Board 6
I have a question. - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: I have a question. (/showthread.php?tid=12068)

I have a question. - KillaMo187 - 12-04-2012

No it's not board 6 releated but it does involve something you guys all have an experience with.

Is it possible for a single person or a group of people to Blacklist somebody online?

Cuz according to this failed aborted fetus there is and it's as golden of a law as the ten commandments.

So I decided to bring it upon myself to turn to the experts on this subject. That would be you guys.

So tell me. Is it possible for just a random douchebag or a group of douchebags to blacklist somebody online because maybe the person they blacklisted did not see eye to eye with the rest?

Thank you for your time.

Re: I have a question. - holagatita - 12-04-2012

I don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. Apparently it's not possible to blacklist someone, as no one wants you around here, yet here you are. So just keeping doing whatever it is you are doing and STOP GIVING A FLYING FUCK WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS FOR FUCKS SAAAAKKKKKEE blargh

Re: I have a question. - sTr - 12-04-2012

bajajajajajaj

Re: I have a question. - Stoopid Dog - 12-04-2012

wtf

Re: I have a question. - sTr - 12-04-2012

he's back on the internet less than a week and already into some new crazyness

Re: I have a question. - ColtBoy - 12-04-2012

Totally possible, yeah. There's a central traffic filter in San Francisco, where the internet is headquartered. People with powerful friends at HQ have been known to collude against specific individuals to block their access in blacklistery fashion.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

I have a question. - The Professa - 12-05-2012

Bajaj, this guy. someone get colt a beer.

Re: I have a question. - KillaMo187 - 12-05-2012

holagatita Wrote:I don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. Apparently it's not possible to blacklist someone, as no one wants you around here, yet here you are. So just keeping doing whatever it is you are doing and STOP GIVING A FLYING FUCK WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS FOR FUCKS SAAAAKKKKKEE blargh
I was actually hoping for an honest and opinion. Some actual intelligence but instead it's the regular notion that I done pisssed somebody off. No. I ain't pissed anybody off. Just saw some shit that I felt needed a 2nd opinion on. Obviously you thought differently. I do value the opinion you have. Everybody is entitled to it.

ColtBoy Wrote:Totally possible, yeah. There's a central traffic filter in San Francisco, where the internet is headquartered. People with powerful friends at HQ have been known to collude against specific individuals to block their access in blacklistery fashion.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]
Yeah.. I actually think Chrono's just talkin' out his ass on this blacklist thing and wouldn't know how to even do that. He does have a bit of stupidity in his system.

Re: I have a question. - insane - 12-05-2012

not sure how a yes/no question is asking an opinion. Most sites have an ignore or block feature of some sort, but chronos can find another online hangout if it bothers chronos enough I guess.

Re: I have a question. - KillaMo187 - 12-05-2012

insane Wrote:not sure how a yes/no question is asking an opinion. Most sites have an ignore or block feature of some sort, but chronos can find another online hangout if it bothers chronos enough I guess.
I doubt he'd leave. Dude's 2 much of a mark to go anywhere.

Re: I have a question. - juggalogigolo - 12-05-2012

i could say the same thing about you.

Re: I have a question. - KillaMo187 - 12-06-2012

fred Wrote:i could say the same thing about you.
You would be right if I didn't leave my house everyday but It seems the last 2 months I have actually left the house everday since I moved back to civilization. But on an update about this. I talked to somebody else about this and I just got assured that it is indeed a hoax and that it was only created to so-call motivate role players to become better and learn from the list.

I have a question. - The Professa - 12-06-2012

Lol @ all of this.

Re: I have a question. - juggalogigolo - 12-06-2012

no one fucking cares dude

Re: I have a question. - KillaMo187 - 12-07-2012

fred Wrote:no one fucking cares dude

Shit... This thread is useless....

Gotta think.... Gotta keep people in B6..

Hmmm..

fuccccccccccccccccccccccck

What am I gonna do?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAIT!!!! I KNOW!!!

This has to save it..

Re: I have a question. - juggalogigolo - 12-07-2012

fake as fuck

Re: I have a question. - KillaMo187 - 12-07-2012

Shit it didn't work..

hmm

I wonder