Board 6
Fuck Stoopid Dog - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Fuck Stoopid Dog (/showthread.php?tid=12145)

Fuck Stoopid Dog - insane - 12-28-2012

So I guess one of the NEW things on the board is reputation. I noticed I had a negative 2. Both from Stoopid Dog and Both for the same fucking thread which I might mention is HOT asshole. Let me know why my opinion gets me negative reputation? Because you didn't like it and your an administrator. Go fuck yourself and give me a few more negatives and shove them straight up your ass! Your a fag and you think your opinion matters, but it doesn't. If you have a problem with me address it in a message not try to secretly fucking add negative shit to my forum account. I don't like the new board as much as the old board, so the fuck what. I notice Fred who complained a whole lot more about the board did not get negative feedback. Besides your 24 and you don't know shit about shit you were 7 years old when I graduated highschool.
Again go fuck yourself and this negative/positive warning shit is for SPAMMERS which was th whole fucking point you guys reset the board to block spam not OPINIONS. If youhave a problems with a different opinion don't go on a fucking forum ever i mean fucking ever you sensitive fucking asshole. Fuck you admin. title, I don't give a fuck. I come on here for STR who I hung out with in real life unlike most of you.

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - juggalogigolo - 12-28-2012

1. ive hung out with str in real life... several times actually.

2. if you think anyone gives a fuck about the rep, youre retarded.

3. calling someone else a sensitive asshole, when you yourself are bitching about something that dosent even matter, is hilARIOUS.

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - Stoopid Dog - 12-28-2012

I did it cause you cry like a female, half the time I'm not even sure if you are a man posting. Stop crying so damn much.

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - sTr - 12-28-2012

this is amazing....

Cocktopus

Re: Fuck Stoopid Dog - TheB6Bitch - 12-28-2012

I've also hung out with str....a lot of people has....and when Fred bitches we still know he's a male not a whiney female ....how u gonna flip out over a message board? Is killamo and James rubbing off on you

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - insane - 12-28-2012

You did it because you thought you did an AWESOME job on the board but you did a shitty one on it and I called you out on it.

Ps at least I don't have the Penis of a female and I can bust a nut. And at least I don't change my name every 6 weeks and have a huge I am leaving the board post every 2 weeks.
As far as whining I never posted a thread like
this is the most depressed i have ever been
or I can't get off what do I do
or help me I can't fix my computer
its more like this shit sucks fix it.

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - F-Disk - 12-28-2012

none cares its just a message board

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - sTr - 12-28-2012

-cares

Cocktopus -cares

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - juggalogigolo - 12-28-2012

the board had a few bugs when it first got switched, but its fine now, i cant think of any problems that i had that still bug me, and its only been a few days, so they obviously werent deal breakers, or i would still be pissed about em.

but word, fluff does bitch about shit

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - F-Disk - 12-28-2012

bajaj but str if your takein request theres gota be a way to make atached images show up in the thread instead of a lame link

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - Stoopid Dog - 12-29-2012

(12-28-2012, 09:54 PM)insane Wrote:  You did it because you thought you did an AWESOME job on the board but you did a shitty one on it and I called you out on it.

Actually, STR did pretty much...98%-99% of shit. I told him about the new system, tweaked a few things and that was about it.

Clap

Fuck Killamo aint even crying about this shit, now whats that got to say about anything. Waah. I used a new feature on the board. Would of done it to you even if I wasn't an admin. That status means nothing when it comes down to my opinion.

I've never even flashed my admin status around like that. Big deal, I been posting on b6 for damn near ten years myself, I stuck around and did shit for the board and I am capable of fixing things if need be, doesn't mean I'm power tripping.

Plus dude I rarely even respond to anything you post or say around here. Its always rabble rabble rabble from you in poor structured sentences. My eyes jump around lost when trying to read anything you've posted.

I don't even notice you except when you cry about something petty. Get a life.

PS. I gave errrbody in this thread +rep except you. Now you suck even more.

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - juggalogigolo - 12-29-2012

bajaj

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - dirtymonkey22 - 12-29-2012

Didn't read

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - insane - 12-29-2012

I don't read what you say, says "fluff" Gives 200 word response about how much he didn't read or care.
Used new feature to show how much he didn't care.
Says he used new feature JUST so I would give the response that I gave Because you guessed it he didn't care.
Don't know what to write now so I will give you cocks and goatse
now go away before I taunt you a second time. Ps Rabble Rabble Rabble
CocktopusKillaMoGoatseKillaMoCocktopusKillaMoGoatseKillaMoKillaMo*
and pps I trolled the shit out of your dumb ass
Clap

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - Stoopid Dog - 12-29-2012

(12-28-2012, 11:16 PM)F-Disk Wrote:  none cares its just a message board

After uploading it you should be able to click "attach to post" and itwill post the image.

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - F-Disk - 12-29-2012

ahh ok i was just looking at existing uploads that were trasfered over from the old bbs

RE: Fuck Stoopid Dog - juggalogigolo - 12-29-2012

whats the tv icon do? clicking it does nothing