Board 6
what did you get for christmas? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: what did you get for christmas? (/showthread.php?tid=12138)

Pages: 1 2

what did you get for christmas? - juggalogigolo - 12-25-2012

i got gandalfs staff from the hobbit, some silk man panties, a lego tie fighter, and the erebor key from the hobbit.

RE: what did you get for christmas? - Stoopid Dog - 12-25-2012

100 Grand.

148 Piece Tool Kit.

About 200 bucks cash (recieved 2 weeks ago though)

RE: what did you get for christmas? - fghtffyrdmns - 12-25-2012

A Simple Touch Nook, a necklace, fluffy robe and cupcake pajama pants. Baby items including diapers and money for a crib. Literally 14 boxes/packages of diapers though.

RE: what did you get for christmas? - juggalogigolo - 12-25-2012

nice, should last you a week or so

We got mad diapers for both kids at baby showers, they last very little time. bajaj

Nah, I'm cloth diapering so they'd only be used for extended outings.

have fun with that

Not to say they won't run out quickly, but I'll have her ass covered either way.

fuck washing a bunch of shit covered cloths

Word fuck that.

^

RE: what did you get for christmas? - Ms Felony - 12-25-2012

I got a penis off fred for christmas.

RE: what did you get for christmas? - sTr - 12-25-2012

! got stood up for christmas dinner, so ! worked on the site instead....

lame

RE: what did you get for christmas? - Autumn - 12-26-2012

Geez, where to start? ;)

My brother bought me a new computer, and Diablo 3.
My sister, Cherie, is paying for my Wrestlemania HOF ticket and one of my Axxess tickets, she also got me a small HK notebook, a deck of HK playing cards, and a set of body washes.
My sister, Amanda, her boyfriend, and my niece got me an HK eraser, HK cup and sippy cup (yes a child's sippy cup that's awesome), a basket of scented items, HK cotton candy, and a yankee candle melt and burner.
My mom got us a deep fryer, and she got me an HK hot cocoa set, an HK brush/mirror, and a pajama set.
Tim got me a flat screen monitor, a printer and paper, a flash drive, an HK puzzle, Star Ocean: The Last Hope for PS3, Super Paper Mario for Wii, Snow White and the Huntsman on dvd, HK floor mats, HK mirror dice, HK steering wheel cover, HK cd visor, an HK zipper pull, and Degrassi High on dvd.

Whoooooooop! :)

RE: what did you get for christmas? - holagatita - 12-26-2012

(12-26-2012, 01:15 AM)Autumn Wrote:  Geez, where to start? ;)

My brother bought me a new computer, and Diablo 3.
My sister, Cherie, is paying for my Wrestlemania HOF ticket and one of my Axxess tickets, she also got me a small HK notebook, a deck of HK playing cards, and a set of body washes.
My sister, Amanda, her boyfriend, and my niece got me an HK eraser, HK cup and sippy cup (yes a child's sippy cup that's awesome), a basket of scented items, HK cotton candy, and a yankee candle melt and burner.
My mom got us a deep fryer, and she got me an HK hot cocoa set, an HK brush/mirror, and a pajama set.
Tim got me a flat screen monitor, a printer and paper, a flash drive, an HK puzzle, Star Ocean: The Last Hope for PS3, Super Paper Mario for Wii, Snow White and the Huntsman on dvd, HK floor mats, HK mirror dice, HK steering wheel cover, HK cd visor, an HK zipper pull, and Degrassi High on dvd.

Whoooooooop! :)

fuck yeah for HK stuff. I got a HK clock this year from my momma.

RE: what did you get for christmas? - juggalogigolo - 12-26-2012

Hong Kong shit 4 lyfe

RE: what did you get for christmas? - holagatita - 12-26-2012

Fred got me Cocktopus, uh I mean octopus tentacle earrings and a matching dress, 4 pairs of Star Wars knee socks, and Pink Floyd Experience tickets <3

mom got me the aforementioned Hello Kitty clock, my brother made me a print of a photo he took, and I also got a 200 dollar bonus from my boss, and socks and gloves from another vet I work with, for Secret Santa.

RE: what did you get for christmas? - insane - 12-26-2012

Got a ton of stuff for kids I mean so much the wrapping paper filled up 2 trash bags. Got tickets to a Detroit WWE holiday tour event, Got a new hoodie, got a white chocolate santa, a set of ass kickin hot sauce and I bought myself a can of whipped cream that i finished and felt like a pig for doing.

good times

Re: what did you get for christmas? - OddBallFreak - 12-26-2012

A jacket, hoodie, some gift cards, and cash, nothing that really stands out

gotta love cash

RE: what did you get for christmas? - Paullehh - 12-27-2012

Got a new hoody and a couple t-shirts n some snowboarding waterproof trousers. and an Ashtray model of a skatepark bowl and a lamp in the shape of a ghost from the game pacman that has a remote control that changes all the colours etc.
Also got a load of booze whiskey n beer and a and some aftershave.

Not a bad haul! Happy

RE: what did you get for christmas? - dirtymonkey22 - 12-27-2012

(12-27-2012, 09:06 AM)Paullehh Wrote:  a lamp in the shape of a ghost from the game pacman that has a remote control that changes all the colours etc.

I love how you talk about Pac man like Its not one of the most recognized games of all time.

RE: what did you get for christmas? - juggalogigolo - 12-27-2012

^

RE: what did you get for christmas? - Autumn - 12-28-2012

(12-27-2012, 09:46 AM)dirtymonkey22 Wrote:  
(12-27-2012, 09:06 AM)Paullehh Wrote:  a lamp in the shape of a ghost from the game pacman that has a remote control that changes all the colours etc.

I love how you talk about Pac man like Its not one of the most recognized games of all time.

How else could he have explained it? I don't think he went into great detail or anything. I'm a little confused.

RE: what did you get for christmas? - dirtymonkey22 - 12-28-2012

Its the way He phrased it, almost like he had to explain it

RE: what did you get for christmas? - Paullehh - 12-28-2012

No. It's purely bad reading comprehension on your part.

RE: what did you get for christmas? - sTr - 12-28-2012

the lamp would have been better if it had Cocktopus on it...

RE: what did you get for christmas? - F-Disk - 12-28-2012

money shirts and pants

RE: what did you get for christmas? - dirtymonkey22 - 12-29-2012

I got. A electric shaver , a car hookup to listen to my iPod in the car and Steve hooked it up when when he went to wrestling and got me a Daniel Bryan yes yes yes shirt

what did you get for christmas? - The Professa - 12-30-2012

I got a couple sweaters, a bottle of my favorite perfume, a sterling silver necklace w a heart pendant w diamonds, some lotions from Victoria's Secret, some booze, a Yankee candle, a scarf, and a pair of uggs.

Re: what did you get for christmas? - OddBallFreak - 12-30-2012

Aww junk, your post just reminded me that I missed out on the sales victorias secret does every year for x mas. I usually stock up on lotions and body sprays for the year and totally forgot this time :(

RE: what did you get for christmas? - insane - 12-30-2012

My daughter 2 got a ton of HK stuff just like you girls. We got her a full HK bed set blankets comforters pillowcases, she loves it. She has several plush HK a HK purse a few HK outfits and HK pj's along with HK purse and HK sticker book , Hk coloring book ZI think you guys get the point she got the HK store.
The Boy got everything WWE but the best was a full steel cage ring with an opening door that can be chain locked and a collapsible roof.
Other than that I tried getting them some Vtech and other learning type electronic screen games.

RE: what did you get for christmas? - tdot - 01-05-2013

batman trilogy and some work stuff.

didnt want much and didnt need much