Board 6
So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: So my baby momma wants to try fixing things (/showthread.php?tid=12245)

So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - Stoopid Dog - 02-10-2013

With me. She notices how happy I am now even though me and the other girl are not actually in a relationship shes sees that I really always wanted to just have fun and be laid back and chill.

She is trying her hardest to fix things but right now all she is doing is trying to buy me stuff and hope that makes me come back.

Where I'm going with this is if you had kids in the mix and the other party would want to make things right actually and not just try to buy my happiness would you attempt to try to be a happy family again or keep your walls up and stay away for a while to see how things go again?

If you need me to ask the question in a tl;dr version just ask.

Re: So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - OddBallFreak - 02-10-2013

What are things you feel she needs to fix in order have a decent go at it this time? Do you honestly believe she'll be able to make such changes? (same for you, what changes do you think you'd have to make, and are you capable)?

Are you willing to risk losing the other girl in the process?

When the relationship with your kids mom went bad, how much did it effect your relationship with your kids? (ie, is she the type to use the kids as leverage when she's mad at you)

RE: So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - juggalogigolo - 02-10-2013

dont go back, period. its not going to work

RE: So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - sTr - 02-10-2013

we all know he's gonna do it anyway... and somehow this married chick is gonna get prego in the process.... then we can watch this all happen again in 6 months to a year.

RE: So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - juggalogigolo - 02-11-2013

word, i cant wait... another post about how shess pregnant and hes kicked out of the house, and how he wont be online for a while

RE: So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - insane - 02-12-2013

I think you need to ask yourself "What is my ultimate goal" If your goal is for your child to have mommy and daddy and have a normal childhood and everything works out than you are putting a lot of power in her hands. If your goal is to be the best father you can possibly be and to always love and support your child, while being a positive influence in their life, then <super long sentence i know> you can do that without getting back with her. I guess you could casually date her and see if its working out but without giving her any guarantees and you know test the waters. I am just fearful only based on what you say here that you can go overboard for your ex and fall into her trap and be stuck in a bad situation.
I might sound or act like a dick on this forum but when it comes to real life stuff like this I do care about the well being of the people on this forum. Anyone who is a friend of Stephan's is also a friend of mine.
Good luck!

RE: So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - Stoopid Dog - 02-12-2013

Got in the car with her. 5 mins in she started an arguement, I got out on the highway and called a buddy to pick me up. Ya. Fuck all that noise

RE: So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - juggalogigolo - 02-12-2013

told ya

RE: So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - sTr - 02-12-2013

somehow this is gonna get worse too

RE: So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - juggalogigolo - 02-12-2013

melissa is pregnant......... looks like fluff has another kid on the way.

RE: So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - sTr - 02-12-2013

bajajajaj

So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - The Professa - 02-12-2013

Lol at all of this

RE: So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - Stoopid Dog - 02-13-2013

(02-12-2013, 07:34 PM)fred Wrote:  melissa is pregnant......... looks like fluff has another kid on the way.

I love you Fred. <3

RE: So my baby momma wants to try fixing things - S.W.I.T.C.H. - 02-20-2013

[Image: 528080_10151644233404505_814707999_n.png]