Board 6
Holy shit the Riddle box show Is already sold out - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Holy shit the Riddle box show Is already sold out (/showthread.php?tid=12209)

Holy shit the Riddle box show Is already sold out - dirtymonkey22 - 01-24-2013

Quote:If you waited on purchasing your tickets to the highly anticipated Riddle Box Show at St. Andrews Hall, then you could very well be assed out! If you’re unsure of what I’m talking about, the Insane Clown Posse scheduled a concert for the 2nd annual Juggalo Day on Sunday, February 17th. At this show, they’ll perform the ENTIRE Riddle Box album from start to finish!

Well I'm happy I didn't wait to buy a ticket
See fred I'm not crazy ICP sell out quick IN MI because they Mostly only have special shows in MI like Hallowicked and Big ballers Xmas

RE: Holy shit the Riddle box show Is already sold out - Paullehh - 01-24-2013

Please fuck some skank Juggalette after the show and post pics.

RE: Holy shit the Riddle box show Is already sold out - dirtymonkey22 - 01-24-2013

(01-24-2013, 11:58 AM)Paullehh Wrote:  Please fuck some skank Juggalette after the show and post pics.

Come on man I'm married and steve has a big Mouth he already can't help himself at work talking about my Whole Life especially if its something embarrassing or will make me look stupid just so he can get a laugh. so I'll have to Private message everyone Cool

RE: Holy shit the Riddle box show Is already sold out - Autumn - 01-24-2013

I bet that show will be sick. I *really* hope they have a Shangri-la show like they hinted at, because I will be there.. or an AJB show.. ahhhh! :)

Re: Holy shit the Riddle box show Is already sold out - OddBallFreak - 01-24-2013

I would love for them to have an abj show in philly.. Any jokers card themed show milenko or later for that matter, but ajb would be my first choice

RE: Holy shit the Riddle box show Is already sold out - Enigma - 01-24-2013

ajb was my favorite. I'd be down for an ajb show...but they don't play out here.

RE: Holy shit the Riddle box show Is already sold out - insane - 01-24-2013

I think i should make a Larry's whole life and embarrasing stories thread. Since you requested it though I won't mention you banging the juggalette skanks.

RE: Holy shit the Riddle box show Is already sold out - Autumn - 01-24-2013

An AJB show would make my year.. I get crazy at shows but this would be insane.. ahhh if only!

RE: Holy shit the Riddle box show Is already sold out - sTr - 01-24-2013

! want this juicy back story, and ! want you to re-post the video of Larry trying to put the bike in your car....

RE: Holy shit the Riddle box show Is already sold out - dirtymonkey22 - 01-24-2013

its really not that funny

(01-24-2013, 09:16 PM)insane Wrote:  I think i should make a Larry's whole life and embarrasing stories thread.

[Image: 27158800.jpg]