Board 6
Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME (/showthread.php?tid=12021)

Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - insane - 11-13-2012

signed up for the 2 weeks of gold and shit gonna be buying that shit for the year cus even though I suck Halo online is fun and intense as fuck. My wife can't even talk to me when I am playing the game cus I scream at her like I am really in a war zone. If you like First person shooters you need this fucking shit and you will play the fuck out of it. Buy a motherfucking used 360 or something man my account is ShakierCorgi30 and Dirtymonkey22 is dirtymonkey22 that lazy fucker. Come get some bitches and stop whining on the board your making me drink and shit.

Re: Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - insane - 11-13-2012

also Call of duty black ops 2 came out and Wii U is coming out it's a great year for gaming. Get your mind off real life and kick some virtual ass!
Woo HOOOOOOO BEER DUDE!

Re: Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - TheB6Bitch - 11-13-2012

I got my call of duty at midnight played til 4am came to work at 6am and gets off at 9pm. Us think I'd go to bed ...nope more call of duty

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Re: Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - dirtymonkey22 - 11-13-2012

insane Wrote:signed up for the 2 weeks of gold and shit gonna be buying that shit for the year cus even though I suck Halo online is fun and intense as fuck. My wife can't even talk to me when I am playing the game cus I scream at her like I am really in a war zone. If you like First person shooters you need this fucking shit and you will play the fuck out of it. Buy a motherfucking used 360 or something man my account is ShakierCorgi30 and Dirtymonkey22 is dirtymonkey22 that lazy fucker. Come get some bitches and stop whining on the board your making me drink and shit.
First Off I told you so!! try Gears of war 3 thats shit gets crazy in Hoard mode

and my Xbox tag is dirtymonky22 there's no E in the name Because i fucked up when setting it up and didnt want to lose my gamer score.
And WTF i've been trying to tell you for a long ass time Man you should try it come on try it

Re: Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - juggalogigolo - 11-13-2012

word @ wii u.... cant wait to get mine

Re: Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - dirtymonkey22 - 11-13-2012

I played the Wii u at gamestop and fuck its sweet

Re: Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - sTr - 11-13-2012

! can't wait, wii u will own you...

Re: Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - juggalogigolo - 11-13-2012

^

Re: Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - Autumn - 11-14-2012

If I were your wife and you yelled at me because of a video game, I'd have to eliminate it and really give you something to yell at me for. I love my vidja games, but I wouldn't yell at Tim for it.. lol

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - juggalogigolo - 11-14-2012

bajaj

Re: Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - OddBallFreak - 11-14-2012

I yell at people when im playing games too. Not because I get crazy involved in the games, but because I don't have the ability to focus on more than one thing at once, and people talking to me legit fucks me up while I'm playing.

Re: Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - juggalogigolo - 11-14-2012

loser

Re: Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - Autumn - 11-14-2012

I don't yell but I do ignore people. Silly gamers.

Re: Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - dirtymonkey22 - 11-15-2012

OddBallFreak Wrote:I yell at people when im playing games too. Not because I get crazy involved in the games, but because I don't have the ability to focus on more than one thing at once, and people talking to me legit fucks me up while I'm playing.
. I swear my wife won't talk to me all day untill I'm watching tv or playing a game

Halo 4 online is fucking AWESOME - The Professa - 11-28-2012

I just saw this. I enjoyed halo 4.

I was gifted a 360 recently, any of you can add me if you want. My gamertag is EpsilonNaught0
I'm not that great now but eventually I'll tear it up.