Board 6
something to think about PT1 - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: something to think about PT1 (/showthread.php?tid=12439)

something to think about PT1 - Ms Felony - 06-30-2013

This won't be the first planet humans have trashed, or are we human, we just call ourselves human.

For all you know we could be the last of a dying breed of so called hybrids, I don't personally class myself as being smart as there are smarter people than me, even on here but over the last ten years I have seen extraordinary amounts of stupidity and closed minded thinking.

even when 2 people in the same room text each other, no wonder TPTB are taking control, most of the young people these days can't even spell properly let alone hold a good debate or conversation.

and i like a mass debate, sorry had to get that one in.

Even when I was a complete newb so to speak when I went to do this RYAA course for a skippers license, there was an old hand who didn't even answer a question correctly yet I did while they sat about drinking tea and thinking about the actual question for 5 minutes.

structures on the moon/mars, quite possibly but any resemblance is long gone since its been a long time, did we inhabit these planets before we trashed them to move onto another?

any hi tech we had back then would just be dust now, will it happen again, more than likely but where next?

PT2

awareness or not

a while ago I was reading about summoning demons and the more I read, the info that was already in my head
just clicked into place piece by piece through various actions that I'd done previously.

Now before I start I will tell you I am not a conspiracy theorist and I don't entertain shapeshifting reptillians/ufo's or the like.

I currently hold an amatuer radio license and as far as I'm aware I am of sound mind.

That being said as stated I was reading about this stuff and from what I gather, having a demon around can be quite enlightening....

It got me thinking about my past actions and how they were dealt with, Now, while I was reading, it mentioned that I may have to give fourfold before a receive payment so to speak, allthough It didn't say it in those exact words.

The reason I mention this as I have had a few very weird dreams over the last few years, something which I hope to get into more depth.

Being employed by a Demon:
I mentioned earlier about summoning demons and while I can't verify this it just seems to be half the story,
Having read a few articles on the subject I began to realise this is all just one sided.

I'm pretty sure that if you can summon a demon but also if a demon could summon you to his plane of existance to do something?

I've had some very vivid night time experiences where maybe something like this has taken place.

I'm currently still trying to get more info but everytime I get close I always get sent back to maybe stop me getting injured or hurt
allthough I have hurt a few of them who did come after me at various times, I don't know what they want And will use total
aggression towards them.

Some of the places I have been to when I may have been summoned have always seemed familiar but not too familiar.

That's a little more on this subject and a little bit more depth into what I've experienced.

Demons or not, put your own spin on it however you like.

RE: something to think about PT1 - juggalogigolo - 07-01-2013

youre fucked.

RE: something to think about PT1 - sTr - 07-01-2013

By me.

RE: something to think about PT1 - Ms Felony - 07-01-2013

thanks fred, why am I fucked?

RE: something to think about PT1 - juggalogigolo - 07-01-2013

because this shit makes no sense at all..

please summon a demon and get it on film, then maybe ill reconsider whether your fucked in the head or not

RE: something to think about PT1 - Ms Felony - 07-01-2013

I didn't say I could summon demons, If humans can supposedly summon demons then why can't demons summon humans.

something to think about PT1 - The Professa - 07-02-2013

Summoning demons and that nonsense aside, bit everything goes both ways. You can't uncook meat for example.

RE: something to think about PT1 - juggalogigolo - 07-02-2013

mmmmm meat

i got up a few hours early today and im smoking a shoulder before i go to work

RE: something to think about PT1 - sTr - 07-04-2013

by shoulder you mean pole?

RE: something to think about PT1 - juggalogigolo - 07-05-2013

by shoulder i mean butt