Board 6
Underwear meant to help you bust a nut in a stip club - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Underwear meant to help you bust a nut in a stip club (/showthread.php?tid=12474)

Underwear meant to help you bust a nut in a stip club - insane - 08-20-2013

Liquid Lapdance http://www.liquidlapdance.com/collections/all-products/products/3-pack-liquid-lapdance

What exactly are Liquid Lapdance pants? Bro... We're glad you asked. According to the product's marketing materials, it's the world's first underpant designed specifically for lap dances. Well what the hell does that mean? Basically, these undergarments do special things with your junk (think duck-and-tuck) so that when you get a lap dance, it "feels like two lubed ass-cheeks sliding up and down." It then proceeds to safely and discreetly conceal your post-orgasam spunk. Depending on your point of view, that's either revolutionary or creepy in a scuzzy, omg-I-have-to-take-a-shower-now type of way.

1. They moisturize and lubricate your penis. A moisturized penis is more sensitive than a dry penis. As the dancer glides her body over yours, you will feel her much more intensely. One reviewer described it as the difference between standard and high definition.

2. They provide you with the space to get fully-erect. Most underwear is not designed to be worn when you're rock hard. Ours is. Expand in comfort.

3. They take the pain out of lap dances. Dry lap dances can be quite painful. Many guys avoid lap dances for this reason. Liquid Lapdance takes the pain out of lap dances. We've tested them with big butts, bony butts and even granny butts! No pain, our testers still made it rain! LL is designed for the grind!

4. They contain your semen. When a guy has an orgasm during a lap dance, it can be quite awkward if he's not wearing Liquid Lapdance. A wet stain typically forms on the guy's crotch, and semen may get on the dancer, where it is often unwelcome. With Liquid Lapdance, you can relax and fully-enjoy the orgasm without worrying about minimizing or containing ejaculation as you might in regular underwear.

RE: Underwear meant to help you bust a nut in a stip club - dirtymonkey22 - 08-20-2013

Link to buy

RE: Underwear meant to help you bust a nut in a stip club - holagatita - 08-21-2013

I don't get it...
just get a lapdance/have sex with a woman, at home...for free?

RE: Underwear meant to help you bust a nut in a stip club - dirtymonkey22 - 08-22-2013

Ive known guys older than me that can get a woman to save there life and other guys that are just to akwarkward or way to picky about what they can realistically get guys have a hard time with women so a place you can go and have a woman touch you is all some guys have

RE: Underwear meant to help you bust a nut in a stip club - insane - 08-22-2013

The link is up there to buy it Monkey and just for sake of argument it might make a private lap dance from your partner more enjoyable if your into that role playing shit

RE: Underwear meant to help you bust a nut in a stip club - juggalogigolo - 08-22-2013

(08-21-2013, 08:24 PM)holagatita Wrote:  I don't get it...

or just jerk it at home and save yourself the time/money if you dont have a woman

RE: Underwear meant to help you bust a nut in a stip club - dirtymonkey22 - 08-22-2013

some guys are fucking weirdos

RE: Underwear meant to help you bust a nut in a stip club - juggalogigolo - 08-23-2013

<---- I love only men

RE: Underwear meant to help you bust a nut in a stip club - Enigma - 10-09-2014

Sometimes I wish I was a man. This sounds awesome.

RE: Underwear meant to help you bust a nut in a stip club - fghtffyrdmns - 10-10-2014

(08-22-2013, 05:26 PM)fred Wrote:  
(08-21-2013, 08:24 PM)holagatita Wrote:  I don't get it...

or just jerk it at home and save yourself the time/money if you dont have a woman

^

RE: Underwear meant to help you bust a nut in a stip club - Enigma - 10-11-2014

Yeah... That too.