Board 6
The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama (/showthread.php?tid=12144)

The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama - KillaMo187 - 12-28-2012

Online drama and hazing and shit? I can handle. It's normal and in the end people are fucking happy no matter what because it's not real.

However.

Offline drama I can't fucking stand. Here's an example.

The other night a neighbor's mother decides to get drunk and start some shit with a worker here at the motel/apt complex helping the maintenance guy out. Bangs on his door, than breaks into his truck and starts dumping shit out! WTF? Than dude calls the fucking cops. Last thing I need to see is police running in while we're trying to just live peaceful and happy.

Now 2 days later I get word not only is the manager cutting his vacation short to come here and fix shit. but his father (the owner) is coming and is pissed. I wiped my hands cleaned of this mess today. Unfriended the neighbor on facebook, deleted all messages on facebook, deleted all her texts and phone number. I ain't losing my place over some bullshit childish ass drama. Fuck that shit!

So tell me. Has any of you guys ever been on this hamster wheel of endless drama? And does it ever end?

RE: The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama - Stoopid Dog - 12-28-2012

Glad my drama involves me at least getting laid.

RE: The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama - KillaMo187 - 12-28-2012

I would not even suggest this one for ya dude. She sexually solicited services to a 15 year old boy and she's 24 chico..

RE: The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama - juggalogigolo - 12-28-2012

who fuckin cares?

not me, and certainly no one else here

RE: The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama - insane - 12-28-2012

Drama I get that every day but mostly My wife and her sister accusing each other of stealing or eating the other ones food. Other than that I mentioned before cars getting fucked up around us the dog dying of cancer and the baby that was born hooked to methadone that will be living with us and looks totally white even though the father is black. Does it end? Sure it end when you move into a less crowded area with nicer people but that costs money so I guess save up.

RE: The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama - KillaMo187 - 12-28-2012

She's getting evicted as soon as the owner shows up. Coppers showed right back up.

RE: The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama - juggalogigolo - 12-28-2012

(12-28-2012, 04:42 PM)fred Wrote:  who fuckin cares?

RE: The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama - sTr - 12-28-2012

(12-28-2012, 07:47 PM)fred Wrote:  

and Steve, how the hell did Jamie's cray cray sister end up living with you... it's pretty bad when lips is the most normal one....

RE: The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama - dirtymonkey22 - 12-29-2012

Aww man you unfriended them on facebook that will show'em

RE: The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama - insane - 12-29-2012

(12-28-2012, 08:08 PM)sTr Wrote:  
(12-28-2012, 07:47 PM)fred Wrote:  

and Steve, how the hell did Jamie's cray cray sister end up living with you... it's pretty bad when lips is the most normal one....
We poor so we have to stay at Jamie's moms place and well Jessie never moved out and probably never will.

RE: The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama - juggalogigolo - 12-29-2012

white trash rednecks

The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama - The Professa - 12-30-2012

Lol I don't know why you got involved in their shit. Don't go looking for drama bro.

RE: The Hamsterwheel of Endless Drama - juggalogigolo - 12-30-2012

^