Board 6
Rant about WWE - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Rant about WWE (/showthread.php?tid=12285)

Rant about WWE - insane - 03-05-2013

So I got back into WWE because CM Punk and I have seen a lot of good and a lot of bad but enough to keep my interest. One thing WWE has never screwed up, at least for me is Wrestlemania. UNTIL now last year they had a ONCE IN A LIFETIME match with John Cena vs the Rock. This year , the very next year They have the once in a lifetime match Again. But wait it gets worse you know that the Rock can't win because they post the schedule ahead of time and you can see that the Rock who only wrestles around Wrestlemania time and even then only temporarily and no house shows isn't scheduled for any matches after wrestlemania. So once again John Cena the most politically correct boring piece of shit is going to be the good guy champ.
Fuck that shit. I know who is going to win the main event and I have already seen that match and the Rock isn't there half as often as the new wrestlers who bust their ass but he gets main event. fuck it just fuck it, they keep relying on nostalgia, bringing back all the old wrestlers instead of building new talent.
Eventually they will have to pass the torch.

RE: Rant about WWE - sTr - 03-05-2013

These are the same reasons ! stopped watching WWE a long time ago

RE: Rant about WWE - Autumn - 03-06-2013

I stopped watching for years, and then I got back into it last year because I went to WM. It's annoying, but I'm going to this year's WM too. I hope Punk breaks Taker's streak though.

RE: Rant about WWE - sTr - 03-06-2013

!'m with you.... he doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs and he's just better than the Undertaker

RE: Rant about WWE - insane - 03-07-2013

you guys are both fags. the only thing the wwe has left is the streak and it spans over like 25 years of wrestling and should NEVER be broken.

RE: Rant about WWE - dirtymonkey22 - 03-07-2013

Really if anybody beats takers streak it should be to put someone over like punk. I I always thought punk got the short end of the stick Because of how much WWE cen. Punk has a gimmick that would work perfect with the ati bully campain and keep kids off drugs but because of how he looks they wont use him

RE: Rant about WWE - insane - 03-07-2013

yeah the short end of the stick because he had the longest reign of the wwe championship belt in the last 25 years, I mean GTFO you guys are talking out of your asses.

RE: Rant about WWE - Autumn - 03-07-2013

Keep the streak?! Are you fucking kidding me? Taker can barely walk down to the ring anymore, he's waaay past his prime. Punk is incredible in every aspect of wrestler status; technical skill, charisma out the ass, he commands the mic, incredible at being hated when needed and loved as well. When I see punk beat the streak, I will be ecstatic. Taker needs to go.

RE: Rant about WWE - insane - 03-08-2013

No I am not fucking kidding you, watch the last wrestlemania and tell me the undertaker triple h match wasn't match of the night. It actually won match of the year that year so fuck you he can barely walk argument. Not sure if you understand that there has really never been any kind of record like undertakers. He should retire no doubt but he only wrestles once a year which is about as often as Jerry the King Lawler who is much older. Why erase all wrestlmania history since wrestlemania 7 when the streak started just because your a cm punk fanboy/girl. Yes he is fantastic in the ring but there is no need to push him he is famous as fuck, he is in every single pay per view event and was champion over a year. The whole he isn't getting his due or respect is part of his FICTIONAL character. Name another 25 year streak go ahead and then tell me why its not important.

RE: Rant about WWE - dirtymonkey22 - 03-08-2013

yes Punk is getting the short end of the stick look whos Main eventing Rock/Cena last Year Rock/Cena and punk had the belt Most of the time he was chmp he wasent in the main event unless Cena was there Punk got lucky when cena got Injured Hell If you look back at this past year Rock or cena had some part of the main event except Hell in the cell.
I'm fine with Punk ending the streak because that tells Every one I deserve that main event spot at mania hell I wish they would have let Punk keep the Belt and Had a Casket match Streak vs streak Have Taker win and retire or Punk Win and that Be the end of taker

RE: Rant about WWE - Autumn - 03-08-2013

Way to be a dick. Taker's way past his prime. He shouldn't even have a match this year, what's the point of being 21 and 0? And I watched the Taker/Hunter match live, so I know. Imho, he's washed up and its time to hang up the ring attire. Imagine how huge of a heel Punk would be, pass the torch I say.

RE: Rant about WWE - Stoopid Dog - 03-08-2013

So.

Undertakers match last year WAS one of his best. But besides for the house show few weeks ago the man has been out cause of that match.