Board 6
gone batty. - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: gone batty. (/showthread.php?tid=12023)

gone batty. - KillaMo187 - 11-14-2012

Ok so it's been about a month and a half since I moved out my moms. The bastards still ain't put internet or cable in the apt yet! Although I can survive cuz all my movies that I own well.. I don't fucking hate em yet. However... I'm starting to lose it like literally. I got no problem heading to the library every wednesday to read the news, watch some youtube, and just catchup and get updates from any and all places. I would feel much better doing all this shit from home. Don't get me wrong. This library is nice and all but still.. Ok enough of the going batty lol

So far so good I'm enjoying things despite waiting for cable, internet, and the laundrymat to get put into the complex. Last weekend I did a housewarming gathering for family and friends and that went very well. And I bought a customized computer worth 700 dollars for 140 dollars on Craigslist so soon once I get a wireless card I'll be eventually I shall be back on the saddle and you guys can go back to hazing and whatever.

Take care. You may leave your hatemail, good things to say, letterbombs, and whatev's below this. Have a good day.

Re: gone batty. - Paullehh - 11-14-2012

I like how in the UK this thread title means you have turned gay.
Batty boy.

Re: gone batty. - OddBallFreak - 11-14-2012

why is it taking so long?

Re: gone batty. - juggalogigolo - 11-14-2012

cause even the cable guy hates him

Re: gone batty. - Ms Felony - 11-15-2012

^^

Re: gone batty. - BiggGameJames - 11-16-2012

i would loses it if i went that long without internet

Re: gone batty. - sTr - 11-16-2012

all of this

Re: gone batty. - Autumn - 11-16-2012

BiggGameJames Wrote:i would loses it if i went that long without internet
Why does this statement not surprise me?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: gone batty. - Stoopid Dog - 11-16-2012

I love my internet but won't be sad if it was lost for periods of time. I like the outside area so I'd just go do that.

Re: gone batty. - Autumn - 11-17-2012

Not too hard to go outside.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: gone batty. - KillaMo187 - 11-19-2012

fred Wrote:cause even the cable guy hates him
No fred. Cuz Charter pretty much told the manager to fuck off cuz they didn't want to build a new wireframe to connect to the place. Ended up with satelite tv and net. Satelite net sucks balls. It's slower than dialup at times. My aunt is downright pissed about the slow net (she's also my neighbor). So yeah. Upside about the satelite is in the top 125 package I got Srius/XM on my TV lol.

Re: gone batty. - KillaMo187 - 11-19-2012

USER RESIGNED Wrote:I love my internet but won't be sad if it was lost for periods of time. I like the outside area so I'd just go do that.
I'm so glad I got no net at the moment. It seems when those who hate your guts love fucking with you. It's when you're not around. So I'm enjoying seeing the true colors of alot of people on my facebook at the moment.

Re: gone batty. - juggalogigolo - 11-19-2012

congrats?