Board 6
ways to humiliate yourself on a blind date.... - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: ways to humiliate yourself on a blind date.... (/showthread.php?tid=12368)

ways to humiliate yourself on a blind date.... - Enigma - 05-05-2013

So last night my roommate and I went in a double date with her boyfriend and his friend. They got to our house a bit early, my roommate hadn't even begun to get ready, so I had the job of entertaining them. We wound up discussing crochet. My roommate's boyfriend tells his friend that I made a cocktopus, and the guy wants to see it. So I get it for him. He was impressed. But then he says, "I'd think it would be pink." To which I reply, "I didn't have pink yarn at the time, so I used what I had and besides, black cock is better than...." I stopped, roommate's boyfriend interjected with, "...no cock?" Thanks for trying to save face. But then my roommate says, "I swear it sounded like you were about to say black cock is better than white cock in front of two white men." And I honestly answered, "I was but that's not how I meant it."

I was mortified. My roommate almost died laughing. Also, don't take your roommate on a double date if you know she is shameless. She started talking about how horrible my farts are. When my date went to the restroom at the restaurant, I thought he was never coming back!!!

All in all, awesome date though. We went for Mexican food and played mini golf. No one followed mini golf rules and we found a hobbit house.

Oh yes, she also decided to tell both of our dates about my collection of vibrators and sex toys and how terrifying they are to her. If I don't get a second date, I can't imagine why. Ha!

RE: ways to humiliate yourself on a blind date.... - holagatita - 05-05-2013

(05-05-2013, 09:39 AM)Enigma Wrote:  So last night my roommate and I went in a double date with her boyfriend and his friend. They got to our house a bit early, my roommate hadn't even begun to get ready, so I had the job of entertaining them. We wound up discussing crochet. My roommate's boyfriend tells his friend that I made a cocktopus, and the guy wants to see it. So I get it for him. He was impressed. But then he says, "I'd think it would be pink." To which I reply, "I didn't have pink yarn at the time, so I used what I had and besides, black cock is better than...." I stopped, roommate's boyfriend interjected with, "...no cock?" Thanks for trying to save face. But then my roommate says, "I swear it sounded like you were about to say black cock is better than white cock in front of two white men." And I honestly answered, "I was but that's not how I meant it."

I was mortified. My roommate almost died laughing. Also, don't take your roommate on a double date if you know she is shameless. She started talking about how horrible my farts are. When my date went to the restroom at the restaurant, I thought he was never coming back!!!

All in all, awesome date though. We went for Mexican food and played mini golf. No one followed mini golf rules and we found a hobbit house.

Oh yes, she also decided to tell both of our dates about my collection of vibrators and sex toys and how terrifying they are to her. If I don't get a second date, I can't imagine why. Ha!

better a collection of sex toys than a collection of fuckbuddies, I suppose :)

I had that when I met Fred, and he still loves me, lol

sounds like a fun date.

RE: ways to humiliate yourself on a blind date.... - insane - 05-06-2013

If he can love you for who you are that is a keeper.

RE: ways to humiliate yourself on a blind date.... - Enigma - 10-09-2014

Hahaha! That shit was funny. Cocktopus is so intimidating for any man that meets him. I love it.