Board 6
Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! (/showthread.php?tid=12231)

Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - Autumn - 01-31-2013

Gonna go see Hansel and Gretel (since I haven't went yet) and Warm Bodies premieres tomorrow! Just listened to the book and it was really good, I'm hoping the movie plays out in the same way.

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - juggalogigolo - 01-31-2013

ugh... really? both of those movies look like shit, a download at best on warm bodies.... and hansel and gretel? thats not even worth a fucking download.

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - Autumn - 01-31-2013

Hater, its whatever. We all have different choices in movie genres.

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - holagatita - 01-31-2013

this meme is Fred, lol

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qadqc/

Hahaha Not ONLY with movies, but with food too. He's such a snob! :P

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - juggalogigolo - 01-31-2013

pfft, i can tell just from the trailer that hansel and gretel is a piece of shit, and warm bodies is just a fucking blatant attempt to cash in on the zombie fad, while at the same time trying to get girls to see it as well.

Re: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - OddBallFreak - 01-31-2013

I only saw the trailer once for warm bodies but thought it looked interesting enough to watch, haven't seen the trailer for the other one

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - sTr - 01-31-2013

(01-31-2013, 09:28 PM)fred Wrote:  pfft, i can tell just from the trailer that hansel and gretel is a piece of shit, and warm bodies is just a fucking blatant attempt to cash in on the zombie fad, while at the same time trying to get girls to see it as well.

seriously, that movie looks like poop dick....

Regardless of your expert opinions, I'm going to see them tomorrow.

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - dirtymonkey22 - 01-31-2013

I have to agree both movie don't warrant a trip to the theater Warm bodies looks like Twilight w/Zombies
and H&G look looks like a rental tops go see Del toro's MAMA or Django

I don't enjoy horror movies, Mama absolutely does not appeal to me in the slightest. I don't even know what Django is, other than what y'all have been talking about.

Re: RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - OddBallFreak - 02-01-2013

(01-31-2013, 11:00 PM)dirtymonkey22 Wrote:  I have to agree both movie don't warrant a trip to the theater Warm bodies looks like Twilight w/Zombies
and H&G look looks like a rental tops go see Del toro's MAMA or Django

Have you seen mama? If so are there a lot of dark scenes in it (lighting wise) ?

I was looking at rotten tomatoes to see what movies were in theaters / new on dvd to check for torrents I could download to watch and they have a cam version of it on the net. I like his other movies but cam versions of horror movies are usually rough to watch because of how dark they tend to be.

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - dirtymonkey22 - 02-01-2013

Haven't seen it But I just downloaded the Sequel to THE COLLECTOR ( THE COLLECTION ) and watched the firts few mins of it and it was awesome the collector was one of the better horror movies I've seen in a wile

(01-31-2013, 11:36 PM)Autumn Wrote:  I don't enjoy horror movies, Mama absolutely does not appeal to me in the slightest. I don't even know what Django is, other than what y'all have been talking about.

How do you not know what DJANGO is no offence do you live in a box ,I work Midnights and only watch tv I download or netflix.
its the newest tarantino film staring Jamie Foxx and Leonardo DiCaprio its been up for like a million awards and has so much press because of the use of the word Nigger even though it the movie takes place during slavery

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - juggalogigolo - 02-01-2013

word, go see django unchained

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - sTr - 02-01-2013

twice

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - dirtymonkey22 - 02-01-2013

Django is one of the few Movies I feel bad about Downloading

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - Autumn - 02-01-2013

Nope, don't live in a box. I just dvr everything and eliminate all commercials.

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - insane - 02-01-2013

Django all day

I still have not seen H&G.. :| Maybe next weekend. Warm Bodies was really good. Cute, funny, romantic, and some action.

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - juggalogigolo - 02-01-2013

django is a must see

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - Enigma - 02-01-2013

I want to see both Hansel and Gretel and Warm Bodies. It way be a zombie version of twilight, but who cares, everyone has their own preference...and I'm excited to see it.

It was worth the $5.50 I spent to watch it, for sure. its probably even okay enough for children, they only say fuck once. There's no nudity or anything to ward off kids. Take Cassie even.

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - Enigma - 02-01-2013

For warm bodies? What about the gore factor?

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - dirtymonkey22 - 02-02-2013

Fuck that going to see the gory ass evil dead remake

RE: Planning on seeing two movies tomorrow! - Autumn - 02-02-2013

It was barely gory, unless you consider the cuts and bruises on the zombies. I HATE gore and horror in general. The grossest parts were when he was eating a brain out of his pocket, lol.

Unless Cassie gets scared easily, but you've told me she's watched The Walking Dead before, so I definitely wouldn't worry.