Board 6
depression FTL - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: depression FTL (/showthread.php?tid=11898)

depression FTL - psychopathic penguin - 10-14-2012

really feel like shit lately

someone cheer me up

:|

Re: depression FTL - Stoopid Dog - 10-14-2012

Re: depression FTL - sTr - 10-14-2012

smoke

a

lot

of

weed

Re: depression FTL - BiggGameJames - 10-14-2012

psychopathic penguin Wrote:really feel like shit lately

someone cheer me up

:|
i feel like that almost everyday

I would to with that ugly bitch as face of yours.

[Image: 29y0f9t.jpg]

Totally stolen from another board but I don't care. This is the next step from dicktits.

Re: depression FTL - sTr - 10-14-2012

tell us your woes...

Re: depression FTL - psychopathic penguin - 10-14-2012

USER RESIGNED Wrote:[Image: 29y0f9t.jpg]

i thought there were rules against posting pictures of freds penis

sTr Wrote:smoke

a

lot

of

weed

1/2 a jib left until ???-Friday?

need to front an 8th from my caregiver tomorrow

next 2 days off + no weed = NOT fuckin' happening

sTr Wrote:tell us your woes...

general FML boo-hoo BS

broke up with longterm girlfriend, working minimum wage job @ Wendys, just a 25 year old high school kid with nothing to show, don't really have any friends or anybody to talk to/hang out/bullshit with, ect.

:(

Friends are always bums and drama. We are you friends. Fuck real life.

Re: depression FTL - psychopathic penguin - 10-14-2012

word

stephan hooked me up with a roof over my head when the niqqa was staying with his ex's family and had never met me in real life

fred and star did the same

i was offering motherfuckers around here on Facebook (my "Friends") $150+/WEEK to rent a closet/room/basement/whatever so my ex and I could save for our own place and my fucking caregiver was the only one to offer us a place to stay (for free at that)

fuck real life niqqas

In the ass.

Re: depression FTL - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-14-2012

Everyone on here exists in real life... lol... it's crazy how the mind separates internet and reality.

Re: depression FTL - Autumn - 10-14-2012

Haha. I'm sure he doesn't think we're all robots. But, the net brings together people with common troubles and its sooo much easier to make friends this way. I have no clue how to make friends.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

-robot

depression FTL - The Professa - 10-18-2012

I recently started taking effexor for depression and anxiety. Here's hoping it gives me an edge till I can cope on my own. Good lawd the scary shit I've read about it on the interwebs and was told by my nurse friend :-/
..... I'm almost in week 4. Fingers crossed.

Re: depression FTL - Enigma - 10-18-2012

come here. apply at my job. they're currently hiring. you can crash at my place if you need. we've got a spare room. just no weed in the house.

Re: depression FTL - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-19-2012

The Professa Wrote:I recently started taking effexor for depression and anxiety. Here's hoping it gives me an edge till I can cope on my own. Good lawd the scary shit I've read about it on the interwebs and was told by my nurse friend :-/
I took it. Coming off it gave me motion sickness. I would be walking down the street and feel like someone's tipping the earth, then I'd vomit.

2 years later, the anxiety came back worse than before.

Have fun! Hang Loose

Re: depression FTL - The Professa - 10-19-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:
The Professa Wrote:I recently started taking effexor for depression and anxiety. Here's hoping it gives me an edge till I can cope on my own. Good lawd the scary shit I've read about it on the interwebs and was told by my nurse friend :-/
I took it. Coming off it gave me motion sickness. I would be walking down the street and feel like someone's tipping the earth, then I'd vomit.

2 years later, the anxiety came back worse than before.

Have fun! Hang Loose

can i ask how long you were on it and what dose you were taking? I'm assuming for anxiety more so than depression? i hope I'm not being too nosey for a stranger on the interwebs. :P
the nausea i got when i first started taking it, for about two days; then again when i went from a half dose to a full dose. did you have any of those "brain zap" things? those sound awful.
i think that it is helping some, i don't think that this is the right dose to be in the therapeutic window. i feel more lazy/lethargic on it for sure, which is ghey, and its like it kills some of the positive effects of the vyvanse I'm taking for ADD. alcohol has an increased efficacy i think, as far as getting silly is concerned. mouth is a little dry so I've been drinking more water, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. on the good side, my base state of anxiety is lower and I've been socializing better to the point where I've gotten compliments :) that sounds odd, lol, but its true.
are you on anything now?

Re: depression FTL - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-19-2012

Well, the details are this: Started with a low dose, worked my way up to full dose (I'm sorry I don't remember the mg). I was on the full dose for about 5 months and they started weening me back onto low dose.

While I was in the weening phase, I started getting really dizzy. I was still in college, I remember being in class, and it really felt like the room was spinning. Had to run to the bathroom, was sick to my stomach. Happened again walking down the street, it was like I was in a fun house.

... and I'd say about 1.5-2 years later... started just getting anxiety again.

It's basically alluva sudden, I'll get light headed and tingly... my breathing gets fucked up... I'll feel nausea to the point where I don't want to do anything. I became a shut in from when I was about 22 years old until I was about 26. I still get anxiety, but at least I can leave the house now.

depression FTL - The Professa - 10-19-2012

That's the balls balls.

Re: depression FTL - juggalogigolo - 10-20-2012

tiggles

Re: depression FTL - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-21-2012

Dafuq is tiggles?

Re: depression FTL - insane - 10-26-2012

this is tiggles