Board 6
I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll (/showthread.php?tid=12223)

I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - Stoopid Dog - 01-27-2013

But I think I might be fallign in love.

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - Autumn - 01-27-2013

How could that be possible if you can't even spell it correctly? Lmao. Is this the married chick?

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - Stoopid Dog - 01-27-2013

Ya. :-\

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - juggalogigolo - 01-27-2013

bajajajaj

I know right. Iunno anymore guys. I am happy as fuck though now.

Like. Im no longer deprssed. I don't sit on facebook crying anymore. Im like in a good mood daily. We just enjoy spending time together. We could just be sitting in a room with no tv or radio and we have fun. Shes sweet, beautiful, smart and independent on her own

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - juggalogigolo - 01-27-2013

then wtf is she doing with you?

sitting on facebook and crying? seriously? ok nancy

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - holagatita - 01-27-2013

(01-27-2013, 07:12 PM)Stoopid Dog Wrote:  Like. Im no longer deprssed. I don't sit on facebook crying anymore. Im like in a good mood daily. We just enjoy spending time together. We could just be sitting in a room with no tv or radio and we have fun. Shes sweet, beautiful, smart and independent on her own
It's called NRE or New Relationship Energy. It's where you start a relationship and you think that person craps rainbows and you are on an oxytocin/serotonin high.
It will pass, and how you feel after that passes is what's important. Some people never let it pass, and just jump from person to person constantly getting that fix.

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - Autumn - 01-27-2013

Oh, fluffy..

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - psychopathic penguin - 01-28-2013

just put your penis in/around her mouth and be done with it

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - juggalogigolo - 01-28-2013

dont knock this bitch up

I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - The Professa - 01-28-2013

Lol @ all of this.

I don't want to sound like a bitch, but it seems as though you "fall in love" rather often/easily. Have you considered that maybe what you've thought of as love isn't actually love? That, perhaps, you haven't experienced it- or that it's happened far less than you've let on? Personally, I'd protect yourself more, dont let these ladies get "the best of fluff" so easily; no one should really be sold/bought so easily. Take your time and really have the upmost respect for yourself to not want to jump in with women so quick.

Idk where I'm going with this. Youre heart is in the right place, at least it was when I knew you better, I trust it still is... But you move too quick, there's no rush, set a good example for your little ones that whatever you want (love, career, happiness) isn't an instant thing.

I'm gonna stop now since I'm rambling.

Kudos to amanda for defining the "honeymoon phase" of any new relationship. Bajaj

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - Stoopid Dog - 01-28-2013

Actually I've only been in 3 relationships that have ever used the word love in a course of 10 years. Ill respond to everything else in a few after I shower and poop.

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - psychopathic penguin - 01-28-2013

i'd poo 1st if i were you

makes the shower kinda pointless yo

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - sTr - 01-28-2013

do what ! do, poo in the shower....

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - Paullehh - 01-29-2013

Take a poo shower.

[Image: hmzQz.jpg]

Re: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - OddBallFreak - 01-29-2013

Did you guys have a conversation yet as far as what she's doing with her marriage and what you guys are both looking for out of the relationship you two have?

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - juggalogigolo - 01-29-2013

what do YOU think?

of course they didnt

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - sTr - 01-29-2013

yeah, !'d definitely vote on the fact that nothing is planned out and this is going to end up very badly for mr. fluff.

RE: I know a bunch of you dont like the way i roll - juggalogigolo - 01-30-2013

^