Board 6
Fuck the new board - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Fuck the new board (/showthread.php?tid=12137)

Fuck the new board - insane - 12-25-2012

Hate new board. Can't tell if topic is new. Can't tell who responded to it last. Can't mouse over and read the beginning of the thread before opening. Can't tell if topic is hot. The look is bland as fuck and there are bugs up the fucking ass in it. Lets go back to the old shit, there was nothing wrong with that.

RE: Fuck the new board - Paullehh - 12-25-2012

Give it a lil time to be worked on :)

RE: Fuck the new board - Stoopid Dog - 12-25-2012

Bugs where?

New Topics have a big fuckinhg arrow pointing to them.

Hover will be back soon, just chill. Hot topics are still marked different as well.

RE: Fuck the new board - juggalogigolo - 12-25-2012

you need to change the color of the quote box so the text isnt invisible

and make it redirect you back to the forum once you post a reply

I just woke up nigger, I'll get to it.

chop chop motherfucker

RE: Fuck the new board - insane - 12-25-2012

New used to say NEW what was wrong with that? Hot used to show the topic on actual fire what was wrong with that? Now is looks like a journal document with a tiny little red line and when you mouse over it then it says hot. Also as far as bugs how about the giant text that takes up the whole page whenever you send anything from a mobile device. Or the fact that stuff has a green arrow indicating new when it has no new posts or that the link to the second page of a thread doesn't work or the 50 things Fred mentioned? Its the gayest. I will learn to adjust but it was way easier to read and navigate the old board.

You have to go to index page and mark all forums read and it will remove all the old topics from being new. It happened during database switch. Its a whole new system we dropped phpbb due to it being shitty.

As far as the documents being for threads in each forum that will be fixed by me or him asap to be the same as it looked on the old style with more distinguishable images for threads.

Quote/Code boxes and the like will be touched up as well asap. It is Christmas and I do have 3 kids to be with today. I'll get back to working on things, as stated before its a new system and the ACP is different even for me even though I did play with it a bit a few months ago this is my first shot at it being live. The CSS just needs tweaked, by me or him. Whoever gets to it first. I hate CSS so maybe him.

Redirect will be changed as well if possible. Though most quick replies just auto post while your still in thread.

RE: Fuck the new board - sTr - 12-25-2012

! took care of the quote boxes, !'m also making minor tweaks board wise....

Still fucked up.

(12-25-2012, 07:04 PM)sTr Wrote:  ! took care of the quote boxes, !'m also making minor tweaks board wise....

Re: Fuck the new board - sTr - 12-25-2012

Fixed tapatalk too

Sent from yo mamas ass using Tapatalk 2

nice, now we need the smilleys back

They are all there bro. Just click the "GET MORE" link under the basic set and you'll see them.

they need to somehow be on the quick reply as well

RE: Fuck the new board - dirtymonkey22 - 12-26-2012

the mobile versions down I get a host message

RE: Fuck the new board - Cyrus - 12-26-2012

Looks like shit hahaha

RE: Fuck the new board - juggalogigolo - 12-26-2012

sexy as shit

Re: Fuck the new board - OddBallFreak - 12-26-2012

Only we here at b6 would consider anything involving shit sexy

RE: Fuck the new board - juggalogigolo - 12-26-2012

Goatse

RE: Fuck the new board - tdot - 01-03-2013

KillaMo

RE: Fuck the new board - Enigma - 01-06-2013

I would also prefer it to redirect to the board instead of the same thread I just replied to.