Board 6
I hate the people at my work - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: I hate the people at my work (/showthread.php?tid=12492)

I hate the people at my work - dirtymonkey22 - 01-17-2014

So this whole time the babys been home i could have been on a FMLA intermitted absences, that would clear me from calling in and being late, yet it took me getting a write up and bitching about it for someone to tell me about it. Every manager i asked about it had know idea and said talk to ken (hR) and all ken said was call this phone #
What i'm really pissed about is ive worked there 5 years and they know my situation,
And my dumb ass Boss told he has to look at it as the same as someone working 2 jobs ,
I dam near slapped him me being 12 mins late could be me changing his trach or making sure hes breathing, i have to drive an hour to the hospital spend a few hours there then an hour home only to be woken up after an hour or 2 to watch wile my wife picks the kids up from school . Then sleep a couple more hour to come and have to do a reset.

RE: I hate the people at my work - juggalogigolo - 01-17-2014

lame

RE: I hate the people at my work - Enigma - 10-09-2014

Your job sucks. :-\

But as a manager, I'm not a big fan of FMLA. I have 2 agents thay abuse the shit out of it. I haven't seen one guy in 2 weeks. This is getting old.

How is the baby doing anyway?

RE: I hate the people at my work - dirtymonkey22 - 10-10-2014

He' s doing real good he's like a little pac man doesnt stop and eats everything.
I can understand why as a manager you wouldn't like FMLA but it's there for a reason and could have saved me a headache, i've only really used it a couple times now that i have the intermittent absence like when the power went out because of his machines and I use it if i'm tardy because of the doctor appointments thats are an hour and a half away that make it so i don't get to sleep untill 5 when i need to be up at 8 so i run behind

RE: I hate the people at my work - Enigma - 10-10-2014

Oh I live FMLA for people who use it responsibly. Its people like my agents that use it to take a 2 week vacation. It's irritating.

RE: I hate the people at my work - juggalogigolo - 10-10-2014

man that must be nice.

RE: I hate the people at my work - Enigma - 10-11-2014

For them, probably. For me, not at all.

RE: I hate the people at my work - dirtymonkey22 - 10-11-2014

I cant afford to just take 2 weeks off fmla or not

RE: I hate the people at my work - sTr - 10-11-2014

! need to take some time off... we have use it or lose it rules and ! have about three weeks saved up.

RE: I hate the people at my work - Enigma - 10-11-2014

Then use it to visit me!

RE: I hate the people at my work - psychopathic penguin - 10-12-2014

sTr needs to remember to hit me up next time he comes home...

RE: I hate the people at my work - Enigma - 10-13-2014

My roommate was fired for a bullshit reason a couple weeks ago. She was a trainer at my job. I was at a meeting today and they were harping on some stats our agents aren't meeting. They gave us a list with the teams that are meeting goal highlighted. Her name was on the list for her class that just started taking calls and it was highlighted. So I say, "Oh gee. Look at that. Molly's team is meeting. Huh." Sadly the only person to hear me was my boss who swiftly told me to hush. I felt that I had made my passive aggressive point.