Board 6
I'm beginning to hate.. - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: I'm beginning to hate.. (/showthread.php?tid=12430)

I'm beginning to hate.. - Autumn - 06-18-2013

The people I work with. They're so fucking catty and gossipy, it makes me want to vomit. It's like being in fucking high school. Thankfully, I can wear my headphones and not listen or get involved with the kid stuff. Ugh.

How are your coworkers?

RE: I'm beginning to hate.. - dirtymonkey22 - 06-19-2013

I work with alot of black people that dont want to do anything and think they know all the answers

RE: I'm beginning to hate.. - N-Do - 06-19-2013

(06-19-2013, 01:51 AM)dirtymonkey22 Wrote:  I work with alot of black people that dont want to do anything and think they know all the answers
Sounds like Ford or pretty much any warehouse/assembly/manufactory work in Chicago.

RE: I'm beginning to hate.. - juggalogigolo - 06-19-2013

i work with lazy ass motherfuckers that dont do shit and make excuses for it all the damn time

RE: I'm beginning to hate.. - sTr - 06-19-2013

black people have jobs?

I'm beginning to hate.. - The Professa - 06-19-2013

I work with a bunch of nerds. Most are pretty awesome and can be funny, there's one or two that are the epitome of all awkwardness.

RE: I'm beginning to hate.. - juggalogigolo - 06-19-2013

i wish i worked with nerds, lazy fucks are annoying as shit

RE: I'm beginning to hate.. - holagatita - 06-19-2013

I work with a bunch of hormonal, 30-40 year old, cranky, backstabbing, defensive women. 3 of whom are vets, so they have I"M A FUCKING DOCTOR stick up assness. The majority of us have worked together 10+ years. it's....both fun and annoying as fuck.

RE: I'm beginning to hate.. - dirtymonkey22 - 06-20-2013

We got a new store manager about a year and a half ago whos black and and when he started the crew was pretty evenly mixed and now and now its 80% black. Someone told me when he started he told someone he needed to get it a little darker in here and the crew proves it

RE: I'm beginning to hate.. - Enigma - 10-09-2014

We got a new OM. He's a micromanaging douche. Also, one of my friends got promoted to OM, I sent him a sarcastic email a couple weeks ago (we've always had a sarcastic friendship) and he forwarded it to the new douche bag boss saying I was being disrespectful.

Every day I go to work I feel on the verge of having a panic attack. My lungs feel compressed and it is difficult to breathe. I've had at least 3 emotional breakdown in the past 4 months and now I feel like I dint have anyone I can turn to, since my friend basically threw me under a bus.

Shit sucks.

RE: I'm beginning to hate.. - dirtymonkey22 - 10-10-2014

that sucks, I just got a promotion and I'm already starting to regret it and I haven't even started the job yet

RE: I'm beginning to hate.. - Enigma - 10-10-2014

Yeah. Promotion sucks.

I mean..... congratulations?

RE: I'm beginning to hate.. - fghtffyrdmns - 10-10-2014

(10-09-2014, 10:40 PM)Enigma Wrote:  Every day I go to work I feel on the verge of having a panic attack.

Shit sucks.

Edited that a bit, but that basically describes how I feel most days. My coworkers are constantly throwing everyone else under the bus and they're lazy to boot. I usually just try to go in, make my pretty cakes and leave. Until today. The department manager is leaving, and I just put in for her job since I do most of it anyway. I think I'm regretting it already ahaha

RE: I'm beginning to hate.. - juggalogigolo - 10-10-2014

mmmm cake.

RE: I'm beginning to hate.. - Enigma - 10-11-2014

Well good luck on that! I hope that works out!