Board 6
i feel like my life is over. - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: i feel like my life is over. (/showthread.php?tid=12451)

i feel like my life is over. - evulninja - 07-14-2013

So yeah.. my father passed away today at 9am. I have no clue what me and my family is going to do. im so sad and depressed and there is nothing in this world that can make me feel better. hell, my father thought i was a loser, and he went to his grave thinking the same thing. i just hope he can forgive me for being such a low class individual. i love you dad and i wish i could take your place. this hurts so bad to lose you. god i dont know what to do without you. i cant live without you. my life is over

RE: i feel like my life is over. - sTr - 07-14-2013

We all have this happen at some time or another. The thing you need to do is continue to be you and remember him as the person that he was. You are awesome, I'm assuming he was awesome as well. Life comes and life goes, we all know this. Your life is still here, be glad for that and continue the road you're on.

I'm not the best person for advice, but we all love you here and I'll personally do whatever ! can to make you feel better.

Re: i feel like my life is over. - juggalogigolo - 07-14-2013

Nah, yeah it sucks, but everyone has a dad, and every one of em dies. Shits lame, but use it to to motivate you to stop being a fuck up and turn your life around

RE: i feel like my life is over. - sTr - 07-14-2013

Fred, you always have the words of wisdom to make people feel better about themselves.

RE: i feel like my life is over. - evulninja - 07-14-2013

I think im gonna give myself a week to mourn. then i have to take care of my family. they need me more than ever.

Re: i feel like my life is over. - juggalogigolo - 07-14-2013

I'm just sayin, its not the end of the world, even though it seeems like it. Everyone has to go through this shit at some point in time. Use it to get your shit on track

RE: i feel like my life is over. - holagatita - 07-15-2013

I'm sorry about your dad, man. I would be a fucking mess if anything happened to either of my parents. Especially my mom, we are pretty close. While Fred is coming off kinda dickish, he is right. Be the man you need to be for your family

RE: i feel like my life is over. - evulninja - 07-16-2013

i plan on it.

RE: i feel like my life is over. - juggalogigolo - 07-16-2013

make it happen capn

RE: i feel like my life is over. - F-Disk - 07-17-2013

Fred always comes of dickish its what he does. KillaMo

But for real sorry for your loss man. I would be lost if a close family member died.

RE: i feel like my life is over. - Enigma - 10-09-2014

I know this is late. Im so sorry about your dad. I hope you're doing well. :-)

It's weird, I feel more sadness on my mom's birthday than on her deathday.