Board 6
NSFW <----you can now mark threads with prefix - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: NSFW <----you can now mark threads with prefix (/showthread.php?tid=12129)

<----you can now mark threads with prefix - Stoopid Dog - 12-24-2012

for NSFW

So no more accidental viewing bad threads at work.

RE: <----you can now mark threads with prefix - Stoopid Dog - 12-24-2012

Also I will explain alot of the features via this thread. Any questions please ask.

RE: <----you can now mark threads with prefix - juggalogigolo - 12-24-2012

a lot of things i dont like.... one, the names and shit on these posts need to be on the side, not on top of the posts... it just gets confusing when its all on top of every reply instead of on the side like it should be.

I can change that, in fact I thought I already did, mine shows them on the left as old school was. I think its a setting in user cp but ill see if I can do it global

fixed that, went into the CP and changed it to view threads in classic mode, it put the shit on the side like it should be, but its not showing avatars

need to make it able to change the names different colors as well, it makes it easier to see who posted shit, and who replied last from the forum page

AND if you reply to your own post, it just edits the last post you did, instead of a new reply... fix that shit

not sure about the whole board, but clicking the center text icon while trying to center my sig, isnt working, its spitting out [undefined=undefined] ..... [/undefined], instead of

The double post feature stays.

I know that if there is significant amount of time in between it will add a second post, no reason to have 2-or more posts one after another.

User name color should be what?

I pruned the system off all users with 0 posts to eliminate any old bots already registered and for now any new users have to be known by another user and asked to be activated by me, str, or fdisk.

RE: <----you can now mark threads with prefix - OddBallFreak - 12-24-2012

The whole board is considered nsfw :/

bajaj, true.

users should be able to choose what color they want their name... and the post shit needs to be changed because its a pain in the ass.... look at my last reply... it just cuts off at "instead of" and then has 3 dots underneath that, i actually had more written about the centering, but it cut it off like that for some reason.

which is annoying and unneeded. did we REALLY have a problem with people repeatedly posting reply after reply after reply to their own shit that we NEED this? i dont think so.

nevermind your a douche, you used the center code to center ... nothing got cut off.

ahhhh... your right... im a dumbass

RE: <----you can now mark threads with prefix - Paullehh - 12-25-2012

bajaj

RE: <----you can now mark threads with prefix - juggalogigolo - 12-25-2012

<---- I love only men

RE: <----you can now mark threads with prefix - F-Disk - 12-29-2012

i dont check b6 at work for fear of someone walking past as i open a thread and im not going to trust u fucks to label the thread properly not to mention half your sigs are nsfw

RE: <----you can now mark threads with prefix - Stoopid Dog - 12-29-2012

True but it will help 'some'

RE: <----you can now mark threads with prefix - juggalogigolo - 12-29-2012

no it wont

<----you can now mark threads with prefix - The Professa - 12-30-2012

(12-29-2012, 02:23 PM)F-Disk Wrote:  i dont check b6 at work for fear of someone walking past as i open a thread and im not going to trust u fucks to label the thread properly not to mention half your sigs are nsfw

RE: <----you can now mark threads with prefix - juggalogigolo - 12-30-2012

smrt

RE: <----you can now mark threads with prefix - Enigma - 01-19-2013

the whole attraction to nsfw is trying to catch people off guard. which is typically why the threads are not labeled properly. take, for example, the board rules. basically outlines how much this board loves to going trap the users that browse while at work.