Board 6
How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... (/showthread.php?tid=12536)

Pages: 1 2

How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - insane - 10-19-2014

Money is no object and the news is telling you the zombies are coming to your town soon how do you prepare for it?
Me personally I am taking the pussy way out getting a bunker/bomb-shelter type thing with plenty of food water and wait them out eventually they will have no one left to eat in my town and move on right? but probably getting a pistol with a silencer and a shit ton of bullets and some medieval armor just in case.

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - juggalogigolo - 10-19-2014

amanda would be fucked, since shes diabetic and wouldnt be able to get insulin. and i live in the middle of a major city, so i would be overrun no matter what, especially since i live in the ghetto. so ide prolly just get drunk, have a good time, try and do whatever drugs i wanted, then off us both.

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - fghtffyrdmns - 10-19-2014

Yeah I live in a large city. And my husband can't run for too long because of his clubbed foot (fixed, but still hurts and gets swollen). Also have a toddler who yells and doesn't listen for shit right now soooo probably wouldn't make it very far. Would keep a bullet saved for each family member.

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - dirtymonkey22 - 10-19-2014

I bring the wife and kids only as a tool to slow down the zombies to get away

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - juggalogigolo - 10-19-2014

Jesus.

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - fghtffyrdmns - 10-19-2014

Cold as ice

Word

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - Paullehh - 10-19-2014

Steal the Royal Yacht Britannia (it's parked in the water just down the road from me)

Fill it with awesome like some modern day Noah and then go live at sea plundering small islands etc. yarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[Image: DYOioqK.jpg]

Re: RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - holagatita - 10-19-2014

(10-19-2014, 09:40 AM)Paullehh Wrote:  Steal the Royal Yacht Britannia (it's parked in the water just down the road from me)

Fill it with awesome like some modern day Noah and then go live at sea plundering small islands etc. yarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nice plan dude

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - dirtymonkey22 - 10-19-2014

(10-19-2014, 09:23 AM)fghtffyrdmns Wrote:  Cold as ice

Ok let me explain my wife is over weight and diabetics the baby yes I would try and save him hes physically handicap and has a trach and the other 2 could make it but I think the 8 year old would last longer then my 7 year old whos kinda lazy and moves slow , I know it sounds bad but I dont think they would last long at all , hell I don't think I would last much longer

(10-19-2014, 10:49 AM)holagatita Wrote:  
(10-19-2014, 09:40 AM)Paullehh Wrote:  Steal the Royal Yacht Britannia (it's parked in the water just down the road from me)

Nice plan dude
At first yeah but you need a crew to drive ships that size and idk about paullehh but I wouldn't know were to start trying to drive a ship that will more than likely be over ran pretty fast

I would hit up a library and grab some how to books on my way out of the city , checking out houses but avoiding major highways

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - sTr - 10-19-2014

This thread is amazing.....

Perfect scenario for me would be to take over a hardware store of some sort. A big one, like a Lowes or some shit. At that point you have everything. You can garden on the roof, you'll have plenty of generators. The hard part is getting there, and a million other people are going to want to take it too.

If that didn't work out, I'd try to find the most remote area I could. The mountains out here could work for a while. You'd maybe run into a zombie only once every now and again.

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - holagatita - 10-19-2014

(10-19-2014, 08:15 AM)fred Wrote:  amanda would be fucked, since shes diabetic and wouldnt be able to get insulin. and i live in the middle of a major city, so i would be overrun no matter what, especially since i live in the ghetto. so ide prolly just get drunk, have a good time, try and do whatever drugs i wanted, then off us both.

word, I would be super fucked without insulin. And everyone would rob the pharmacies first. So fuck it, we hit up my vet clinic for some euthanasia solution and some IVs, do a bunch of morphine and ketamine and go out on our own terms.

word. we would never make it out of the city alive anyway, and even if we did, you would die, so fuck it.

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - Paullehh - 10-20-2014

Plenty more fish in the sea Fred....

And lots of newly single lady's i'll bet ;)

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - juggalogigolo - 10-20-2014

true, but im far to lazy, id rather just off myself than be bothered to get off the couch

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - holagatita - 10-20-2014

Too lazy to find a new bitch? that's love right there ;)

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - juggalogigolo - 10-20-2014

wordWink

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - Autumn - 10-20-2014

Dawwwww

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - psychopathic penguin - 10-20-2014

-would drive to PA to bang it out with Autumn

;)

And that's exactly what I'd be hoping for! Fuck it, I would try and bang every b6er I could before my time ran out.

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - sTr - 10-20-2014

even KillaMo?

Joe is not a B6er, so no.

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - holagatita - 10-20-2014

Autumn will only sex us up in the event of an immanent apocalypse.

I've never wanted a zombie apocalypse more in my life.

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - fghtffyrdmns - 10-20-2014

^

Someone better start working on that.

But maybe I'd sex y'all up if I were single. *shrug*

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - fghtffyrdmns - 10-20-2014

- begins planning Tim's "accident"

:O!

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - juggalogigolo - 10-21-2014

Says the woman with a husband

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - sTr - 10-21-2014

yeah, when is Tim going to start posting?

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - juggalogigolo - 10-21-2014

tims to busy fishing to post on b6

RE: How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse if... - Autumn - 10-21-2014

I don't want him here! lol! Fishing has slowed down now that its colder, and our campground is closed for the season.

why don't you want him here?

if he was here, he would see us all trying to fuck his girlfriend.

good point KillaMo