Board 6
F-Brisk - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: F-Brisk (/showthread.php?tid=12031)

F-Brisk - sTr - 11-19-2012

You should stop being a chooch ad sell me one of your wii u's at face value. ! don't really even want the basic version, that's why ! didn't pre-order, but at this point !'ll take even the crappy one.... stop being a homo fag

Re: F-Brisk - juggalogigolo - 11-19-2012

shit is lame... i should be getting mine in the mail wednesday... fuck yea!!! im also hearing online that you should check targets and walmarts websites, and checking the store inventory that way.... try the shittier stores that dont get as much buisness.

Gilbert SW

3931 S Gilbert Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297

(480) 281-0201

and

Mesa East

1525 S Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85206

(480) 396-0403

are both showing them in stock on the target website, for the deluxe version

fuck the regular version honkey, get you a deluxe so you can buy games online... theres not enough hard drive space to hold more than 1 game at a time on the basic version

Re: F-Brisk - F-Disk - 11-20-2012

:-O im waiting till right before christmas so i can charge double

Re: F-Brisk - F-Disk - 11-20-2012

u can also get on on ebay for a 20 dollar premium its not that bad... but the longer you wait the more people are going to want

Re: F-Brisk - sTr - 11-20-2012

word, !'m hitting up the walmart tomorrow

Re: F-Brisk - Autumn - 11-21-2012

So you're one of those douches who buys multiple and sells for wayyyy over face value?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: F-Brisk - juggalogigolo - 11-21-2012

of course he is

Re: F-Brisk - sTr - 11-22-2012

! got one anyway, sign me up and sign you out....

Re: F-Brisk - OddBallFreak - 11-22-2012

I wanted to be one of those douches, but waited too long.. its the way of the world, everyone had an opportunity to get one at face value, cant hate on people profiting from other peoples procrastination

Re: F-Brisk - F-Disk - 11-23-2012

OddBallFreak Wrote:I wanted to be one of those douches, but waited too long.. its the way of the world, everyone had an opportunity to get one at face value, cant hate on people profiting from other peoples procrastination
^^^^^^^^^

Re: F-Brisk - Autumn - 11-23-2012

I can still think he's a douche.

Re: F-Brisk - sTr - 11-23-2012

me too

Re: F-Brisk - juggalogigolo - 11-24-2012

^

F-Brisk - The Professa - 11-24-2012

Having known brisk since he was a freshman, I've always been entertained by his money making schemes. More power to him if ppl are dummies and he can make a buck.
He works smarter not harder. Lol.
I did the same thing the year I got my tv on Black Friday and the black and red wiis were on sale/free w other gift purchases I'd made.. Turned around and sold them at full price.

Re: F-Brisk - sTr - 11-25-2012

brisk! what is your nintendo id?!?!?!?

Re: F-Brisk - Autumn - 11-25-2012

I don't really think he's a douche, but still

Re: F-Brisk - F-Disk - 11-27-2012

ehh i disconnected the wii from the internet cause nintendo is pushing firmware updates without consent i heard and i dont want them to update my shit and make it un softmodable when they finally figure out how to do it

so my nintendo id is pointless