WiiU. It just looks and plays sooo nice.

Can you play it online against others?

you sure can, and it's really fun....

Word, its great

I'll have to start pricing it and let you guys know when we get it!

Woooord.

RE: Wii U - Paullehh - 10-23-2014

Shadow of mordor is a bag if shit fred :(

I was hyped f for it too.
It's like a dumb clunky slow version of assassins Creed in dull environments.
Don't waste your cash. Get Alien isolation. It's good.

RE: Wii U - juggalogigolo - 10-23-2014

Awww damn

RE: Wii U - Autumn - 10-23-2014

I just borrowed Destiny for PS4 from someone I work with. Anyone else playing that?

RE: Wii U - sTr - 10-23-2014

! bought it, didn't like it, traded it in....

I'm not one for FPS, but so far I like it. We'll see how I feel in a few weeks.

RE: Wii U - OddBallFreak - 10-23-2014

Once you beat the storyline (which only takes, like, ~10/12 hours of playtime) it becomes really tedious and repetative. Lots of redoing the same missions for a chance at better gear or coins you can trade in for better gear or stupid stuff that has no relevance like banners and whatnot.

They do have some multiplayer type games, similar to team deathmatch and domination on call of duty, but personally i found it not enjoyable.

thats pretty much every game.

I'll get bored with it probably. Or pissed off when it gets too hard.

just like i do, with every game ive got.

RE: Wii U - OddBallFreak - 10-23-2014

Yeah most games are like that, but this one in particular gets old quick. They cap the leveling at 20 i think, and then after the only way to level more is by getting better gear (they rate it with points or something stupid)
Atleast with other games when you finish one playthrough you can still play to increase rank and get better weapons and such, and theres more variety of the actual missions themselves. *shrug*

I dunno man, im just bitter on how much they fucked up what could've been a great game. Like they even cut out parts of it upon final release so the storyline doesn't even make sense

RE: Wii U - sTr - 10-23-2014

yeah, they royally fucked it up by being so damn repetitive....

That's pretty gay then

I'm not bored with gtav by any means. I even plan on buying the same exact game for ps4, although the one I'm playing now is my brothers and not mine.