Board 6
so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz (/showthread.php?tid=12177)

so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - Stoopid Dog - 01-11-2013

Say Im talking to this chick who is married but isnt like..full fledge wanting the guy no more so we been hanging out right. If its not a happy home would it be wrong to kinda put the nail in the coffin.?

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - juggalogigolo - 01-11-2013

yes... dont fuckin do it.

put yourself in his position. you wouldnt want your wife cheating on you, even if you and her werent getting along.... so dont be a douche and do that shit

so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - The Professa - 01-11-2013

Don't be a dumbass. Are you serious? This is a real question? ... You're honestly unsure?
Don't sleep with her. Wait till she gets a divorce and handles her business like a grown up.

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - holagatita - 01-11-2013

(01-11-2013, 05:56 PM)Stoopid Dog Wrote:  Say Im talking to this chick who is married but isnt like..full fledge wanting the guy no more so we been hanging out right. If its not a happy home would it be wrong to kinda put the nail in the coffin.?

That's pretty much exactly what I did to my ex-husband. Except I came home and told him, to drive that fucking nail in. Took a few times but it worked...so I would say if she is 100 percent wanting to end it, then go for it...

Fred says jesus christ and is shaking his head at me and telling me not to encourage you, since your life is already fucked up enough.

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - sTr - 01-11-2013

I already told you, do what you want just don't leave any semen in her vagina.

Re: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - OddBallFreak - 01-12-2013

Do you think you would want to get back together with her and there's a good chance it'd work out better this time around? If so and it's something you really want I would say go for it. If not the drama that's bound to come with contributing to breaking up her marriage is probably not going to be worth it (even if she was unhappy before you stepped into the picture). Hell, it might not even be worth it if you do want to get back with her but you need to figure out if that's a risk worth taking for you.

Figure out where you would like to see things with this girl go, weigh out all the different scenarios that can come from it, and be willing to commit to whatever decision you decide to make.

Also, before you do commit, I suggest having a serious conversation with the girl to see where her head is at as well, being as it's possible you guys may not be looking for the same thing.

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - holagatita - 01-12-2013

yeah, forget what I said. Stop thinking with your crotch and then the right lady will come along. Or she won't, but self-respect is worth more than crotch-happiness.

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - F-Disk - 01-12-2013

mabey the guys a psycho and will kill you ....

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - Montressa - 01-12-2013

Depends; does she do anal?

Re: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - OddBallFreak - 01-12-2013

All girls do anal. You forgot to add the word willingly to your sentence.

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - holagatita - 01-12-2013

(01-12-2013, 10:43 PM)Montressa Wrote:  Depends; does she do anal?

do too much anal and you'll need Depends. Hey-oh!

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - juggalogigolo - 01-12-2013

Goatse

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - juggalogigolo - 01-13-2013

k?

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - sTr - 01-14-2013

that's the new whore he's gonna knockup

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - juggalogigolo - 01-14-2013

what a classy whore

so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - FxXxckOff - 01-14-2013

You think she won't do the same to you?

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - Stoopid Dog - 01-15-2013

Oh. I know that Xav. I aint trying to marry her or be with her.

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - Paullehh - 01-15-2013

Never think of living your life as anything other than a shit cunt?

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - Stoopid Dog - 01-15-2013

Well got tired of baby momma's bullshit so Im out here in the sea right now. Cant help it.

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - juggalogigolo - 01-15-2013

stop fucking whores and worry about getting your own shit straightened out.

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - Autumn - 01-15-2013

I thought I was being a jerk when I called him a low life. I don't feel quite so bad after seeing what Paul called him haha.

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - F-Disk - 01-18-2013

autumn ur sig confuses me i always think you guys are each other

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - juggalogigolo - 01-18-2013

^

so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - The Professa - 01-18-2013

Me too!

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - Autumn - 01-18-2013

Its okay to confuse us, we are both quite adorable. :)

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - Stoopid Dog - 01-18-2013

My shit is straightened out now. Shit was fucked up cause of my kids mother, now I'm off trying to find happiness.

RE: so i know my life styles are stupid but advice plz - Enigma - 01-19-2013

I'll be honest, when I had a chance to fuck around with a friend of mine, who was unhappily married, I jumped on it as fast as I possibly could. he did wind up getting a divorce 2 months later. we are not together, we were not looking to be together, but he is now significantly happier. sometimes poor decisions do lead you to happiness. but, don't leave any seamen in her vagina. for deals...best advice ever. <3

also, other interactions same friend and I have had encouraged me to break up with my most recent bf, and while it's scary being single, I'm also much happier as well.